Sephora Nano Eyeliner

3.7

01 MIDNIGHT BLACK CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. 05 CHOCOLATE Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax) , CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , Glyceryl Ricinoleate , CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77492 (Iron Oxides) , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) , Cetyl Alcohol , Myristyl Myristate , Phenyl Trimethicone , Talc , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Ammonium Glycyrrhizate , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have the sephora nano liners in glitter black and iced brown. These are both beautiful colors that last very long and are very pigmented. For only $5 US, these are a real steal. Just make sure they fit in your sharpener, because I was having issues with using this in the grind house sharpener from Urban Decay.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really liked this eyeliner and it was really affordable and easy to apply. The nano eyeliner in 03 pure white is really creamy and easy to blend. I wish I would have bought this in pure beige, though, because it would look more natural on the lower lash line to brighten up eyes. I do use the pure white eyeliner on my lower lash line even though it's not as natural; I just don't apply very much because these are really pigmented.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been pretty pleased so far with the ones I've tried..the pigment is true to the names- I forget the exact ones I have but one is a silverish blue, and the other is a silvery green. The blue one I like because while the pigmentation is nice, it's not a crazy color- adds definition without being too loud. Same with the green one. They also go on pretty well, I don't have to tug a whole lot. Wouldn't hesitate to get a different color, since they are all pretty unique. I also love the dark brown one called "Coffee"...it's gorgeous, well pigmented, glides on....love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner as I was out of town and just needed something as I cannot live without eyeliner. I wasn't expecting much from this, but I was so pleasantly surprised!!! The formula is richly pigmented, smooth and creamy. Easy to apply and lasts all day (with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion). I have this is Black, and I plan on going back to Sephora next week to get some more colours. Price is great too!!! I highly recommend.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Pure Beige to line my lower lash line. It is creamy and easy to apply. It does brighten my eyes. However, it can be flaky and requires blending. Lasts all-day.

on 3/24/2010 10:21:00 AM

I have this in Golden Sand, and I'm pretty pleased with it. For only $5 it's a very good deal, and really, it lasts a long time. This stuff doesn't just smudge on its own, so that's a plus, but does allow for some fingertip smudging so you can alter the thickness of the line you get.

It doesn't go on all that easily, at least for me, and that's why I give it four lippies and not five.

I'm also a fan of this liner because there are no parabens, and a limited amount of chems. Would buy again.

on 3/23/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i got this in dark brown and i really love it! it stays on all day and its easy to smudge if you want to. Also really easy to apply.

on 3/22/2010 4:40:00 PM

I was looking for a black pencil liner to use occasionally (I usually use brown and this fit the bill. Blendable, dark black... $5.00. Works for me!

on 3/5/2010 10:56:00 PM

got this as a birthday freebie in the colour silver green. its actually quite a pretty colour. i like using it on my bottom lash line because it's not as harsh as a black liner and brings a pop of colour to my eyes. i tried it on my waterline but it didnt even show up, but its probably just this colour that has this problem. i'm sure black would show up. i also found that its easy to smudge if i want it to and its very creamy. it also stayed on my lower lash line without moving anywhere else on my face. probably wont repurchase this though because even though i like using it to line my lower lash line, i usually don't use liner on a daily basis.

on 2/17/2010 8:43:00 PM

I go this in black because i needed something else in my cart to get free shipping. Its very creamy to apply, and its super black. It lasts longer on my waterline than UD Zero does which is a plus. Would not buy again since it's so small, and i can get bigger size eyeliner for the same price.