July 28, 2014 | 1242 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2007 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Girlfit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I have this in the roll on, solid, and EDP. It is actually one of the very few that lasts on me. I can still smell it on me after several hours have gone by. Unlike some other fragrances (like Vera Wang Princess) that, while I love the scent, they dissipate it seems right away and I'm spraying myself all day with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2007 4:07:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just bought this based on the reviews and I'm glad I did. It does smell like baby powder but the dry down is very nice and feminine. I put some on and it was like a magnet--my husband came over and started kissing me and telling me how good I smelled. I'm definitely keeping this :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2007 9:05:00 PM More reviews by hetaera

I just love this! It smells of vanilla and white flowers (think lily of the valley). The dry down is lovely, smells of baby powder and vanilla. It smells gorgeous, fresh and pretty when you first spray it and really sexy and nuzzle-able when it has been on your skin for a while. It doesn't seem to last a very long time for an EDP, however I do wonder if this is because you stop smelling it yourself after a while. If I wear it for an evening out, I always get wafts of it the next day so there is some staying power (particularly if it brushes against clothing).

It's quite an unusual scent and I have never smelt it on anyone else. I hope they bring out a pure perfume or a bigger bottle so that I can go crazy with it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by MissMelissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this, in a swap. When I smelled it in the vial, for some reason I smelled licorace, which I hate. After reading the reviews, I took the plunge and sprayed it. No licorace, so there must have been something different in this vial before. At first sniff, I smell Shalimar, only a more synthetic version--if you can believe that. It dries down to an extremely powdery finish and smells like baby powder. I guess some might like it, but I don't want to walk about smelling like a newborn. Might have something to do with the fact that I don't have any children! LOL! I just don't care for it. I wouldn't purchase this and the sample will be passed on to another swapper to try:)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by theotherself

For someone who doesn't like perfume in general, and absolutely hates it when I can smell perfume on someone when I'm like, 3 feet away, I really love this. It's a very light, sweet scent, completely unobnoxious. In fact, it smells a lot less like perfume than scented soap. As such, it's a very girly scent, so forget this if you're trying to smell sensuous. Then again, I want to smell fresh, not like a woman on the prowl. The only grouse I have with this is how quickly the scent fades. In fact, there's pretty much no lasting power at all. But I haven't been able to find another perfume that's this light and pretty, so this will likely stay as my favourite scent for a long time to come.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 10:07:00 AM More reviews by 64colors

This perfume tried to kill me! I'm serious. First I thought it was perfectly lovely, a gentle vanilla with just a hint of fruity-floral, something nice for daytime. I don't know what happened, first two times or so it worked just fine, but one fateful day it totally turned on me, I started gagging and had to run to the bathroom to wash it off! I don't know if I OD'd on it, if I was hormonal, or WHATEVER, but I can't let that happen again! I used to work in a daycare center, and this is exactly what it smelled like - sweet infant smell gone evil. Extreme baby powder, vanilla pudding, formula, flowery lotion- ugh, agony! Shame because I love Stila make-up, but you can't win 'em all...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLovesMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG scent. I've tried so many fragrances but this is the one that I always come back to. Its creamy, alittle flowery with some powder thrown in. It's not overbearing so it's hard to overdo this one. I receive compliments on this like no other fragrance, men seem to love it. Also, the bottle is very pretty..I hope Stila never discontinues this. BTW, I also purchased the body lotion, when I layer it, it lasts even longer and brings out the fragrance even more.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2006 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was expecting a soft, warm, creamy scent. Instead, I got this pungent, musky smell layered with artifical flowers. No go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 1:32:00 AM More reviews by virginiachick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this scent. To me its very powdery, feminine and fresh all at the same time. I am 34 and I find this to be my "go to" scent for everyday. Its not overpowering at least with my body chemistry. My DH loves the smell on me. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 5:33:00 PM More reviews by 98gaucho

I just bought the full bottle this weekend. I had the solid perfume and loved the way it smelled, very soft and feminine. The bottle smells a little different but I broke down and bought it b/c I wanted the scent to last longer on my skin. On me, it smells like a powdery vanilla. Some people say it is perfect for the spring/summer but I prefer to wear this in the fall/winter b/c of the vanilla notes. I like vanilla fragrances in the winter b/c they remind me of the holidays. I just read in Lucky magazine that Milla Jovovich likes this fragrance b/c it reminds her of her childhood. I can see that also b/c it does smell very powdery and young. Although this is not my favorite fragrance, I do enjoy it and I would repurchase.