September 2, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by SHEMP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this! The pink color it gives my lips, the texture, and the smell! It's great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Crezias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, and think I could just about justify spending again the ridiculous amount of money this costs when I run out. As far as the colour adapt bit goes, I'm not convinced; on everyone I've ever seen it on, this looks the same bright-ish pink, and I have fairly red/orangey lips, so I was expecting like a burnt orange when I wore it. However, this is still a really nice product; the smell is beautiful (mint and vanilla) and it does feel lovely on. I work long horrible waitressing shifts, and when I get home after 5, 6 hour shifts, the colour has faded somewhat, but my lips still feel moisturised, which is brilliant as I typically have very dry lips. So, buy this if you're interested in a nice long wearing, universally pink lip balm, but not if the main appeal for you is the colour adapt.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the concept of this (Its the same idea as Christian Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush), where you apply the product and it is supposed to adapt to your own skin.
However, I did not really like this as this did not adapt to my lip colour at all, so I paid about $50 NZD for a lip balm that does the same job as Maybellines Baby Lips for about $4.
Also, I never get dry lips but this is exactly what this product did to mine! I definitely do not reccommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by maysundstrom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. My go to lipbalm.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 8:03:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I eyed this in Sephora for months before finally deciding to shell out for it. The price definitely puts me off but I do quite like the product. The texture (to me) is fairly similar to the Revlon lip butters, only more emollient. My lips are pretty pigmented so I didn't expect much as far as color but right upon application I can see the difference. "Lip Glow" is a good name, it gives me a pretty pink glow to the lips. I have quite dry lips and nothing ever completely softens them but this does do a good job. It's thick enough that it stays on for a good long time and feels lovely while there. I only need one swipe across each lip so I think it will last a long time as well. The packaging is gorgeous, sturdy and luxe. Most days I can't be bothered to put on and reapply lip products so this is a very good choice for me. I'm fairly confident that I will repurchase this item.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by chechi

The only con about this product is the price - it is steep for a lip balm. However it is convenient and it gives a nice transparent pink tint. It is also moisturizing and it does not cause dry or peeling lips.... You can find less expensive alternatives but this is a lovely product to consider especially if you want to treat yourself. I have this with me in my pocket while at work all day

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by KittieVanilly

I haven't stopped using this lip balm since I started. I AM IN LOVE with it! It's pretty pricey but a must buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by thechain

I wanted to try this balm so bad, so I was willing to overlook the price tag.

It's a fun product. Great packaging. And it enhances the color of your lips (for me, it brings out the darker pigments, leaving me with a deep rosy color).

It is not, however, moisturizing. At all. It reminds me more of a lipstick, than a balm.

I will enjoy using this up, but when it's gone I won't buy another.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited for this, and admittedly, blinded by the sleek packaging and the brand name. I debated purchasing this for quite some time, but finally took the plunge...and it's just all right. It applies buttery and rich, and tints my lips a healthy flush of bright pink as the product warms up. It smells delicious, like vanilla mint (Shamrock Shake!). What really let me down about this product is how often I need to reapply, and how little it actually moisturizes my lips. I have regular lip glosses that leave my lips feeling hydrated much longer than this balm. Within 4 hours at work, I must have reapplied 5 times because my lips felt parched.

When asking girls around the office, what they thought of my lips, they surprisingly said "They look great. Natural, yet healthy and standing out." without even knowing what I was wearing. This product does do what it claims in terms of color and finish....I just can't rank this high because of the lack of hydration and wear time.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging is so cute and the colour perfect. Not the most effective moisturizer but okay. The only thing that really bothered me was the awfull scent of a mint. I hate mint soooo much in everything, even in the foods i can't stand it. So i just couldn't use it and had to give it away.