August 20, 2014 | 1957 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this product:

I know the bottle says it's "oil-free"...but when I rinse my face afterwards, I feel a greasy residue on my eyes. I don't know what the residue is exactly, but it's disconcerting to know that it's there... It's also quite difficult to rinse off, you can't just splash water on it, you actually need to use a cleanser to get it all off.

Getting that out of the way, this does a great job of removing eye makeup. It's quick, super effective, and very inexpensive!

However, I would not repurchase it- the greasy leftovers make me uncomfortable

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Hilaryrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is the BEST! I cannot believe how well this stuff works! I am always on the look out for a good eye make up remover. I've always had problems finding one that didn't irritate my eyes in some way. I've tried TONS! I would find ones that at least didn't burn while removing my make up, but later my eyes would burn like crazy. Once I was done with my evening routine, the minute I would try to just blink, my eyes would burn and sting. Every night before bed and every morning after I would wake up, I would use moisture eye drops. For years I've had itcy, red eyes. I even went to and eye docter to have this problem looked at. He told me I had an eye allergy and I started taking allergy eye drops every day.

Imagine my surpise when I decided to try this product b/c I had forgotten my other stuff on a recent trip. Lo and behold, NO burning, NO redness in my eyes! I've even stopped using the moisture drops! Now I believe the eye allergy was caused by my old eye makeup remover, and I've since stopped using the allergy eye drops as well!

I hope they never discontinue this product! Unfortunately, it can be difficult to find, so whenever I find it, I buy 2 at a time. I seriously cannot be without it!

EDIT 8/6/10
Just found out this is being discontinued! So annoyed as this has been the best stuff for me and it's so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

I'm shocked. Really shocked - at how much I love this product. It removes my eye make up like nobody's business. Waterproof mascara - gone. Eye shadow - gone. Brow gel - gone. No need to rub with pressure or anything. Very nice. Reminds me of my favorite Clinique Take the Day Off - only it's about $13 cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Michael0771

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because my Jojoba oil just wasn;t taking everything off my eyes at the end of the day.
I was soo happy when I let the cotton pad sit on my eyes for abit, and took it off to reveal my eye makeup free.
This is my favorite makeup remover, don't disappear !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lovelixir

Prior to using this, I used Neutrogena's oil free eye m/u remover. Then I noticed this one, and I compared it to the Neutrogena one and they're pretty much identical, right down to the ingredients! At first I wasn't sure if this would work as well at Neutrogena (since this one doesn't have glycerin for some reason, and Neutrogena does), but I ended giving it a try and I'm glad I did because they deliver the same results! Both are good at taking off my waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and the best part is this one only costs half as much as Neutrogena, even though they're the same size!

EDIT: Just a heads up, this can be quite drying for the skin, but it's not a big deal for me since I immediately wash my face and moisturize after using this m/u remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2009 9:45:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a pretty good eye makeup remover. I was using the Almay Moisturizing remover and it sucked...not only was it greasy but it didn't remove well at all. This is definitely better..doesn't take as much rubbing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 10:05:00 AM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is hands down the best eye makeup remover I've ever purchased. It is very gentle on your eyes and takes off waterproof mascara without rubbing. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

As other reviewers have said, it is very similar to Bi facils, which is why i purchased it. i love bi facils, but its so expensive just to remove makeup. this isn't quite as good, but its very similar, and considering i can buy about 5 bottles of this for the price of one bottle of bi facils, i don't mind having to use a bit more of the c&c remover to take off all of my makeup. i had no trouble taking off my waterproof mascara, as long as i let the remover really soak in.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by IAmAMakeUpAddict

This product is what it claims to be. The best eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 5:14:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

- Great value for money
- Works well on my sensitive skin around the eyes
- Does not leave oily residue
- Can remove waterproof mascara and eyeliners