August 23, 2014 | 1135 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by xoJemz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this mascara! I'm 15 so this is the 6th mascara I've tried and it's absolutely the BEST (so far)! I've already started using my 2nd tube of it. I like it waaay better than its "sister" Volum' Express The Falsies Flared (waterproof). I've gone through 2 tubes of that then I finally decided to try this one since they're the same price, under or around $6 (depending where you purchase it). It gives me really nice volume and length as well. I curl my lashes then BAM! Thicker, longer lashes. I'm Filipino (Asian), my lashes aren't super thick or super long. I'd say it's pretty average because it isn't sparse either. I RECOMMEND this product to anyone! I don't think you could completely hate this product. I'm in the US so the packaging's different from the picture above. I don't have much to say about the packaging, yellow isn't my favorite color lol, but it's alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by FlyAwayTiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! Great volume and length. It doesn't clump and separates them perfectly! I love the smell, I know pretty weird. It has it all. My top mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Bossjade

I WILL NEVER, NEVER EVER, USE ANOTHER MASCARA BESIDES THIS ONE. GIVES MY LASHES INSANE VOLUME AND LENGTH, LOVE IT!! & IT LASTS VERY LONG

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by allycatgirl88

I got the waterproof Maybelline Colossal Volum'Express mascara in Glam Black and I think it's wonderful! I've bought this mascara several times over, and I can't see myself trying anything new because this works so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by AllieMonique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Owning around 30 mascaras half of them being drugstore ones i found Maybelline's Volum' express the colossal one to be one of the best i have bought , for me it separated and lifted my lashes so they almost looked false.
i love this product and will buy it again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by KaylahJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this mascara, and around the first week I noticed GREAT results. Then I started to notice that it would get flakey, clump together, and the mascara just wouldn't stay on really well. Its definitely a nice mascara, I just found that it didn't work too well for my eyelashes. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by khickengurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. My old favorite mascaras include Cover Girl Las Blast, L'Oreal Voluminous, and L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen (all waterproof versions) - however, this one is even better. This mascara isn't clumpy, can be built up with a few coats, and doesn't flake. My lashes look full and voluminous, and best of all it holds my curl **all day** after curling. However, my eyelids and skin are oily, so I do experience a little bit of smudging on my upper and lower lids at the end of the day (I only apply mascara to my top lashes). I still give this mascara 5 stars because I've gone swimming while wearing this mascara and did not experience raccoon eyes. I've already repurchased this mascara 3 times (and will probably continue to repurchase), but I'll still be on the lookout for a drugstore mascara that does not smudge, is volumizing, AND holds my curl all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by woopibaby

I absolutely love this mascara!! My HG Mascara, everything else I've tried has not got a patch on this to be honest.

I love the length it gives me, volume is fair and the staying power is amazing. It doesn't flake, nor run or budge at all. I love, love, love this product. I also love the packaging, the bright colour makes it easy to find in a makeup bag and it also catches your eye on the shelf.

Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by idas

Basically, I bought this mascara today, because of all those good reviews. My lashes are naturally short-medium length and a medium fullness/volume.

* PACKAGING: I think the yellow tube is super cute, though I find it looks a bit cheap-looking, but I don't really care about that, since I'm not going to wear the packaging on my lashes.
* MY EXPECTATIONS: Before I tried this, I expected quite a lot from this, because of all the good reviews. I expected it to give a lot of volume and no clumps.
* WHAT IT CLAIMS TO DO: Up to 7x more volume instanly - in just one coat with no clumps.
* VOLUMIZING AND LENGTHENING: Volumizing? Uhm.. yes, but not as much as I expected. Lengthening? Yes, definitely!
* SEPARATION: The separation is amazing! No clumps, no spider-legs, no nothing!
* THE BRUSH: I love the brush! It's big and feathery, and it's just perfect!
* OVERALL: I looooove the look it gives me! My lashes gets super long with medium volume. They're also soft to the feel. You can create a natural look with one coat, and with 2-3 coats you'll get dramatic, long and thick lashes!

Pros:
You can create both natural and dramatic looks, your lashes gets super long, volumized and pretty + it's cheap (at least in the US, i got it on sale for $16, but makeup is crazy expensive in my country)

Cons:
It smells a little weird, but I don't really mind that.. I don't really sniff my mascaras..

I haven't tried out if it is waterproof, but I will update as soon as I can!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute must have mascara in my makeup bag. It works well for me and I have never used any other mascara once I started using this one. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look amazing.