Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.

on 4/17/2009 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A truely remarkable product. It works! simply does remove lines and bags under the eyes. When I first applied and looked in the mirror I thought I was dreaming the difference was amazing. Could not recommend highly enough.

on 4/16/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found out about this product while in a skin care forum that I have been in for years. Essentialdayspa.com Several women were raving about it and even had some before and after pictures. It was quite impressive. I did some more research on the web and watched the commercials/videos they had on youtube. The ladies in the forum said that the owner of the company and creator of this product was always available to help. So I emailed Zack and he WAS extremely helpful to what ever questions I had. I lurked around that thread for awhile reading about the experiences of the users before I tried it. It was just too much to keep hearing all these great stories and seeing the pics I had to buy it. This is a treatment that offers two products. One being the Illuminating Eye Cream and the other the Eye Tuck Serum that also treats dark circles. You are not required to get both products but it seems that most do because you get the best results. Zack said there is a learning curve to using this. some have had a white residue show up after a few minutes. There are many ways to apply it and different methods for different people. I'm sure because there are so many skin types and age is a factor as well. first the Illuminating Cream is very nice and goes on easy. It has little light effects to make the under eye area lighter. I use that liberally as I was instructed by the ladies if I had dry skin. The first few times I did it all without make up. What I learned is that it WILL smooth great if you use a lot but will then show a white residue. So I was using too much and it was the way I used it. What I learned is i can use more without the flakes if I apply the cream, then mix a drop of serum in my concealer (oil based-any kind will work) and then apply. Wait about 15 min and apply another coat. And my oh my do I look fabulous! It really appears as if i got an lower eye tuck! All smooth as if I were in my 20s! I'm 41. I do it that way every time and never have any flakes. I have almost had an accident while driving because I kept looking in my mirror! Later on in the day you can add another coat to freshen up. I also use a brush to apply the serum. It seems to help. Now men use this too. a lot of them. So you do not need make up at all for it to work. If you want as much info as you can get and see results of real users either go to that forum I was talking about or do a search on youtube for the name of this product. Email zack for questions as he gets back to you lickety split!!! The price is not bad when you consider how well it works. For my circles I see immediate results as it helps my concealer do its job and that has never happened before. I will add an update later on to see what happens for the cumulative effects. It is just wonderful. It is SO WEIRD seeing it smooth under my eyes! I put MY photos up here to show you. I hope you can see it.

UPDATE: I'm getting a lot of emails for where to buy so I am just posting it right here:

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)