Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Clyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Propylene Glycol, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Carrgeenan Extract, Soybean Germ Extract, Retinol, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Safflower Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

on 2/23/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Ordering this on ebay I shall update it when i get to use it! :)))

Update: AMAZING!!!! I have acne scars all over my face, and not just tiny ones but literally all over my face. I have been using this for 3 days now and wow, it made such a big difference. I use this with Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic acid lotion. The results are insanely amazing, all of my acne scars are greatly reduced, skin is plumper and fuller. Without makeup, i cant hel but touch my skin and feel how smooth it is. HG!

Update 2 weeks of use: I swear to baby jesus if they discontinue this I will buy enough that would last me a lifetime. I hve sooo much confidence right now, many people think I look soo much younger even though im only 17 due to mature sun dammaged skin. The retinol complex actually repaired the top layers of my skin. SOOOOO happy :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

OMG THE CREAM BEST EVER!! For a year now I've been looking for the right skin care cream for my face to even out my skin tone, to add moisture, diminish lines, etc... I've used every single Lancome skin cream they have, including the Genefique. Nothing worked! The only one that I really found great was Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair, but it's SOO expensive for such a little amount of serum!

About 6 months ago I read up on Lacura's Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Nite Cream. I shop at Aldi weekly and for nearly 6 months I'd check to see if they have the cream in stock. Just this week i FINALLY FOUND IT at my local Aldi! So for $3.99 I bought one. OMG after only using it for two nights in a row, I could tell a HUGE difference in my skin tone. For an Asian I think I have horrible skin. My mom and sisters have fabulous, clear, and smooth skin. My skin tone isn't clear and smooth and I tend to break out a lot.

Anyway like I said after only using it for 2 nights in a row my skin looks absolutely AMAZING! My complexion is clearer, my skin tone is even and my skin looks radiant and glowing! It was done wonders for my skin in just 2 days that, yesterday, I went out to Aldi and bought 10 jars of it so I wouldn't run out! Paying almost $50 for 10 jars is totally worth it... I would be spending the same on some department store brand w/out the same results.

I was at a dinner party tonight and both my sisters whom I haven't seen in 4 days commented that my skin and complexion did look more radiant and smooth.

The cream absorbs really well and is very light in texture. The scent is very, very light and similar to lavender or something like that. I have a very acute sense of smell b/c of my allergies but the scent has not bothered me at all. It hasn't made me sneeze or anything.

You should definitely try it.. IT TOTALLY WORKS!!

on 2/16/2012 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have to say I have used a lot of high end creams, including top of the line, La Mer. This cream is dirt cheap and really not bad! I bought it after reading some of the reviews on here. I really can't tell much of a difference from the Lacura day cream and the night cream. I was happy with the ingredient list, and I did a personal test with half of my face using this cream and the other half using my current Estee Lauder Time Zone Wrinkle Reducer. After several days, I amazingly have to say that the side with the Lacura night cream actually looked a little better! I have been using expensive creams for a long time with little results. People believe what they want. I still like La Mer, but not the hefty price tag. This cream delivered for me!

on 1/31/2012 6:41:00 PM

I've been using this stuff for a couple years and LOVE it. When it disappeared off Aldi's shelves, my heart broke. But, it's BAAAACCCCKKKK! Yay! Even though this is considered a night cream, I use it in the AM before I put on my makeup. It absorbs super fast, and my skin feels great afterwards. In the evening, I use Regenerist MicroScupting Cream alternated with ROC Correxion. My skin has never looked better, and those fine lines are GONE!

on 1/30/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just found this. Absorbed nicely. Moisturized well.
But the lady at aldi's told me it was being discontinued.
I am going to have to go back and buy what they have. Can't beat the price.

on 1/28/2012 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absoloutly love this night cream, i look forward to putting it on at night because it has such a smooth and silky texture. I also the Q10 day cream, and this cream has a a lighter feel but makes your skin feel like velvet and sinks right in with no balling up or rubbing off. People have commented on the strong smell but i like the smell, it is a floral type smell and all Aldi/Lacura have this lovely smell. I will continue using this and definatly repurchase.

on 9/4/2011 1:24:00 PM

I have to say that of all the makeup creams I have EVER tried, this one is the best!!! And at $3.99, it's unbelievable. I am 45 years old and when I started using this cream, I noticed a difference in the lines on my face. They really are so much less noticeable that I don't even notice them anymore. My pores also seem much more refined. When people I don't know come into my place of business, they think I am the daughter of the owner who is only slightly older than me. Some have referred to me as the young girl that works here. The sad thing is that I can't find this cream at my local Aldi anymore and now I have to call around and see if I can find it somewhere else because I canNOT go without it now that I've used it.

Let me clarify one thing, however. My skin can be really dry, especially in Winter as I live in a Northern mid-western state, so I find that this cream alone is not always enough. So, I've found the perfect combination of the Walmart brand, Equate version of Olay's micro-sculpting cream, which I put on first, then I put on the Lacura Q10 Night cream. This combination (for a total cost of about $20 bucks) is the best anti-aging regimen I have ever tried!!! And, I have tried a lot. I'm worried the expensive skin care companies will get wind of it and force them to stop making their product. YIKES!!!

on 8/31/2011 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I tried the night cream, daily moisturizer, face wash, and the restorative cream. I love all of these products and was so excited when I found them. The restorative cream is really thick and I use it when my face is extremely dry, irritated and red from itching it. The only draw back to this one cream is that when it gets near my eyes my eyes. I dont know why it does that because the others do not but I still love it. I love the smell of these products as well. I recently found out that ALDI no longer has these creams but upon contacting them yesterday by email I was told in mid Sept this year they are bringing them back the night and day cream that it and it has an added bonus to it that I am so excited about SPF!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so upset when I couldnt find it in the stores any longer I contacted someone on this board that lives overseas to see if she could send me some. Seems Europe always carries the good stuff. Thank you Joann for your response and being so kind! ;-)

on 7/13/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a great night cream that I've worn over my retinol cream(Affirm). It absorbs very easily and feels nice. However, it does come in a jar, which isn't the best packaging. And the fragrance is pleasant, but far too strong.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I bought this yesterday for 1.99 at my local Aldi with the sole intent to use it on my neck and decolletage as I dont want a sggy or wrinkly neck when im much older (Im 25 - prevention better than cure springs to mind lol). Anyhow, I used it last night and this morning and Im in love with it! It has a nice scent to it, its nice and rich and thick and even better is it sinks into the skin so quick, leaving your skin feeling plump and moisturised!!! It doesnt leave a sticky or greasy filmy residue which a LOT of other brands do (Nivea, Simple, Loreal you get the gist!) which is ace as I dont wanna feel greasy all night and day!
I love this product already and will definitely be rebuying!

Popular Moisturizers