September 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ihatef21

In Feb 2011 I had an unknown charge of $34 something dollars on my Amex card. I never make purchases under $50 but I shop very regularly at Forever 21's website so I checked my account at Forever21 to confirm and the charge was not there. So I took this matter to both my cc company as well as Forever 21. Amex issued a refund immediately and I was told that they were trying to reach Forever 21 but had no response and that they had dropped the matter. So my issue was resolved but my account at Forever 21 was suddenly blocked and so was my shipping address. After MANY grueling LONG phonecalls and HANG UPS by Forever 21's representatives I was finally told that a block was issued on my account with the reason being that a chargeback was filed against me. When I asked the representatives to check if the charge was even in their systems, I was told no. SO clearly it was a technical mistake on either Forever 21's part or Amex. I was then told to wait and that the misunderstanding would be cleared up but after a few weeks my situation was forgotten.

I have been trying to clear this up again yesterday (May 2011) but now I am being told the SAME THING. That a chargeback was filed against me for an imaginary order that does not even exist. Until today they decided to change the story out of nowhere and claim that the charge DID exist so I asked for the order information in case it was fraud. They proceeded to send me information on $100+ orders that I DID place and NEVER placed complaints about. So again I had to clarify that I was referring to the $34 charge even though I state it in almost EVERY SINGLE email. Makes me wonder if they even ACTUALLY read what I type. SO now FINALLY I think we are on the same page and they understand the $34 charge does not exist but you would think now they can unblock my account? NO, I get this as my reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your email response. All information in the emails being sent to us is understood and clear. As stated we will not unblock the account or the address.

I have been a loyal consistent shopper at Forever 21 online and in the stores for years. This is how Forever 21 treats loyal shoppers? With very rude and poor customer service. If AMEX did not refund my charge I would have been stuck with paying that $34 since Forever21's definition of customer service is just to immediately BLOCK you and ignore your problem. So now I am blocked from buying anything at Forever 21's website AND I still have NO idea how I was even charged with that mysterious $34.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ashton

Forever 21 is just one of those hit or miss places

With the prices you pay for the clothing, you're either going to get a total steal, or something that falls apart after a few washings.

I suggest that you check out their "trendy" tops that you might not want to wear a few years from now and don't mind spending $15 on. When the style goes out, you wont feel guilty. They also have great basics for layering, and cute costume jewelry at unbeatable prices.

The worst quality items for me, are their shoes and dresses. The shoes will kill your feet after a while and are made very poorly. The dresses are so short that they could double for a tunic. I'm 5'8 and they barely cover my butt. Every one I have bought has also ripped at the straps and I've had to sew them back on.

Just keep in mind when shopping there, that you get what you pay for. I've bought some nice cardigans there that I've had for 5 years or so and some other things that fall apart quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always wanted something from this popular store. I needed a top to go clubbing so I bought this tunic-style tank top. After I washed it the first time, it was more like a regular-length tank top and it had gotten wider. At first I thought it was my imagination. I never put it in the dryer. After every wash it just kept getting shorter and wider! I only wore it three times. I got one good use out of it for the $25 I paid.

Their clothes are really cute and I would go back... but I will be wary not to spend too much b/c this might happen again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Sanynessism

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want cheap clothes that will rip after one wear, go for it. If you want your clothes to last, go shopping in boutiques or go thrifting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

their clothes r pretty cute and super affordable, but yes they arent the best quality. they also dont have x-smalls, which is another downside since i am petite. The best part of their store has to be the jewelry though! i love it! I went there yesterday and got 5 pairs of silver hoop earings in all different sizes for only $1.50!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I placed 3 online orders at Forever21.ca in the past, I had to return or throw out 80% of what I ordered. The price is awesome, but the quality is pretty cheap. I guess you really get what you paid for. The sizes are inconsistant as well, I followed the the size chart, it was a hit and miss. I prefer going to H&M if I want to find something cute and cheap. I will never shop at Forever21 again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're 18 and under and have not a lot of money then it's a good store to go to. You've all been to one of these stores-- they're all over the place, which can be good or bad depending on ur perspective. The crappy quality from the material to cut of these clothes turn me off too much for me to seriously consider buying anything. I'd rather spend my money at H&M and get my plain Ts and trendy items there. Just my taste though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Forever 21! I know the quality is not great, but you get what you pay for. Even when I do spend more on clothes they don't always last long. My taste also changes so much that I'd rather spend less and get more. You can find all the trendy styles and colors here. I find it worth it. My only complaint is- it's always a mess and I have to be there for a few hours to find a few outfits, but that's ok with me for the prices!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's an affordable and trendy store but it's always a hit-or-miss. Make to to look closely at the material and avoid anything that is yarn, stiff, very sheer, or looks worn out already. My favorites are the chic chiffon tops.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kelseylicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings on Forever 21. I believe that the quality has degraded in recent years though...I have sweaters and pants that I bought four years ago, and they have help up great. But now everytime I go in there, I have a hard time finding something to purchase because It all looks like it's about to fall apart at the seams. I think some of their items are great, like their basic tees and tanks, trendy club wear (like sequined and lace miniskirts), and their jewelery is adorable. Their jeans and shorts are so cheap nowdays that the fit is completely off a funky. Sweaters always have loose buttons, and their shoes are absolute crap. Forever 21 is a good store if you're searching for something very particular (like a certain color, because they always have many styles and colors to choose from), something basic, or something trendy, but otherwise DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No