April 19, 2014 | 1945 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by LRKG1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have heard so much hype about these glosses that I finally broke down and bought one. It was about 29$ at Macy's and I tried a few on before selecting sarong, a pretty, shimmery nude.

The textures is great. Perfect really, not too watery or too gloppy. Your lips just feel nice. The sparkle effect is very subtle and pretty, not disco.

Shortly after I purchased giggle and spark. Giggle is a pretty pink neutral and spark is actually quite bright in the tube, but nice on.

I would suggest trying the colors out at a counter. You might be surprised how much you like the brighter colors when you put them on. They are way mellower than they look in the tube. Those with a hint of plum or purple were especially pretty.

These glosses really are the best. Too bad they are so darn expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:52:00 AM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am onto about number 4 of these - no. 46/Praline.

This is glossy without looking too young. The color lasts really well and does give your lips a faint tingle/plumping effect. It is a YLBB color that goes with everything. My coloring is fair skin with freckles and very dark brown hair.

The texture is not too sticky and I have never had this bleed or run into the creases around my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Dreamgirl7

Working in a cosmetic shop with all famous brands, I have been using all lipglosses, mascaras, skincare...everything possible! These lipglosses are the best you can get. They are very creamy and soft and stay on your lips for many hours without drying out. After applying the color is even on the lips unlike some other lipglosses that makes lines on lips. Even though these lipglosses are very shiny they still look very natural and make your lips kissable. Besides you can get almost all of the lipgloss out of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Bradiette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love Glossimer, it's onle of my favorites because I love lip gloss but not always the feel of it, Glossimer feels like Chanel! It's smooth an silky and has the stickiness necessary for it so stay on, but it doesn't feel sticky or goopy. My only complaint is that they discontinued a bunch of my favorite colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by JeanWhite714

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It always makes me happy to pull a Chanel glossimer out of my purse. The packaging is gorgeous and makes it easy to discretely apply after lunch.

This is lipgloss for adults. The colors and shine flatter your lips without looking too sparkly. And no strange flavors or scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by nklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This product is my HG lip gloss! I always use glosses because I can't stand the feeling of lipstick on my lips. Although it's expensive (~$30 US), a tube of this lasts a LONG time, even with regular use. Because it is heavily pigmented, a little goes a long way. It also has great staying power, meaning you don't have to reapply constantly. Glossimer has stayed on my lips through eating, drinking, etc. I'd estimate it lasts about half a work day on average -- apply in morning before arriving, then reapply after lunch.

Many of the Glossimer colors contain varying degrees of shimmer. Some are probably a bit much for a conservative office, but I bought one yesterday that has almost none. These glosses are probably about "medium" in terms of stickiness and shine. Also, one of my favorite things about this product is that my lips feel very soft and conditioned after I use it. My lips chap very easily, so that is a big plus for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I changed mind about this gloss, although I do love it's texture a lot of the colors are waaaay too frosty. They should make more creamy colors with micro glitters instead of frost , ew !
I had to update my review , I will not be purchasingthis gloss any longer because it contains petro chemicals.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by dempsj

I love this product. I've been using these glossimers for years. They wear really well and look good on everyone. The range of colours is also very flattering, and the packaging is super elegant. The problem is there are just so many to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by doagood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Glosssimer. It is such a great gloss! One of my favorites! It goes on and lasts for hours. The colors are highly pigmented! At 27 dollars this product is pricey. It lasts a while though. It's definitely worth the money! I was introduced to this by a friend and recently purchased some myself! I willl definitely be purchasing this again! I suggest NOT ordering this product online. The con about this is that each color looks different on lips. I tried it at the store. I tried the color, Seashell, and it just blended in my lips. Because i have a darker colored lip. So, i ended up going with Magnifique. It looks like a VERY bright color. On my lips it was perfect! There are so many shades though! BUt most lip glosses go on different everyones lips. The packaging is great. The applicator is a sponge wand. It works great! I recommend this product to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by radar626

I received two of these glosses as part of a gift with purchase. I am really glad I didn't buy a full size product. The colors are beautiful, but they don't last long. I found myself constantly reapplying. They also went on a bit sticky for my liking. The doe foot applicator was nice - I prefer it to brushes. There was no odd smell or taste, but I was just so disappointed that the color didn't last more than a couple of minutes. One drink or bite of food and it was gone.