September 17, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by riama

Great, even on waterproof make up! I use it for my waterproof Maybelline Full N Soft mascara. The trick is to lightly saturate a cotton swab with the formula, hold it in one spot over your eye for a couple of secs, and then lightly wipe. Mascara comes off easily, and there is no residue left over in the morning. It's important to rinse the eye area with warm water after using this and then putting on cream, as it says on the back of the bottle or else it WILL be a bit drying. I really like that it works so well, and the price is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:50:00 AM More reviews by delasou1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hate removing eye make-up with make-up wipes because of how abrasive they are to my eyes, so I purchased this instead. It's CHEAP, EFFECTIVE, and FOOL-PROOF. It's not drying at all and takes off everything so well. I've tried Almay and Neutrogena, but this did such a great, if not better, job. At $4.67@Walmart, I'm definitely purchasing this again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by hsmluver525

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I ran out of makeup remover wipes and while I was looking for an eyeliner pencil sharpener, I saw this was cheap, so I bought it and it works great. No need to spend a lot of money when you can get something great for cheap. Definitely repurchasing.

EDIT: This burns my eyes, I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lseungheel

Comparable to Neutrogena's make up remover... I like this one a lot more! Although it says it's the same product, there are some differences! Equate is DIRT cheap and works even BETTER than Neutrogena, in my personal opinion. It seems to take off waterproof make up better and it's not SUPER oily like Neutro. I'm so glad I went for the cheaper bottle. Going to buy 5 more when I go back to Walmart!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This Walmart-brand eye makeup remover is great! It's an exact copy of Neutrogena's remover (I compared the ingredients listing) and works better than the waterproof remover from Sephora. Even though I only use non-waterproof mascara, I find that even Sephora's waterproof remover doesn't do a great job. This one is even better. Best of all, it's about $5 US, which is much, much cheaper than Sephora's. I will definitely repurchase. EDIT: Good news - this is available in Canadian Walmarts for a few cents more. :)

EDIT: Recently I started using more mascara (non-waterproof) more often with eyeliner (Revlon Colorstay), and am now finding that this product doesn't seem to remove as well as my basic Pond's cold cream. It is pretty good overall, but I still have to use Pond's to get rid of the rest.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use the Loreal remover and went cheap and bought this instead. I don't like it. I really have to scrub my eyes to get it to work and it leaves my eyes very very dry. I use Urban Decay 24/7 liner and Loreal Voluminous mascara for reference of what I am removing. This product just doesn't get the job done for me. I prefer the Loreal one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by nxdfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the neutrogena knock off, and a few bucks cheaper too. I wear heavy makeup for work, and this removed my eye and lip makeup, but with a little bit of work. You've got nothing to lose to try this, because printed on the back label, it says "satisfaction guaranteed by refund or exchange". I have returned equate brand items I didn't like, with no problem. I prefer neutrogena, but for a few bucks less I would use this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted a cheaper alternative to the Neutrogena eye-makeup remover, which I really like. Bought this at Walmart for a fraction of the price and in my opinion it does the exact same thing. You do have to let it sit on your eyelashes for a moment to take off mascara but it's very effective for the price. One bottle takes me a loooong time to use up so it's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by guateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product and would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by denise8593

I decided to give this a try because the price was right and it was that two layer style type of eye makeup remover. I have found that the two layer types of remover work the best and this one definitely delivered. I have tried lumene which is great, neutrogena which is great, bifacil which is great but Ive realized all of them are like the same thing with that two layer liquid action going on. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an eye makeup remover that removes all traces of makeup really quickly....and because the price is right I can then spend more money in Sephora on makeup :)