April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by j3nn3y

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great night cream that I've worn over my retinol cream(Affirm). It absorbs very easily and feels nice. However, it does come in a jar, which isn't the best packaging. And the fragrance is pleasant, but far too strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I bought this yesterday for 1.99 at my local Aldi with the sole intent to use it on my neck and decolletage as I dont want a sggy or wrinkly neck when im much older (Im 25 - prevention better than cure springs to mind lol). Anyhow, I used it last night and this morning and Im in love with it! It has a nice scent to it, its nice and rich and thick and even better is it sinks into the skin so quick, leaving your skin feeling plump and moisturised!!! It doesnt leave a sticky or greasy filmy residue which a LOT of other brands do (Nivea, Simple, Loreal you get the gist!) which is ace as I dont wanna feel greasy all night and day!
I love this product already and will definitely be rebuying!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by oakley21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was really hoping this would be my new HG nightly retinol cream, but alas, it was not meant to be. The smell was a bit on the strong side, but I can overlook that as long as the product itself is worth it. The jar is not ideal for sanitary reasons, so I make sure to always wash my hands before dipping a finger in to the tub. My issue with this cream is that it does not sink in. It sat on top of my face hour after hour without ever sinking in. Even 7hrs later, my parched skin did not absorb any of this, and my rosacea flared up because it made my face hot & heavy. Hot & heavy is good for the bedroom, but not so good for the face! At least it was as cheap as cheap can be, so no real money wasted!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by DebraWrd

Edited 2/17/12: Just finished this jar. Slight crows feet still there. Slowly realizing at 39 that unless you slathered on sunscreen when you were a child the wrinkles are inevitable! Moved from FL to WA. No Aldi's only Trader Joe's and no Lacura... Not to devastating since Aldi is discontinuing a lot of Lacura.

$3.99 at Aldi. It looks richer than the day cream yet feels lighter to me. It is lightly scented to my nose. My previous night cream was Nivea Visage Light Regenerating Night Care. It was too rich for my combination skin. I am 38 with no blemishes or wrinkles save slight crows feet. I like this product. It goes on smoothly and you only need a little bit. It hasn't irritated my skin. (I am new to Q10.) The glass jar with a blue lid is pretty. I am going to send a jar to my mom!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap and better than any other night cream I've ever tried. Moisturizing, fresh, soothing and smoothing, it makes my skin even and glowing.

Will definitely buy again, so I can have amazing skin AND spend my money on other stuff too!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I shop at Aldi regularly for grocery bargains, and I'd heard good things about the Lacura products, so I decided to pick them up and try a few. I cannot say enough great things about this cream! First off, the packaging is very nice - glass jar with a plastic lid, and looks very high-end. Second, the ingredients are those typically found in more expensive creams. No cheapie fillers. The cream itself is thick and has a very light scent. It is rich so probably wouldn't work for oily skin. My skin tends to be normal-dry, and it soaks this cream right up. Only use a tiny amount and no greasy residue. Hydrates very well, absorbs quickly, leaves my skin smooth and moisturized in the AM, and hasn't caused any breakouts. I don't have a lot of wrinkles or skin issues, so it is tough for me to say how it performs in those areas, but I am quite pleased with the performance otherwise. The price is insanely cheap (under $4), which makes it about half the price of even most lesser-quality drugstore moisturizers. I would easily put this on the same level as a Lancome or Estee Lauder product - it is that good. And this is coming from someone that regularly uses Chanel, Lancome, Guerlain, NARS, MAC, and Laura Mercier for skincare and cosmetics. As far as I am concerned, Lacura is one of the best beauty bargains, and best kept beauty secrets, available. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The Lacura line is fabulous.
I've been using their products for a couple of years now. My day moisturiser my change but the Night Cream is one product I can't live without.
Sinks into my skin beautifully. Doesn't feel heavy or make my skin greasy. My skin feels really soft the next morning.
I've tried so many night creams that it's ridiculous. This one jar that costs about 1.99 works so much better than products I've spent 30 and upwards on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by paint1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't believe how nice this cream is, glad I found it (Aldi). It sinks right in and has some retinol in it. Can't beat it for the $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I don't really have many wrinkles yet, but I thought I'd give this a try. I LOVE IT!!! I have oily/acne prone skin and I was skeptical about putting on a thick night cream but this works like a charm. My skin soaks it up and I wake up with extremely moisturized skin without looking like an oil slick.

The one thing I don't care for is the scent. It's got this vegetable-like scent that quite honestly made me gag for the first few weeks I used this, but I've gotten over it now.

I will continue to use this and repurchase b/c it's so darn cheap!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by marianngo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally managed to get my hands on this, I live in South Australia and there are no Aldi stores but I managed to get it on Ebay.

Packaging is no fuss, and that doesn't really bother me. This product is fantastic!! I cannot get over how cheap it is. I had congestion on my forehead, and dryness on my cheeks and I was using Dr Weils Origins products. My skin is a lot smoother and hydrated after using this product. I'm 22 so not really seeing any effect for anti wrinkle properties but loving it as a moisturiser. Will definitely stock up on this!