October 20, 2014 | 1613 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Nano Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this eyeliner and it was really affordable and easy to apply. The nano eyeliner in 03 pure white is really creamy and easy to blend. I wish I would have bought this in pure beige, though, because it would look more natural on the lower lash line to brighten up eyes. I do use the pure white eyeliner on my lower lash line even though it's not as natural; I just don't apply very much because these are really pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I've been pretty pleased so far with the ones I've tried..the pigment is true to the names- I forget the exact ones I have but one is a silverish blue, and the other is a silvery green. The blue one I like because while the pigmentation is nice, it's not a crazy color- adds definition without being too loud. Same with the green one. They also go on pretty well, I don't have to tug a whole lot. Wouldn't hesitate to get a different color, since they are all pretty unique. I also love the dark brown one called "Coffee"...it's gorgeous, well pigmented, glides on....love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this eyeliner as I was out of town and just needed something as I cannot live without eyeliner. I wasn't expecting much from this, but I was so pleasantly surprised!!! The formula is richly pigmented, smooth and creamy. Easy to apply and lasts all day (with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion). I have this is Black, and I plan on going back to Sephora next week to get some more colours. Price is great too!!! I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:04:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I have this in Pure Beige to line my lower lash line. It is creamy and easy to apply. It does brighten my eyes. However, it can be flaky and requires blending. Lasts all-day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by wildflower85

I have this in Golden Sand, and I'm pretty pleased with it. For only $5 it's a very good deal, and really, it lasts a long time. This stuff doesn't just smudge on its own, so that's a plus, but does allow for some fingertip smudging so you can alter the thickness of the line you get.

It doesn't go on all that easily, at least for me, and that's why I give it four lippies and not five.

I'm also a fan of this liner because there are no parabens, and a limited amount of chems. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by CamBG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got this in dark brown and i really love it! it stays on all day and its easy to smudge if you want to. Also really easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a black pencil liner to use occasionally (I usually use brown and this fit the bill. Blendable, dark black... $5.00. Works for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

got this as a birthday freebie in the colour silver green. its actually quite a pretty colour. i like using it on my bottom lash line because it's not as harsh as a black liner and brings a pop of colour to my eyes. i tried it on my waterline but it didnt even show up, but its probably just this colour that has this problem. i'm sure black would show up. i also found that its easy to smudge if i want it to and its very creamy. it also stayed on my lower lash line without moving anywhere else on my face. probably wont repurchase this though because even though i like using it to line my lower lash line, i usually don't use liner on a daily basis.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by VintagePhoto

I go this in black because i needed something else in my cart to get free shipping. Its very creamy to apply, and its super black. It lasts longer on my waterline than UD Zero does which is a plus. Would not buy again since it's so small, and i can get bigger size eyeliner for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by shaesquared

I received this as a part of my birthday freebie in Silver Green and to be quite honest, I wasn't expecting much at all from it. Upon application, I was expecting it to be super creasey as it was very creamy and glided on easily. After a day of gym in first period and then a two hour rugby practice in the rain, tht eyeliner, though slightly faded, is still on! It hasn't even creased! Though the colour is more a teal blue than 'silver green', I can still see myself reaching for it. I think I'll be trying out some other colours!