Stila Creme Bouquet

3.5

on 6/7/2007 5:49:00 PM

I have the roll-on bottle of this but when I have finished it, I'm definitly buying the full bottle. Whenever I try/buy fragrances I get sick of them after a while but with this, it just grows on me! I love stila as a whole and I think that this scent embodies stila very well (jeez i'm sounding like an ad now!). But yes, I love this! Dare I say it... almost HG material (joint with BeneFit Maybe Baby ;-) )

on 6/1/2007 2:23:00 PM

Hey there. This fragrance grows on me each time I wear it. I have gone from "EWWW!" to "not too bad" ...to..."lovely" over the years. I decided the other day that if I keep sampling this bottle I need to own some and purchased the roll-on for $12.00. The more I wore it ...the more I wanted a full bottle. The scent is sweet in a feminine way...by sweet I mean...You feel sweet and feminine wearing it. There is a powder/sweet scent at first that reminds you of a baby's fresh scent after a bath...however it moves into a vanilla and by the time it dries down it is so clean and fresh and sweet without being too much of any particular facet. If I had to compare this to a perfume that I have tried before...I would say Sweet Honesty from Avon (check out reviews for that scent and you will see many love it) however without any sharpness. In a way it is also a bit like Philosophy's Amazing Grace but without that muskiness that goes all wrong on me these days. I have heard folks say there is a musk in this scent but so far my body is not picking up on that. This lasts a long time on me as well...I put some on after a shower last night and this morning it was still clearly there on my wrist (I sprayed from the large bottle after my shower - I mention this as folks have said it lasts longer when sprayed versus rolled on from the roll-on bottle but I am not sure if that is true or not yet.). Give this a try...you can't beat $12.00 for the cute roll-on. If at first you do not care for it...try it a couple of times more. Seriously....it may grow on you (in a good way! giggle). I find this a girly fragrance and if this fragrance had a color...it would be pink for sure...with ribbons and bows...and sparkly things!

on 5/29/2007 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the roll-on of this today and I love it!! There are a few minor problems, but it's worth the drydown. My first problem is that I unscrewed the cap and took a whiff. WOW! All I could smell was rubbing alcohol. I thought, "Ok, ok, just work with it and try it on". My next problem was application. I rolled some on my wrist and wwaaayyy to much product came out on just one roll. So much in fact, it dripped down my arm. So, I rubbed my arms together and now sit here drenched in Creme Bouquet. Good thing I like it. It is very creamy, snuggley scent. I have chemistry that picks up anything warm in perfume and brings that to the front. So I smell warm skin and powder and musk(?). It's very nice and I will be purchasing it again.

on 5/21/2007 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of my favorite fragrances. I have this in the roll on, solid, and EDP. It is actually one of the very few that lasts on me. I can still smell it on me after several hours have gone by. Unlike some other fragrances (like Vera Wang Princess) that, while I love the scent, they dissipate it seems right away and I'm spraying myself all day with it.

on 5/2/2007 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Just bought this based on the reviews and I'm glad I did. It does smell like baby powder but the dry down is very nice and feminine. I put some on and it was like a magnet--my husband came over and started kissing me and telling me how good I smelled. I'm definitely keeping this :-)

on 3/23/2007 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just love this! It smells of vanilla and white flowers (think lily of the valley). The dry down is lovely, smells of baby powder and vanilla. It smells gorgeous, fresh and pretty when you first spray it and really sexy and nuzzle-able when it has been on your skin for a while. It doesn't seem to last a very long time for an EDP, however I do wonder if this is because you stop smelling it yourself after a while. If I wear it for an evening out, I always get wafts of it the next day so there is some staying power (particularly if it brushes against clothing).

It's quite an unusual scent and I have never smelt it on anyone else. I hope they bring out a pure perfume or a bigger bottle so that I can go crazy with it!

on 3/20/2007 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I received a sample of this, in a swap. When I smelled it in the vial, for some reason I smelled licorace, which I hate. After reading the reviews, I took the plunge and sprayed it. No licorace, so there must have been something different in this vial before. At first sniff, I smell Shalimar, only a more synthetic version--if you can believe that. It dries down to an extremely powdery finish and smells like baby powder. I guess some might like it, but I don't want to walk about smelling like a newborn. Might have something to do with the fact that I don't have any children! LOL! I just don't care for it. I wouldn't purchase this and the sample will be passed on to another swapper to try:)

on 2/17/2007 10:38:00 AM

For someone who doesn't like perfume in general, and absolutely hates it when I can smell perfume on someone when I'm like, 3 feet away, I really love this. It's a very light, sweet scent, completely unobnoxious. In fact, it smells a lot less like perfume than scented soap. As such, it's a very girly scent, so forget this if you're trying to smell sensuous. Then again, I want to smell fresh, not like a woman on the prowl. The only grouse I have with this is how quickly the scent fades. In fact, there's pretty much no lasting power at all. But I haven't been able to find another perfume that's this light and pretty, so this will likely stay as my favourite scent for a long time to come.

on 1/27/2007 10:07:00 AM

This perfume tried to kill me! I'm serious. First I thought it was perfectly lovely, a gentle vanilla with just a hint of fruity-floral, something nice for daytime. I don't know what happened, first two times or so it worked just fine, but one fateful day it totally turned on me, I started gagging and had to run to the bathroom to wash it off! I don't know if I OD'd on it, if I was hormonal, or WHATEVER, but I can't let that happen again! I used to work in a daycare center, and this is exactly what it smelled like - sweet infant smell gone evil. Extreme baby powder, vanilla pudding, formula, flowery lotion- ugh, agony! Shame because I love Stila make-up, but you can't win 'em all...

My HG scent. I've tried so many fragrances but this is the one that I always come back to. Its creamy, alittle flowery with some powder thrown in. It's not overbearing so it's hard to overdo this one. I receive compliments on this like no other fragrance, men seem to love it. Also, the bottle is very pretty..I hope Stila never discontinues this. BTW, I also purchased the body lotion, when I layer it, it lasts even longer and brings out the fragrance even more.

Popular Fragrances