August 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice gloss that provides a dazzling effect with its ultra fine multi-tonal shimmers. The top of the range texture is non sticky yet comfortable & moisturising.

The range comes in a good assortment of colours. My personal stand out colours & favs include Mirage(deep blue toned pink), Silex(Pinky Coral) & Delight(deep lavender). These colours vamps up my lippies or can also be used alone for a sheer wash of colour & sheen. Personally, I like to make the most of it by applying them over my lippies for the most stand out finish. Alone on my NC25 pigmented lips, itís a little BLAH (I hate my natural lip colour =\).

The packaging is cute yet sleek & sophisticated looking with its plastic black cap & gold mid section. Itís slim & a little longer than a lot of other gloss tubes (i.e. MAC & NARS).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by ketu86

I have #11 Levres Scintillantes. Don't normally go for shimmering lipglosses but got this as a present. The way this lipgloss shimmers on my lips make them look very pouty and I've received lots of compliments when I wear this lipgloss. Very sticky and I need a mirror to apply and doesn't last very long so won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought my Chanel Glossimer in Bel Air (limited edition), a tad to dark for me. However, the colour can go on sheer and can be blotted. It smoothes my lips, hydrates them, and provides gorgeous pigmentation. I'd like to try some other lighter shades. Not sticky at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 4:02:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Syrop, a light coral pink. Great for summer. Love the glossimer formula as it's nonsticky, high shine, and fairly long lasting for a gloss. A good summer investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by LRKG1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have heard so much hype about these glosses that I finally broke down and bought one. It was about 29$ at Macy's and I tried a few on before selecting sarong, a pretty, shimmery nude.

The textures is great. Perfect really, not too watery or too gloppy. Your lips just feel nice. The sparkle effect is very subtle and pretty, not disco.

Shortly after I purchased giggle and spark. Giggle is a pretty pink neutral and spark is actually quite bright in the tube, but nice on.

I would suggest trying the colors out at a counter. You might be surprised how much you like the brighter colors when you put them on. They are way mellower than they look in the tube. Those with a hint of plum or purple were especially pretty.

These glosses really are the best. Too bad they are so darn expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:52:00 AM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am onto about number 4 of these - no. 46/Praline.

This is glossy without looking too young. The color lasts really well and does give your lips a faint tingle/plumping effect. It is a YLBB color that goes with everything. My coloring is fair skin with freckles and very dark brown hair.

The texture is not too sticky and I have never had this bleed or run into the creases around my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Dreamgirl7

Working in a cosmetic shop with all famous brands, I have been using all lipglosses, mascaras, skincare...everything possible! These lipglosses are the best you can get. They are very creamy and soft and stay on your lips for many hours without drying out. After applying the color is even on the lips unlike some other lipglosses that makes lines on lips. Even though these lipglosses are very shiny they still look very natural and make your lips kissable. Besides you can get almost all of the lipgloss out of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Bradiette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love Glossimer, it's onle of my favorites because I love lip gloss but not always the feel of it, Glossimer feels like Chanel! It's smooth an silky and has the stickiness necessary for it so stay on, but it doesn't feel sticky or goopy. My only complaint is that they discontinued a bunch of my favorite colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by JeanWhite714

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It always makes me happy to pull a Chanel glossimer out of my purse. The packaging is gorgeous and makes it easy to discretely apply after lunch.

This is lipgloss for adults. The colors and shine flatter your lips without looking too sparkly. And no strange flavors or scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by nklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This product is my HG lip gloss! I always use glosses because I can't stand the feeling of lipstick on my lips. Although it's expensive (~$30 US), a tube of this lasts a LONG time, even with regular use. Because it is heavily pigmented, a little goes a long way. It also has great staying power, meaning you don't have to reapply constantly. Glossimer has stayed on my lips through eating, drinking, etc. I'd estimate it lasts about half a work day on average -- apply in morning before arriving, then reapply after lunch.

Many of the Glossimer colors contain varying degrees of shimmer. Some are probably a bit much for a conservative office, but I bought one yesterday that has almost none. These glosses are probably about "medium" in terms of stickiness and shine. Also, one of my favorite things about this product is that my lips feel very soft and conditioned after I use it. My lips chap very easily, so that is a big plus for me.