Chanel Glossimer

4.3

I absolutely love these glosses. Aside from YSL & Dior, Chanel is my favorite brand for glosses. I can't say I ever relaly used to like super sparkly glosses as I either go for a shiny gloss or matte lipstick but these are jsut soo gorgeous. Looks like diamonds glistening on your lips and not overdone. The formula is jsut pure perfect and goes on so richely in just one swipe. These are everything Mac Glosses/Dazzleglosses especialyl will never be as Mac has nice colors but I'm sorry all their glosses apply like hard wax, really gross and sticky. Glossimers are on a level all their own and if you love lipgloss you just have to own these, worth every penny as they last so long as opposed to cheaper brands that run out way too fast ironically. Can't wait to try more colors! :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this gloss in sesame (since dc'd) a couple years ago. I loooved the texture and color of this when it was brand new. like buttah! and such a pretty color. I accidentally put it away in a purse and came across it around 6 mo later. I was very disappointed to find that the gloss had gotten really thick. This was a beautiful gloss but it didn't last long. I know they have new colors now, hopefully a new formulation too. I'll probably buy another when I get the money, at $27 you have to budget for this gloss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love Chanel Glossimers! ALL of them! They are sooo gorgeous and must have lippies! Many people think they are pricy...YES they are but only to an extent! If you think about it, from the contents, these glossimers are less expensive than MAC Dazzleglasses! THey are well worth having :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Nice gloss that provides a dazzling effect with its ultra fine multi-tonal shimmers. The top of the range texture is non sticky yet comfortable & moisturising.

The range comes in a good assortment of colours. My personal stand out colours & favs include Mirage(deep blue toned pink), Silex(Pinky Coral) & Delight(deep lavender). These colours vamps up my lippies or can also be used alone for a sheer wash of colour & sheen. Personally, I like to make the most of it by applying them over my lippies for the most stand out finish. Alone on my NC25 pigmented lips, it’s a little BLAH (I hate my natural lip colour =\).

The packaging is cute yet sleek & sophisticated looking with its plastic black cap & gold mid section. It’s slim & a little longer than a lot of other gloss tubes (i.e. MAC & NARS).

I have #11 Levres Scintillantes. Don't normally go for shimmering lipglosses but got this as a present. The way this lipgloss shimmers on my lips make them look very pouty and I've received lots of compliments when I wear this lipgloss. Very sticky and I need a mirror to apply and doesn't last very long so won't be repurchasing.

I bought my Chanel Glossimer in Bel Air (limited edition), a tad to dark for me. However, the colour can go on sheer and can be blotted. It smoothes my lips, hydrates them, and provides gorgeous pigmentation. I'd like to try some other lighter shades. Not sticky at all.

I have this in Syrop, a light coral pink. Great for summer. Love the glossimer formula as it's nonsticky, high shine, and fairly long lasting for a gloss. A good summer investment.

I have heard so much hype about these glosses that I finally broke down and bought one. It was about 29$ at Macy's and I tried a few on before selecting sarong, a pretty, shimmery nude.

The textures is great. Perfect really, not too watery or too gloppy. Your lips just feel nice. The sparkle effect is very subtle and pretty, not disco.

Shortly after I purchased giggle and spark. Giggle is a pretty pink neutral and spark is actually quite bright in the tube, but nice on.

I would suggest trying the colors out at a counter. You might be surprised how much you like the brighter colors when you put them on. They are way mellower than they look in the tube. Those with a hint of plum or purple were especially pretty.

These glosses really are the best. Too bad they are so darn expensive!

I am onto about number 4 of these - no. 46/Praline.

This is glossy without looking too young. The color lasts really well and does give your lips a faint tingle/plumping effect. It is a YLBB color that goes with everything. My coloring is fair skin with freckles and very dark brown hair.

The texture is not too sticky and I have never had this bleed or run into the creases around my lips.

Working in a cosmetic shop with all famous brands, I have been using all lipglosses, mascaras, skincare...everything possible! These lipglosses are the best you can get. They are very creamy and soft and stay on your lips for many hours without drying out. After applying the color is even on the lips unlike some other lipglosses that makes lines on lips. Even though these lipglosses are very shiny they still look very natural and make your lips kissable. Besides you can get almost all of the lipgloss out of the tube.

Recommended for Medium Skin