Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.

on 4/30/2009 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Must add my 2 cents on this amazing product!!! I am a member of the EDS forum and it is where I first heard of these products. I was simply stunned by the photos of another forum member and how much of a transformation there was so you bet your arse I ordered it.
Plainly put, if you want your under eye bags, crepiness, crosshatching, lines, dark discolorations gone....use this product. There are not very many products out there that live up to their claims, but hallelujah.....THIS ONE DOES!!! It took 10 years off my face in about 5 minutes. I seriously wanted to cry, but I knew that would ruin my application!!! lol....
I had trouble with deeper troughs, crosshatching, slight puffiness and slight darkening in my troughs......put this serum on......blammo gone!!! Sucked up my trough, obliterated my crosshatching, deflated my puffiness.....my eyes look 20!!! ha ha ha......Seriously, I have never been more excited about a product since Retin-A!

As mentioned prior, there is a learning curve to it and you have to trial and error to finally find what works for you, but once you do......it will be like being a kid again;) All I can say is the price is a steal for the results it brings.......I've paid a lot more for products that claim to do what this stuff does and they are not even in the same league......Zach created a definite winner with this.....Oh, and I need to add too that it just doesn't cover your problems, my eyes look better even without the product since I started using it. So it has a cumulative effect as well as an instant cosmetic effect....... suffice to say, it has brought back my confidence with a vengence!!!!!!!!! Will I ever go without it?? HELL NO! Definite HG material and I don't think anything will ever come close....

Update: 12/14/09....just wanted to post a follow up to my original post. I think it's important to let others know that a product is still working and still HG material. A lot of times, we will rave about a product at first in a review and a few months later, we are on to something new. This is still the best stuff out there ladies!! I am still using it and still will never go without. I started using this earlier this year and since my review in March, my under eye area is looking better than ever...it has literally decreased my cross-hatching by 80%, my trough is now shallow and my tiny lines are gone. It's still a keeper and will always be a keeper. I am amazed at the fact there aren't many reviews on these products since I posted mine in March. You all need to try this and see for yourselves:)
Update: 07/14/10...still working like a champ and still will never go without this stuff. There are more reviews on it since I last posted which is good to see. I would like to comment however on the people that have left negative reviews. I am NOT affiliated with the company that sells this product in any way, shape or form. I'm just a woman like many of you out there that are looking for a glimmer of hope in the skincare industry. The only way this product would get a negative in my opinion is either A) The product honestly did absolutely nothing for that person after several weeks of trying or B) They have applied the product wrong and didn't test it out long enough to get an even smooth, flakey-less application OR they applied way too much and it is stiff and flakey like glue (believe me, it doesn't take much at all to do the job, go easy on it!!). IT TAKES TIME ladies to get it right!!! Keep working at it and eventually you will figure out what works for you. I don't even use the illuminating cream, I just use the tuck and it works great for me. Some people have found the illuminating cream drying...if that's the case, get rid of it and just use the tuck!! They don't HAVE to be used together to work!!! I guarantee this stuff will work if you use it right and keep tweaking it until it does. Don't give up on it after a few tries then leave a crappy review...give it time...if it doesn't work after a month or 2 of trying, then feel free to write something. Sometimes, this stuff takes weeks to get right. But when you do, the results without flakies, is amazing.

UPDATE: 03/09/11
Still using and still loving would not go a day without it!! And in response to those who doubt these lengthy reviews or the fact we use all CAPS in them, when you feel this strongly about a product of course you will go in to great detail and use CAPS where you want to drive home a point. We are all here to help eachother out and when you find a product that you would consider HG material, of course you want to let your "sisters" know about it as it could help them as well.
I'm just a single 40 year old Mom of 3 from Wisconsin...I have no underlying motive, I do not work for Easy Eye Solutions....I'm just an aging gal that used to have apparent trough and under eye issues that I can't stand...this is a product that will make you love that area again. I can't afford eye surgery as most people can't, this has given me the ability to be happy with my under eye area and take years off my appearance without surgery.

