October 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by DestinyLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is just too cute! I was planning on getting the Urban Decay Book of Shadows II, but Sephora was out, so i opted to get this instead, since it has a few of the same colors. I absolutely LOVE it! The colors are amazing, the quality is superb, and they all go wonderful together!
    It is definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2009 2:24:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this palette ^^. This is my very first Urban Decay product and it did not disappoint me! It has made me want to try more UD products. The colors are so wearable, i especially like to wear half baked and baked together to get a very pretty neutral look. Flipside is a gorgeous color for a bit of "pop". The eyeliner it came with works very well too and I really like the consistency of urban decay eyeliners. It glides on smoothly and stays all day.

This is the only palette I would need when i travel. Great neutral colors for everyday but Flipside gives the look a bit of a pop. The consistency of the shadows are amazing. Supper smooth, pigmented, and lasts all day!

The only thing i didnt really like was the primer potion. It creased horribly on my eyelids and didnt do anything to make my shadows last any longer.

Overall a great product and I definitely recommend it. I saw it on sale on the sephora website. Definitely pick it up if you're interested. It's only $18 dollars on sale and SO worth it!! I would repurchase this if anything happens to the one i have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by shan1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this palette, the colors go well together and look good on me. I would definitely buy this again if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this on sale and decided to try it ane I love it! The colors are all really nice, mesh well together, are pigmented and metallic. I usually hate eyeshadows with glitter or sparkler but I really like this one. WORTH BUYING!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:06:00 AM More reviews by goggless

this palette is seriously amazing, i haven't quite figured out how to use flipside with my eyes yet, i think i might try it on my lower lash line. my favorite shadow is twice baked, its an amazing color and makes my brown eyes pop. i use sin daily. i haven't had any problems with the 24/7 eyeliner like some people did. it stays on my eyes perfectly. i love the eyeshadows overall but i could do with a little less glitter/shimmer. i'm more of a matte person, but this is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by MaxineBrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this palette and I carry it almost everywhere I just wish the mirror is a "Mirror" coz mine doesn't look like one and it broke on me recently but over all this is a good palette to bring along.. its not something you'd fear to break or shatter.. and its got all you need to put on your eyeshadow =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bootsiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this palette mostly for half-baked, baked and the sin pp. I have to say that I ended up loving everything in it. I was a little skeptical of flipside at first, but it goes perfectly with the neutral browns in the palette. Like another reviewer I have also been layering flipside over baked or half baked I thought it gave a very pretty effect. As for the consistency, these shadows are shimmery, but not glittery and they are super smooth, almost a creamy texture. This palette started a makeup addiction for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is a steal for the price. It has 4 shadows 1 mini primer(sin, champange colored) and 1 mini liner(burboun reddish brown). The e/s's in this palette are very soft and powdery making them very very blendable. The colors are:
    Baked: light reddish gold
    Half Baked: burnt orangish gold
    Twice Baked: Deep reddish brown
    Flipside: electric turquoise
    You can do a huge variety of looks with this palette!
    The staying power and pigmentation of these shadows is amazing i would definitely rebuy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The SA at Sephora recommended this to me, and I thoroughly love it. First of all, the packaging is really cute. It's one of those show-off items you keep in your vanity. The colors are well-pigmented and smooth. They blend well, and there are a variety of looks you can do with them. I went to youtube and looked at some of the tutorials, which helped a lot. My favorite shade is Half-Baked, which I use all over the lid, then apply Twice Baked only on the lid and blend, then I apply Baked to my lower lashline with a smudge brush. The primer is good; Sin. Finally, the Bourbon eyeliner is nice; I don't really use it that often because I prefer Bobbi Brown's gel liners. But the color is gorgeous. I think this will last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sugarcaane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette is ah-maaazing. Each color blends so well with the others. The colors are so pretty. I love how they included the primer & eyeliner. There's so many looks you can do with this, and they all go together so nicely. The price was fair for what comes when you buy it. The packaging is my FAVORITE!