Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

3.7

Isododecane, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, cera alba/beeswax, c8-9 isoparaffin, disteardimonium hectorite, cera carnauba/carnauba wax, aqua/water, propylene carbonate, allyl stearate/va copolymer, lecithin, silica, sodium polymethacrylate, hydrogenated jojoba oil, phenoxyethonal, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, ethylenediamine/stearyl dimer dilinoleate copolymer, ethylparaben, polyvinyl laurate, polyquaternium-10, souluble collagen, pathenol, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, oryza sativa starch/rice starch. [ /- may contain: ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491/iron oxides. ci 77007/ultramarines, ci77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/ maganese violet, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, mica] F.I.L. d34889/1 U.S. patents: 5,462, 798; 6,099,183; 6,222,735; 6,296,411; 6,305,862; 6,309,123; 6,325,562; 6,331,086; 6,345,923

on 3/9/2013 8:23:00 PM

I hate when mascara sticking my eyelash together like a bunch of fly legs,more worse, it smudges after a while. When I looked in the mirror, I found myself turned into a panda already.it doesn't happen to you guys???

on 3/6/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Looking for a great mascara that gives your eyelashes volume? Then this is the product for you. Like most maybelline mascaras I've used, this doesn't clump my eyelashes but still gives it good volume. The wand is pretty big though, so it's hard to reach every eyelash. The formula lasts a couple of months too

on 3/4/2013 12:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my favourite mascaras at the moment. I will repurchase unless something pretty great comes along.

PROS
Defines and lengthens lashes
Holds curl
No smudging, clumping, or flaking
Lashes stay perky and separated the whole day

CONS
Brush makes it tricky to get corner and bottom lashes without mess
Difficult removal

on 3/2/2013 10:24:00 PM

No my favorite, I bought this product because I saw good reviews but I got somehow disappointed. I was expecting to be better than the Turbo Classic but no even close. I use it along the Turbo mascara and it makes my lashes longer, but alone is a flop . I am not sure if I will buy it again,

on 2/27/2013 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great find! I've been using this mascara for over 3 years now and I ALWAYS get compliments! People ask me if they are my real lashes and what it is I use. I can't comment on the curling hold as I don't curl my lashes, but for length, volume and price you can't go wrong with this. I know it's not much of a review and more of an opinion, but I wanted to reinforce how good this mascara is at a very reasonable price.

on 1/30/2013 2:08:00 AM

I love trying new mascara, but I guess we all do, right? Mascara is just my thing. I'm always searching for the next holy grail of all mascaras. I was using L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lash in Black Lacquer for a while. Then a week ago I found out my Grandma had passed away. I wanted to look nice and presentable at the funeral, and most of my other makeup is waterproof, so I went on a search for a great new waterproof mascara. Now that I look at that statement, it does sound rather vain, but would you want to look like Tammy Faye Bakker? No you would not!

Of course, as I always do with new purchases, I looked online. I really like Maybelline mascaras, so I looked on their site. They have eye diagrams that show you which mascara is good for which lash look. Being all about the eyes with my makeup, I wanted something that thickens - I already have long lashes. I found The Colossal and went out that night to purchase it. I got it home and did a trial run. It does go on light at first so you do have to work with it, but I was completely surprised at how well it worked! I used it to do a very basic makeup look for the wake and even through the tears my trusty Colossal stayed put. The next day at the funeral, I went heavier with the makeup and applied two coats. Stayed put and looked great with my waterproof eyeliner. I have to admit, the first night I took it off with my facial cleanser (I know, I know...) but tonight I removed it with makeup remover and although it took a little bit more work, it came right off. I love this mascara. Now usually I use two different mascaras, but I'm not sure how it would work out with this formula, and being waterproof, but I would be willing to try.

on 1/19/2013 7:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product is absolutely gorgeous. The waterproof mascara stays on all day. But do not wear this to the beach, even though its waterproof. Since I went into the ocean there was sea salt in my eye so I had to itch it. And it smudged onto the bottom of my eye where my skin is. Its not bad or anything, it looked okay since it looked like the shadow, but just a fair warning. I really like this product. I bought it from Woolworths for $14.63 AUD (generally around $20). It's a pretty okay price for a mascara since Australia's makeup is so pricey but I really liked it. It makes your lashes look big and fat. This mascara doesn't provide length much which is upsetting but it's all good! The smell is weird, but it doesn't affect me since I don't smell my mascara on a daily basis, ha. I love this product and I would buy it again and again.

EDIT: After A while using this product I started loosing lashes, and it starts to smudge badly for me. Aswell as that its such a wet formula, I wouldnt buy it again. Sorry.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This really has become my HG mascara! Originally, I had been using Maybelline falsies, but when that tube had run out, Harmon's did also. The cashier said there was a cheer competition and they had about 20 fifteen year old girls all buying it, so she steered me towards this product. At first, it was really heavy and felt like it never dried. But after about a week, the consistency evened out and it really held curl well-- something my eyelashes don't do on their own. With about three layers, my lashes are long, think, and perfectly curled. I would definitely repurchase this when my tube runs out.

I love this mascara it is DEFINETELY waterproof and it has an adorable packaging and i just love it

on 12/21/2012 7:13:00 PM

good for like 5 min. my lashes dont hold curl very easily and unfortunately the curl was gone after 5 minutes. it also felt like the mascara never dried. anyway, i'll keep it in my purse for touching up i guess. i splurged on Diorshow Waterproof today so we will see how that goes.