November 27, 2014 | 1430 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Genifique

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by divabelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not a wrinkle product, it's for radiance, smoothness and softness. It's a "surface" corrector, so to speak. I've been using it every morning for 2 years now, and all I can say is it's my BFF. I also use the Visionnaire at night because over time, it's gotten rid of my forehead wrinkles and the ones from my nose to my mouth, but I will never be without my Genefique!

I have always, (since my 20's even) had scaly, flaky skin on my face...with Genefique doing away with that whole layer of my skin, I don't even have to exfoliate anymore! My skin feels like a babys. and it does it so you'd never notice it happening. Some products are harsh and you go through this horrible red, peeling phase with them before you get to the baby skin underneath...but Genefique has been as gentle as water on my face. I just one day touched my face, and was like "what?? is that really my face??"

I use the Genefique in the morning (for the radiance) and the Visionnaire at night for lines and pore reduction (because skin heals and corrects when we sleep) and my skin wasn't this awesome when I was 30, or even 25!

YES, it's spendy, but it's cheaper (and less traumatic) than going in for a chemical peel, and I will never be without it!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by tinalrichard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for 2 years following cleansing and before moisturizer.. I also use it under a moisturizer on days that I do not wear any makeup. I love it, it will always be in my arsenal of products for my skin and it does what it says.. Is it costly? Yes. Is your skin an investment? Yes. I consider skincare to be much more important than makeup. My skin is radiant, smooth, and looks great for my age.. As long as it exist I will continue to buy it gladly!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received samples of this from a department store. I tried it out for 2 nights & cannot believe the nasty pimples it gave me. I have pretty normal skin & never break out unless its a few days before my period. I didn't change anything else in my skincare routine so I'm positive it was from this product. I would recommend getting a sample before purchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by nadialew

When this product claims to activate youth, it also brings back my teen age breakout. I hadn't had pimples in a while, so I was pretty sure it was the cause. I did not use it long enough to see significant changes on my skin. So very sure I am not going to repurchase. If you have acne prone skin such as mine, do get samples first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Nasochkas

I wrote a review for Visionaire as well.
I love this product and I love Visionaire. I use this in the morning under a cheap drugstore moisturizer with SPF. I use Visionaire as my evening moisturizer.
I am generally speaking a highly skeptical consumer of skin care products. I am well aware that these products are not subject to very strict regulations and that many of the claims they make are dubious. They definitely do not do clinical trials to prove effectiveness.
However, I received a sample of Genefique and Visionaire and got hooked. I noticed a difference in my skin within days. I am 30 and am starting to get some dryness, dullness and a bit of wrinkling on the forehead. These products make my skin radiant, smooth, even-toned and looking great.
I would not use them both at day and night. Use one in the evening and one in the day time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Mrsriah

I am 32 years old and I started noticing smile wrinkles especially on pictures so I went to the mall and grabbed it. First of all let me say u do not see a difference in seven days!! I used this prod for about a month and I have been getting so many compliments that I look soo young if you wanna see results you have to use it and the price is expensive but if u use it correctly it will last for about a year! I will def buy it again! Hey it beats getting needles in your face :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waste of 95$!
Not only because I didn't feel any difference, but also because my chanses to feel improvements got shorter when almost half of the bottle leaked, because the cover opens by itself. God forbid to leave the bottle in not upright position .

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately my skin reacted the same as Jazming16 described her situation. First it left me with very silky and smooth skin but then, a few days later, the breakout came. I stopped using this and my skin got back to normal. Then I started using Genifique again to see if this is really responsible for the breakouts and unfortunatelly the breakouts startet again.

I got back to my Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex in the meanwhile and I will definitely stay with it. I'm glad I gave Genifique a chance though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by srh0010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had done a lot of reading on this product and could see that it had mixed reviews.So,after a lot of deliberation,I did end up buying it.
And,I must say that I am very happy with the product.I have been using it with 'Renergie'day & night creams.I can see a very noticeable difference and have even received compliments!!!
Its important to add here that I am not a cosmetic junkie at all and the reason for that is my sensitive,combination skin.This product so far has lived upto its claim in my case (I cannot comment much on its effect on the wrinkles,as I do not have any as yet).My beauty regimen for all these years have been a regular facial and nothing else,hence as far as the cost factor is concerned,I would say that its definitely worth it as it goes much beyond the benefits imparted by a facial.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Jazming16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

So I thought I'd give this a shot. Regret. I am not usually one to brake out, but for the couple of weeks I used this, my face is full of tiny little pimples. I stopped using it and went back to Estee Lauder Night Repair and pimples are starting to disappear. It does smell nice, and it FEELS nice when you put it on but the results = fail.