July 28, 2014 | 1951 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by beautygroove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the sponge tip and it goes on smoothly and easily. This liner also lasts me thought out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by michelleannmarie

Ok I am new at the winged liner and this has made it very simple! I have not tried nothing else but I do know if you want something to practice with this is it!! It is very black which makes it even more perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I would buy this again but there are other choices cheaper or same price. Its a true black. I like the brush you can do a thin line or a thicker line. It fades throughout the day but nothing like within an hr or so. Its more like 7-9 hrs later so that doesn't really change my mind on it. another good thing is i've literally had it MONTHS like a good 6 months and Its still going and wet!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Sucks! 2$ wet n wild Is much better

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its very decent for the price, which was around $7 or so at my local CVS. I'm not much of a pro when it comes to liquid eyeliner yet, but I will say that the black is a nice and rich color and with some primer it stays on all day. For me, the tip was a little too flimsy for my shakey hand. I'm sure someone with a steadier hand will enjoy using it. I couldn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Toridelmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just recently bought this at Target for around $7 I think, and it is honestly one of the best liquid liners I have used. I've tried everything- from MAC, Lancome, to Wet'n'wild, and this one is the best out of all of them. It is a felt tip so it is easier to control with detail as opposed to a brush tip. It's a nice inky black with a nice, not too slippery or thick consistency. I would recommend this 10/10.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Bella238

I hate the applicator, much too thick to get an amazing fine line, however it is a great formula, very black and lasts all day in me which is hard with my very oily eyelids!! Bargain for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by syrupsippinsyd

Ever since I started using liquid eyeliner this has been my go-to. It is thin enough to add on to cat-eye's without going overboard. The length of the brush bothers me a little, because I feel like with how long it is I don't have as much control over the liner as I would if the brush was a bit shorter, so I have trimmed mine down a little using a cuticle clipper. The liner goes on smooth in one stroke and doesn't break apart throughout the day. Dries quickly so you can apply the rest of your make-up without having to keep your eye closed too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by SICUxRN

I have used Lancome Artliner for years. I have been searching for a cheaper drugstore replacement and I have finally found it! I use the blackest black color. It is a dead ringer for Artliner...and a lot cheaper! I really hope this never gets discontinued!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine is always raving about this liner. So, when I was looking for a dark brown liquid liner, I decided to try this in Brownish Black. The color wasn't what I was expecting. It is kind of like a deep khaki. It gives a very natural look. It gives definition to the lash line, but it doesn't really stand out. That's not a bad thing if that's what you are looking for. Still, I wish it were a little deeper.

The formula itself is nice. It didn't seem to fade or flake throughout the wear time. It was also pretty easy to remove. I really do like the applicator. The tip wasn't too firm or too flexible. I think I actually like the applicator a little more than L'oreal Lineur Intense. When I run out of my black L'oreal Lineur Intense, I might pick this up in the Blackest Black.