April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Genifique

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for three weeks now and i was expecting some changes in my skin but i did not see anything.But also i glade this didnt clogged or didnot something bad to my hormonal acne.
The texture is like water,not only one time i had troubles by this dopping all over.
With Night Elixir from Olay i had way better results then this.
I will stop using this and i dont think i will buy it too soon.Testing different serums make me realise that most are designed for skin over 40-45 and i should wait.
I will go back to my Night Elixir and for day time ss,i think i will keep a simple routine from now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Not sure if this really helps with subsequent product absorbtion, but it doesn't cause any other problem either. Given the price, I probably won't buy again after I finish my current one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a deluxe sample, so I had a few days to try it out. I was expecting (hoping) not to like this product, based on the completely insane price. However, I was really impressed by the results. It did not set off my ridiculously sensitive skin, nor did it break me out. I just had soft, smooth, hydrated skin. My skin's imperfections were diminished, and even my fine lines seemed shallower and less pronounced. I docked one lippie for the price, which I think is a bit out of control. But this stuff really works. I don't think that I would buy it at the retail price. But if I could find it cheaper online, I would definitely pick some more up.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by greenred

Actually, I tried it in a sample bottle. I remember that you need only very little as compared to other serums, because it's very runny. The thing is, it made my skin very oily (I had oily skin to begin with) and it just didn't feel right. I ended up using it on my legs.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by alwells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying I dind't buy this product in the first place. I'm a big fan of several Lancome products. For some years, I used their skincare system (primarily the Absolue line) as well. I've since moved on to products more suitable to my aging skin. Notably, many are sold through dermatologist/surgeons and don't cost any more than Lancome.

Anyway, I hate to waste product and I've been trying to incorporate my neck and decolletage into my routine cleansing and skincare (wish I had sooner). I used the Genifique on neck and decolletage. I actually like it, just not for my face (where I use TNS as serums go). I am dry, and apply a substantial moisturizer on top (Nutritic).

While I won't buy this, I will make use of the free samples Lancome likes to give away for the purose above.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Suester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this, but it didn't really grab me. I had a few sample size bottles and keep trying them again hoping that I will notice something from using them, but I don't... The first few uses I noticed a bit of breaking out, but not sure if that was from the product or from trying out too many things at once? I was using it also with visionnaire.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

This serum made my skin beautiful, glowy and soft. However it also gave me acne...weord little white pustules which is rare for me. I've tried it several times with the same results. I'm so sad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm starting using Genifique (and it's matching eye cream) from a today's special kit from HSN. You couldn't go wrong with the price as it is a luxury supersize. So far it's not a bad product and all I've been doing at night is this serum, the matching eye cream (which is okay, but I used better eye products), Bare Escentuals neck cream as my face cream, and Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough neck cream. It's not bad. I'd buy it again from HSN as they have the best value. The eye cream I wouldn't buy alone. I'll edit this review after a week using this product line to see how it goes. But it's okay so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by matywillis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very sceptical of this as I wasn't familiar with the ingredients and had read some mediocre reviews, however my friend kept raving about it so I thought I would give it a try. I have to say I'm impressed. After a week my skin was smoother and looked more radiant. I will certainly keep purchasing unless something better comes along.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

What exactly is this supposed to do? After 4 weeks of use, the only change to my face was acne & a red burning, patches under my eyes & both cheeks. I'm glad I received this as a sample, otherwise, I would feel foolish for believing the product's claims.