Edited 6/21/2011
Just read what "soleilandme" wrote about me thanks to another fellow MUA'er pointing this out. I am quite appalled that another human being would stoop to such levels to bad mouth a product that works for many...it doesn't work for everyone, and I appreciate those that actually try a product first and give a full honest review even if it doesn't work. I in no way EVER bribed this person in to stopping her badmouthing this product....for anyone that is interested I still have the email I sent her in my outbox just stating that one should not review a product they haven't tried, it's not fair and it's not honest to those of us that are trying to improve themselves. I can't believe this person would blantantly lie and slander my name on MUA...as far as I am concerned, this person and THAT comment should be removed.

on 4/28/2009 8:41:00 PM

This is an awesome product line. I have been using it over two months and the difference in my under eye area is so amazing. First the Instant Eye Tuck works within five minutes and my under eye area looks as smooth as it did when I was a 20...that was way too many years a go LOL! the products have cumulative effects...I can see that it has provided treatment to the eye bags and crepiness and even without using the products my under eye area is so much improved. The lluminating eye care(moisturizer) is light and works beautifully with the eye tuck.There is a learning curve to getting the exact application that is right for you...but once you figure that out...the crepiness and eye bags are gone!!!!! I have easily dropped years off my looks with these products....I say this because those are comments I have been told! These products are fabulous...I will never be without them.

on 4/17/2009 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A truely remarkable product. It works! simply does remove lines and bags under the eyes. When I first applied and looked in the mirror I thought I was dreaming the difference was amazing. Could not recommend highly enough.

on 4/16/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found out about this product while in a skin care forum that I have been in for years. Essentialdayspa.com Several women were raving about it and even had some before and after pictures. It was quite impressive. I did some more research on the web and watched the commercials/videos they had on youtube. The ladies in the forum said that the owner of the company and creator of this product was always available to help. So I emailed Zack and he WAS extremely helpful to what ever questions I had. I lurked around that thread for awhile reading about the experiences of the users before I tried it. It was just too much to keep hearing all these great stories and seeing the pics I had to buy it. This is a treatment that offers two products. One being the Illuminating Eye Cream and the other the Eye Tuck Serum that also treats dark circles. You are not required to get both products but it seems that most do because you get the best results. Zack said there is a learning curve to using this. some have had a white residue show up after a few minutes. There are many ways to apply it and different methods for different people. I'm sure because there are so many skin types and age is a factor as well. first the Illuminating Cream is very nice and goes on easy. It has little light effects to make the under eye area lighter. I use that liberally as I was instructed by the ladies if I had dry skin. The first few times I did it all without make up. What I learned is that it WILL smooth great if you use a lot but will then show a white residue. So I was using too much and it was the way I used it. What I learned is i can use more without the flakes if I apply the cream, then mix a drop of serum in my concealer (oil based-any kind will work) and then apply. Wait about 15 min and apply another coat. And my oh my do I look fabulous! It really appears as if i got an lower eye tuck! All smooth as if I were in my 20s! I'm 41. I do it that way every time and never have any flakes. I have almost had an accident while driving because I kept looking in my mirror! Later on in the day you can add another coat to freshen up. I also use a brush to apply the serum. It seems to help. Now men use this too. a lot of them. So you do not need make up at all for it to work. If you want as much info as you can get and see results of real users either go to that forum I was talking about or do a search on youtube for the name of this product. Email zack for questions as he gets back to you lickety split!!! The price is not bad when you consider how well it works. For my circles I see immediate results as it helps my concealer do its job and that has never happened before. I will add an update later on to see what happens for the cumulative effects. It is just wonderful. It is SO WEIRD seeing it smooth under my eyes! I put MY photos up here to show you. I hope you can see it.

UPDATE: I'm getting a lot of emails for where to buy so I am just posting it right here:

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)