August 29, 2014 | 967 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Waterproof Voluminous Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ashtheflowerchild

This is my HG mascara! I have tried many, many mascaras over the years and this one is my favorite. I have blonde eyelashes so I need a very black mascara like this one. My lashes are a bit long but straight and thin. This mascara volumizes, darkens, and keep my curl like no other! I will always repurchase. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by nellja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Didn't check reviews. Smudge city, practically before I put it on.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Xuxa13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I could give this negative stars, I would. It is quite confusing, really - a waterproof mascara that smudges and smears like crazy within an hour or so of application, yet, it's hard to wash off...Wish I had not wasted my money. I will stick with Lash Blast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the original carbon black but this waterproof formula sucks. It smears and smudges like crazy. Won't purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by terrortwigg

Least waterproof mascara ever. Within 10 minutes of wearing it smudges all over my eyelids and gives me major raccoon eyes. I liked the length and volume it gave me but it was so not worth the crappy smudgetastic formula. One of my biggest pet peeves with mascara is when you accidently get in on your eyelid and it's difficult to wipe away with a q-tip, which this mascara is. It's like it has no staying power on your eyelashes, but if you get it on your skin it's going to be there all day. Huge disappointment from L'Oreal.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by prettyinbeantown76

OMG! Hello Racoon Eyes!!! It is awful!!! it flaked and smudged all over me and no matter how much I freakin tried to take it off I had to rub like crazy to get off...........no no no! This one belongs in the trash! I've never given any product such a bad review but even after making sure I dust trancelucent poder around my eyes so as not to smudge the mascara this one was everywhere but my lashes. yuck! There are many other choices in the drugstore. Just pass on this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by joolieb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy waterproof so it lasts. Five minutes after applying this stuff, it's flaking in my eyes. In the course of the day I need to keep wiping or I get raccoon eyes. I've been using mascara daily for more than 40 years and this is absolutely the worst!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by KilluhXCee

I absolutely disliked this mascara with a passion when I had this. First off....loreal you must have some weird ideas on what a waterproof mascara
must be cause this is not waterproof at all.
I have a monolid so that means I have stick straight lashes thats hard to notice because the eye skin folds over my lashes a bit.
this mascara is to wet of a formula to work for me......thats all I need to say oh and that I had raccoon eyes in less then a hour.

maybe i'll give this a shot again in the future but as for now...no

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sgilber

This mascara did not work for me at all. The formula is very black but way too wet: a bad combination! It smudges like crazy, and I found it difficult to apply as well. I have thin sparse lashes and this mascara made them crunchy and droopy. It smudges almost right after application. There was really nothing positive except the natural brush, which I prefer. I paid around 6 bucks at Target for mine. I have tried using it before and after my go to mascara and nothing seemed to work out. I really wanted to like this as I have seen so many youtubers use it, but I feel better after seeing reviews here!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MariaZi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've worn Loreal Mascara for years and thought I'd try this for a change and absolutely hated it. After about 2 hrs of wear, I looked like a raccoon under my eyes because of how much it smudges. It's embarrassing to work in a professional office & then realizing how bad my makeup looks after such a short time. Thankfully the store gave me my money back. I've used an eye moisturizer for years and my mascara hasn't ever smudged. Didn't Loreal test this product on several women's skin types? Doesn't appear so.