September 19, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Luv these, my fave is Fifth Ave Frosting. My lil girl even has one & she's 6 lol. There not sticky & look get layer or alone. Can't wait to purchase a few more.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by zemaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way too sticky, not smooth, accentuates every line on my lips. total waste of cash!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipgloss. I use it everyday (045 candy)and I intend to collect more shades. They have a large range of shades to choose from, the color is just amazing! I highly recommend this, ladies! The price is not so ridiculous and you'll get more than you paid!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to love juicy tubes in the past, stopped using them and recently got one and fell in love again.

This is THE best lip gloss in my opinion. Its very glossy, thick but not sticky. Lasts pretty long for lip glosses. This is great to add gloss to lip color, the one i am using now smells of watermelon. I would have preferred other fruity scents but this will do. Also love that it comes in a tube as it is more sanitary.

These seems to come lightly tinted, not sure if they are still so.

Would have preferred if the packaging is a little cuter, the current packaging seems alittle plain. But still this is a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

Too sticky and dries my sensitive lips beyond belief. The smell is perhaps a bit too strong and therefore annoying. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

I love the smell of juicy tubes. The texture is very smooth. It doesn't turn gritty on me like some other glosses tend to do on my lips. I always keep one of these in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Great shine, nice colors and easy to use. packaging allows you to use ALL and actually get your moneys worth...they will last a long time and stay nice. Have a very strong scent, some may not like this, I like it...it keeps me knowing the product is okay to use..as soon as the scent fades, throw it away! The price is steep for a lipgloss...but you get a good amount and the colors and rich and shiny. I take one lip off for stickiness, and need to reapply (once every 2 hrs or so).

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These. Are. SO. Sticky.
UGH
Even the VS glosses are better

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by cinnamorollovable

I have Berry Bold, it's sheer berry with no shimmer. I got it as a deluxe sample from a Sephora kit. I like the staying power, but I don't love the feeling of it. I don't think it's any better than E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine w/ SPF 15, either, and that product is $1. So, it's a good gloss, but I'd go with the way cheaper dupe, although Lancome definitely has a larger range of colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by rameymaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Juicy Tubes is okay, it smells nice, has a nice shimmer (A LOT), and it has nice colours, but the shimmer is a bit much, to add that juicy plump lip look to your lips, you should only add it to the bottom of your lip..but the problem with this is as soon as it touches your top lip..plump bottom lip has become a fail seeing as the gloss is soo damn glittery :( that it draws super shine to ur top..therefore creating a less plumpiness to ur lips !!