April 21, 2014 | 1199 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always wanted something from this popular store. I needed a top to go clubbing so I bought this tunic-style tank top. After I washed it the first time, it was more like a regular-length tank top and it had gotten wider. At first I thought it was my imagination. I never put it in the dryer. After every wash it just kept getting shorter and wider! I only wore it three times. I got one good use out of it for the $25 I paid.

Their clothes are really cute and I would go back... but I will be wary not to spend too much b/c this might happen again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Sanynessism

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you want cheap clothes that will rip after one wear, go for it. If you want your clothes to last, go shopping in boutiques or go thrifting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupluvr22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

their clothes r pretty cute and super affordable, but yes they arent the best quality. they also dont have x-smalls, which is another downside since i am petite. The best part of their store has to be the jewelry though! i love it! I went there yesterday and got 5 pairs of silver hoop earings in all different sizes for only $1.50!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I placed 3 online orders at Forever21.ca in the past, I had to return or throw out 80% of what I ordered. The price is awesome, but the quality is pretty cheap. I guess you really get what you paid for. The sizes are inconsistant as well, I followed the the size chart, it was a hit and miss. I prefer going to H&M if I want to find something cute and cheap. I will never shop at Forever21 again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're 18 and under and have not a lot of money then it's a good store to go to. You've all been to one of these stores-- they're all over the place, which can be good or bad depending on ur perspective. The crappy quality from the material to cut of these clothes turn me off too much for me to seriously consider buying anything. I'd rather spend my money at H&M and get my plain Ts and trendy items there. Just my taste though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Forever 21! I know the quality is not great, but you get what you pay for. Even when I do spend more on clothes they don't always last long. My taste also changes so much that I'd rather spend less and get more. You can find all the trendy styles and colors here. I find it worth it. My only complaint is- it's always a mess and I have to be there for a few hours to find a few outfits, but that's ok with me for the prices!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's an affordable and trendy store but it's always a hit-or-miss. Make to to look closely at the material and avoid anything that is yarn, stiff, very sheer, or looks worn out already. My favorites are the chic chiffon tops.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by kelseylicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have mixed feelings on Forever 21. I believe that the quality has degraded in recent years though...I have sweaters and pants that I bought four years ago, and they have help up great. But now everytime I go in there, I have a hard time finding something to purchase because It all looks like it's about to fall apart at the seams. I think some of their items are great, like their basic tees and tanks, trendy club wear (like sequined and lace miniskirts), and their jewelery is adorable. Their jeans and shorts are so cheap nowdays that the fit is completely off a funky. Sweaters always have loose buttons, and their shoes are absolute crap. Forever 21 is a good store if you're searching for something very particular (like a certain color, because they always have many styles and colors to choose from), something basic, or something trendy, but otherwise DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The clothes are fun and stuff so it's fun to buy, I'm not a freak about quality but I'll admit that these clothes aren't the best, but you get what you pay for in this store.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like shopping at Forever 21. It's a great place to go if you are looking for a cheap thrill. They have great bar clothes, and lots of cute things. I needed a bunch of white t shirts for work, and, I found some priced at 3.99, so I bought five. They have lots of great jewelry, and cute shoes too. I must stress that I would only but things here that I don't plan on wearing forever. The quality isn't great, but at these prices, that's okay with me.