September 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by meliatx1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just found this. Absorbed nicely. Moisturized well.
But the lady at aldi's told me it was being discontinued.
I am going to have to go back and buy what they have. Can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by missyd915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absoloutly love this night cream, i look forward to putting it on at night because it has such a smooth and silky texture. I also the Q10 day cream, and this cream has a a lighter feel but makes your skin feel like velvet and sinks right in with no balling up or rubbing off. People have commented on the strong smell but i like the smell, it is a floral type smell and all Aldi/Lacura have this lovely smell. I will continue using this and definatly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by cyndabell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to say that of all the makeup creams I have EVER tried, this one is the best!!! And at $3.99, it's unbelievable. I am 45 years old and when I started using this cream, I noticed a difference in the lines on my face. They really are so much less noticeable that I don't even notice them anymore. My pores also seem much more refined. When people I don't know come into my place of business, they think I am the daughter of the owner who is only slightly older than me. Some have referred to me as the young girl that works here. The sad thing is that I can't find this cream at my local Aldi anymore and now I have to call around and see if I can find it somewhere else because I canNOT go without it now that I've used it.

Let me clarify one thing, however. My skin can be really dry, especially in Winter as I live in a Northern mid-western state, so I find that this cream alone is not always enough. So, I've found the perfect combination of the Walmart brand, Equate version of Olay's micro-sculpting cream, which I put on first, then I put on the Lacura Q10 Night cream. This combination (for a total cost of about $20 bucks) is the best anti-aging regimen I have ever tried!!! And, I have tried a lot. I'm worried the expensive skin care companies will get wind of it and force them to stop making their product. YIKES!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by melmel4483

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried the night cream, daily moisturizer, face wash, and the restorative cream. I love all of these products and was so excited when I found them. The restorative cream is really thick and I use it when my face is extremely dry, irritated and red from itching it. The only draw back to this one cream is that when it gets near my eyes my eyes. I dont know why it does that because the others do not but I still love it. I love the smell of these products as well. I recently found out that ALDI no longer has these creams but upon contacting them yesterday by email I was told in mid Sept this year they are bringing them back the night and day cream that it and it has an added bonus to it that I am so excited about SPF!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so upset when I couldnt find it in the stores any longer I contacted someone on this board that lives overseas to see if she could send me some. Seems Europe always carries the good stuff. Thank you Joann for your response and being so kind! ;-)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by j3nn3y

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great night cream that I've worn over my retinol cream(Affirm). It absorbs very easily and feels nice. However, it does come in a jar, which isn't the best packaging. And the fragrance is pleasant, but far too strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I bought this yesterday for 1.99 at my local Aldi with the sole intent to use it on my neck and decolletage as I dont want a sggy or wrinkly neck when im much older (Im 25 - prevention better than cure springs to mind lol). Anyhow, I used it last night and this morning and Im in love with it! It has a nice scent to it, its nice and rich and thick and even better is it sinks into the skin so quick, leaving your skin feeling plump and moisturised!!! It doesnt leave a sticky or greasy filmy residue which a LOT of other brands do (Nivea, Simple, Loreal you get the gist!) which is ace as I dont wanna feel greasy all night and day!
I love this product already and will definitely be rebuying!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by oakley21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really hoping this would be my new HG nightly retinol cream, but alas, it was not meant to be. The smell was a bit on the strong side, but I can overlook that as long as the product itself is worth it. The jar is not ideal for sanitary reasons, so I make sure to always wash my hands before dipping a finger in to the tub. My issue with this cream is that it does not sink in. It sat on top of my face hour after hour without ever sinking in. Even 7hrs later, my parched skin did not absorb any of this, and my rosacea flared up because it made my face hot & heavy. Hot & heavy is good for the bedroom, but not so good for the face! At least it was as cheap as cheap can be, so no real money wasted!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by DebraWrd

Edited 2/17/12: Just finished this jar. Slight crows feet still there. Slowly realizing at 39 that unless you slathered on sunscreen when you were a child the wrinkles are inevitable! Moved from FL to WA. No Aldi's only Trader Joe's and no Lacura... Not to devastating since Aldi is discontinuing a lot of Lacura.

$3.99 at Aldi. It looks richer than the day cream yet feels lighter to me. It is lightly scented to my nose. My previous night cream was Nivea Visage Light Regenerating Night Care. It was too rich for my combination skin. I am 38 with no blemishes or wrinkles save slight crows feet. I like this product. It goes on smoothly and you only need a little bit. It hasn't irritated my skin. (I am new to Q10.) The glass jar with a blue lid is pretty. I am going to send a jar to my mom!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap and better than any other night cream I've ever tried. Moisturizing, fresh, soothing and smoothing, it makes my skin even and glowing.

Will definitely buy again, so I can have amazing skin AND spend my money on other stuff too!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I shop at Aldi regularly for grocery bargains, and I'd heard good things about the Lacura products, so I decided to pick them up and try a few. I cannot say enough great things about this cream! First off, the packaging is very nice - glass jar with a plastic lid, and looks very high-end. Second, the ingredients are those typically found in more expensive creams. No cheapie fillers. The cream itself is thick and has a fresh floral scent. I apply this over either Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair or Perricone Evening Repair. My skin tends to be normal-dry, and it soaks this cream right up. Only use a tiny amount and no greasy residue. Hydrates very well, absorbs quickly, leaves my skin smooth and moisturized in the AM, and hasn't caused any breakouts. The price is insanely cheap (under $4), which makes it about half the price of even most lesser-quality drugstore moisturizers. I would easily put this on the same level as a Lancome or Estee Lauder product - it is that good. And this is coming from someone that regularly uses Chanel, Lancome, Guerlain, NARS, MAC, and Laura Mercier for skincare and cosmetics. As far as I am concerned, Lacura is one of the best beauty bargains, and best kept beauty secrets, available. Will definitely repurchase.