October 23, 2014 | 1893 users online

Liquid - Givenchy - Photo'Perfexion 100% Natural Complexion 0 Flaw

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

A Sephora SA told me that this IS perfect for oily skin typeS and that is why I got it. First and foremost, if you have sensitive eyes, this should not get any where close to your eyes unless your eyes will burn and become irritated the whole day. Second, this foundation claims that it would make you flawless but truly it won't. A Revlon CS at 1/5 price of this does a better job in covering flaws. Third, it supposed to look good on Camera, it DOES NOT. What bothers me the most is that if a foundation has this brand and price, don't you think it should be of good quality? HATED IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the bottle, and the pump. The formula is fuller coverage and does leave a lovely finish (pros!), but -- (cons) it's very thick -- perhaps it was a bad bottle, but I found it difficult to apply and blend evenly. I also did not have a shade match -- I found that the lightest shade, Perfect Ivory (1) is supposed to be neutral, but it's very heavily pink/peach toned -- and even when sheered out, my face is a different color than my neck. Definitely not for me -- but if your skin matches one of the shades, it would be very pretty.

For reference: NW5-10; NARS Siberia.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by babydoll90

This product is good when you have good skin. it is pinky not too yellow. i prefer the colour over dior's forever. however, if you have a bad skin day, this foundation is going to make your skin look worse. hopefully this is useful

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by taurusgurl5984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Jury is still out on this one. I've been trying many different foundations out lately in order to find something that will give me buildable medium coverage and not slide off my combo skin. I obtained a sample of this, and was really loving it. Gives my skin a gorgeous look with great coverage. Feels light. I thought I loved it so I actually went out and purchased the product. First day I wore the product from the bottle, I was so sad when I looked in the mirror only half way through the work day and my skin looked blotchy and shiny. I will obviously be trying this out more... maybe that one day was a fluke. It's a gorgeous foundation. Maybe it's more of a winter foundation for me? Will update when I get a chance to try it more and decide. The lightest shade is a gorgeous color match for my neutral fair skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Laski

Although my sample of this foundation had the absolut perfect color for me (praline), I wasn´t satisfied with the results. It´s a pity, because I really wanted to like it. But it settles very much in my pores, especially on my nose it just looks horrible. Also, although my skin doesn´t really have flaky patches, the texture of the makeup seemed to pronounce uneven areas or minor flakes. I tried to apply it with a brush or only with my fingers, but the results stayed mostly the same. It´s just not the right product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 7:24:00 AM More reviews by minax

The SA at sephora applied no.4 on my face (NC20-25) and it looked great at first and blended in perfectly with my skintone but 30 min later it turned bright orange. I would never buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:25:00 AM More reviews by lauren1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried so many foundations in my search for the perfect one, YSL, Lancome, Chanel, BB, Mac, Guerlain...I could go on. I have oily skin and suffered from Acne when i was younger so can't go without foundation hence my search for something that gives me that perfect skin glow......this is it! I am now on my third bottle it give coverage but still looks natural. on my second bottle the SA gave me Perfect Vanilla instead of perfect Ivory and i put it on and just didn't like it as much it took me a few attempts before i looked thinking there is something i don't like about this low and behold wrong colour. I swapped it for the correct one and it was love all over again so its definitely worth getting the colour and undertone bang on, if you do you will love.....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Ruksi

This foundation is definitely one of THE BEST i have ever had, and i had many... It has a amazing coverage for its liquidy composition. Its silky its blendable buildable and never looks cakey, It also smells really good for those of you who have a problem with foundations' smells. What can I tell you? Its only the price that is a bit expensive nad the foundations quantity is alos a bit smaller than average. BUT it is well worth it. Just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by sammysmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all let me say i have tried alot of foundations like most people trying to find the One ;) and i think this is it. in the past i have tried Bobbi Brown,Lancome,Estee Lauder,chanel,Nars and many others...i am a pale person with pink undertones i would say..so im looking for that hard to find pale foundation, after watching a Very long youtube review on every foundation available for us whiteys this one caught my eye, they do not do testers instore so i just went for it and bought it.. best choice ever...

I use perfect Ivory with either a brush or a sponge, i would say its not really perfumed at all and the pump is really handy and clean. it goes on really smoothly doesnt feel heavy and caked it feels really light. it doesnt stay wet or become overly dry it doesnt oxidise or slide off...basically it feels great gives good coverage,stays in place, looks smooth feels smooth...i Love it

i would definatly recommend this foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own n.6. It's a tad too dark for me at the moment, but it was perfect in October, when I bought it...onto the product:
Amazing foundation, medium coverage, smooth formula, it glides onto the skin, pictures well and it's also quite long-lasting. The finish is very comparable to Makeup forever hd foundation, I prefer it over the MUFE HD, because:
1.it dries a bit more mat (it lasts longer on my combination skin!)
2. it smells delicious