Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara

3.8

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Diisostearoyl Trimethylpropane SiloxySilicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-):Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I received this mascare with my Bare Escentuals starter kit, and I was really excited to try it out. I wasn't sure how I felt about it the first time, so I continued to use it, and found out that I really didn't like it. The consistency is VERY wet, so it doesn't feel like its dry, so I always felt like my lashes were weighed down. The wand has very small bristles, but also has a lot of them. I thought that it made my lashes look like spider lashes, and I was always wiping off the wand (BIG waste of money and product), because I felt like there was WAY too much product on each individual lash. I know some people really love this mascara, but it just didnt work for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've gone through a couple tubes of this and I LOVE it. It's not clumpy, not super thick, not super thin, doesn't flake off.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The formula is thick, and very easily smears after applying it. I had to apply and then wait a few minutes before opening my eyes all the way for fear of leaving marks on the tops of my eyelids. At nights, it is very hard to get off, too. Once it is actually on, it is great, but the difficulties in getting it on just right and taking it off at night ruin this mascara for me completely.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

even though i like the volumizing version more, i still adore this mascara enough to give it five lipsticks. looking back at old pictures of myself, while i know i was using this mascara, i find myself thinking- wow! my lashes look so long and thick! my lashes are regularly pretty bad without mascara, and this one made a huge difference. gets very flaky when it starts to dry out, but so does the volumizing version, and i like to replace my mascaras often anyways to avoid eye infections and such.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is probably one of the best mascaras I've tried in a very very long time. It gives amazing length to my lashes, and no matter how many coats i put on my lashes never got clumpy. I love the brush because kind of reminds me of a lash comb. When i apply it reaches every lash and evenly distributes from root to tip, the bristles are short so product doesnt get stuck in them which is a good thing. I wish it wasn't so expensive because i would by this stuff again in a heartbeat

I have tried every mascara that Sephora sells and this is one is my all around favorite. I have decent lashes and all I need is a non-drying, non-flaking mascara which adds color. If I get some length and fullness it is only an extra. This mascara does it all without flaking! I can layer it without clumping and it comes off without taking my lashes with it. I recommended this to a friend with similar lashes and now it's also her go to mascara. Give it a try!

I enjoyed this mascara. It wasn't amazing but it is a good mascara. It didn't blow my mind but, it is a great simple mascara. It adds length and definition. Can't complain here.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

at first I thought this was going to work because of the nice brush it has, but the formula is too wet and it smears if I try to get some length and more definition out of it. Pricey for what it is - or isn't. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this as a sample from a friend. It's a nice mascara for a natural look. It wasn't clumpy and the black is a nice rice shade of black. It does a nice job of separating.

I really do not like this product at all. I think the formula is waay too thick. It does lengthen but does not hold a curl for anything so whats the point of packing it on if you cant see the difference? This mascara flakes,horribley. Its very very irritating to my eyes. The flakes will get in my eyes and it burns itches and hurts. Also there will be little black flakes floating around my eyes, not acceptable at all. I do not like how heavy this is,how its harsh&flakey,and that it dosent hold any kinda curl. I would not recommend to someone.

Popular Mascaras