July 28, 2014 | 2188 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Color Sensational Lip Gloss (All Colors)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by BasiaMik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Finally finally finally, a lip gloss that is not super sticky, smells great, looks great, and doubles for lipstick. The pigment is awesome! I LOVE it! I think I'm going to stock up on more colors because it's so light, so pretty (I have Raspberry Sorbet), and I'm just addicted to wearing it. I keep it in my purse, the bottle is great, the applicator is just the right size. I don't know how much fluid is actually in there (a possible con), but it's worth it, esp if you can get these on sale. Recently I bought this with some lipstick at CVS for $5 a piece. Not bad. Will def buy again. :-D I love it!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this lipgloss! I have Triple Yum, Strawberry Glaze & Sandstorm Shimmer. Saw them recently on clearence @ Target which makes me wonder if they're getting discontinued since they say they are limited edition....

You get great color payoff with these, they actually last & i happen to really like the scent which to me smells like sherbert. I also love the packaging. It's plain since there's nothing written on it but it makes it seem a little more chic imo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I picked one of these up at my local Target on clearance for under $3. I got the color "Triple Yum" which is a pretty peachy pink with a little bit of shimmer. What a great buy. It can be applied sheer or built up for a brighter color. It smells good, like a fruity candy I can't put my finger on. It's slightly on the stickier side, but not overly so, and lasts a litte longer because of it. I love the simple clear/silver packaging. For me, it's the perfect all-purpose lipgloss. I'll be going back to pick up a couple more of these!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ilminyia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this lip gloss in Born With It, and I love it. Goes on nicely, great color that goes with anything (nice neutral pink) and it feels good on. It is not sticky at all and feels moisturizing. Doesn't irritate my lips at all, and I have had some problems with other products. Only reason I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is the fragrance. I usually only get fragrance free products but got this anyway as it sounded so good and was on sale at Walgreens - and I am happy with it - but it does have sort of a fruity bubblegum fragrance. Luckily that fades very quickly so it doesn't bother me after the initial application. Overall great color, great price, feels great, love it. I plan to get more colors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Strawberry one at Target. I can't remember its exact name, but it had something to do with strawberries xD Anyways. I loved it. It smelled so good and the color was exactly like it was in the packaging. I'll be rebuying!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by TrueSpacePrinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the Pink Peony shade at Walgreens for about $8. When I put it on my lips, I was very disappointed. The color it showed on the back did not look the outcome AT ALL. It was much too dark to be the color it claimed and it did not last long either. When I asked my friends and boyfriend how they liked my new lipstick, they all replied it didn't look like I was wearing any.

As a warning: look at the shade of the lipstick INSIDE rather than the color on the back if you REALLY must buy this product. For me, it defiantly wasn't worth the $8 and it's not like I'll be getting that money back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in Sugared Honey. I'm so disappointed in this gloss because I actually LOVE the pigmentation. I wasn't too crazy about the color I got though. It looks too peachy-pink on me. But I like the feel and shine. The negative, and it's a big negative...the taste. The taste of lipglosses usually don't bother me, I'm not that picky about it. Even if it's bad, I can live with it if I like the look of the product. This stuff gave me a headache after wearing it for only a few minutes. It left an awful taste in the back of my throat. 2 hours after taking it off and I still have that taste. It reminds me of the Rimmel Vinyl gloss but worse, citrusy I suppose. I gave it 3 lippies because if you can handle the taste and smell, then it's a great pigmented gloss. It's a shame I can't because I really liked the actual product :o(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I got two of the new colors for spring. one is Strawberry Glaze and the other is triple yum. I love them there not sticky or smelly. There morsturising and very pretty colors. There my fave glosses besides the ones I have from TheBalm. I love them and am getting more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by lilly94

I love the bright pink color, it tastes and smells very good. a small minus is that it does not keep long on my lips, but it does not matter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all I have fallen in LOVE with the packaging!! It's so sleek looking! I do find it odd that there is no label of any kind on the tube like most of the drugstorre brands have.All this one has is a tiny sticker on the bottom that you can't even read.Maybe that's why I like it?I do know for a fact that I bought Cranberry Cocktail.It looks like a rosy red in the tube,but on my pigmented lips it looks exactly like it's name.This is a very pretty red that isn't too bright.It has pretty good coverage and lasting power for a gloss.It has subtle shimmer to it,which I was worried about at first,because I hate lip products with a frost finish,but the shimmer in this is hardly detected once on.It feels nice and smooth,not sticky or goopy.