Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara

3.8

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Diisostearoyl Trimethylpropane SiloxySilicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-):Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 11/28/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is probably one of the best mascaras I've tried in a very very long time. It gives amazing length to my lashes, and no matter how many coats i put on my lashes never got clumpy. I love the brush because kind of reminds me of a lash comb. When i apply it reaches every lash and evenly distributes from root to tip, the bristles are short so product doesnt get stuck in them which is a good thing. I wish it wasn't so expensive because i would by this stuff again in a heartbeat

on 11/12/2011 8:51:00 AM

I have tried every mascara that Sephora sells and this is one is my all around favorite. I have decent lashes and all I need is a non-drying, non-flaking mascara which adds color. If I get some length and fullness it is only an extra. This mascara does it all without flaking! I can layer it without clumping and it comes off without taking my lashes with it. I recommended this to a friend with similar lashes and now it's also her go to mascara. Give it a try!

I enjoyed this mascara. It wasn't amazing but it is a good mascara. It didn't blow my mind but, it is a great simple mascara. It adds length and definition. Can't complain here.

on 9/3/2011 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

at first I thought this was going to work because of the nice brush it has, but the formula is too wet and it smears if I try to get some length and more definition out of it. Pricey for what it is - or isn't. Will not repurchase.

on 8/17/2011 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this as a sample from a friend. It's a nice mascara for a natural look. It wasn't clumpy and the black is a nice rice shade of black. It does a nice job of separating.

on 8/11/2011 7:49:00 PM

I really do not like this product at all. I think the formula is waay too thick. It does lengthen but does not hold a curl for anything so whats the point of packing it on if you cant see the difference? This mascara flakes,horribley. Its very very irritating to my eyes. The flakes will get in my eyes and it burns itches and hurts. Also there will be little black flakes floating around my eyes, not acceptable at all. I do not like how heavy this is,how its harsh&flakey,and that it dosent hold any kinda curl. I would not recommend to someone.

on 8/7/2011 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I would never have purchased this, but I got it in a kit. I was thrilled to discover that this is Perfect for an every day mascara! I do have long dark eyelashes, but I like mascara to help hold the curl from the eyelash curler, and for a little extra oomph.

First of all, the "brush" is more of a multi-sided comb with short "spikes" in vertical rows. It kind of grabs the lashes, making it easy to start at the base of the lashes, wiggle and roll upwards while maintaining definition. The wiper does a pretty good job (better than most) of removing excess mascara as you pull the wand out of the tube. The formula is smooth and slightly shiny, best of all, no clumps, flaking, or running with all day wear. It removes easily, and is also a generous size.

I can't stand clumpy, spidery mascaras, this one looks natural and lovely. For extra va-va-voom I'll use it over an eyelash primer.
Love it!

on 7/20/2011 8:36:00 PM

I use this for people that have short, stubby lashes and want more length than anything. This is an ok "everyday" mascara that will give you long, wispy lashes, not so much bulk. It isn't prone to flaking and the comb style brush gives a very clean application.

on 7/15/2011 3:23:00 AM

Very conflicted about this mascara. Received it first as a bonus to other products and was very surprised on how well it made my lashes look. I have very long, dark lashes so I like to emphasize them. This really makes them long and separates wonderfully, even with just one application.
The problem is that it flakes. I always find little black flakes under my eyes and on my cheeks. It's not clumpy, makes your lashes look lush and long but do I really want to constantly check if there are black specks all over my face?
I'll use it until it's runs out but doubt I'd purchase it again.

on 6/6/2011 11:24:00 PM

I tried Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara in waterproof under an attempt to look for my HG waterproof (or rather, swim-proof!) mascara for the summer. When I went to take a shower, the mascara completely vanished. The waterproof version is definitely not one to cry with.. I'll keep on looking.

Popular Mascaras