September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Magercool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG.
This is the BEST eyeliner EVER for Liquid Eyeliner pens. It is EXACTLY THE SAME AS DOLLYWINK. As Pigmented, as long lasting. But. CHEAPER. Its SUPER black. But don't get the non-waterproof version because that stains. This doesn't stain and comes of with freaking warm water. BUT, doesn't budge with cold water or tears, sweat, rain etc. This eyeliner has quite a shiny finish, but this can be combated with a matte black eyeshadow, and it can be a good thing for some. LOVE IT and will NEVER use another black liquid eyeliner except for dollywink and this ever again. JAPANESE COSMETICS FTW!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by mikiraa

EDIT: April 30, 2013
This is no longer my HG liquid liner, as I have found a better one. The Dollywink liquid liner is now my HG. I find that it doesn't dry out as fast as the K-Palette, and there is no "film" of dried liner that forms that needs to be wiped off occasionally like there is with the K-Palette. This is still a good liner, but for minor reasons I have dubbed a new favourite.

=======================================================================

Lovely opaque black liquid eyeliner - my HG and favorite to date. This comes in a pen-style applicator with a thin, fine-tipped brush at the end to apply it with. The applicator makes it very easy to draw a very thin, precise line. Prior to using this I had been using the L'Oreal Lineur Intense and MAC Blacktrack fluidline - neither of which are on par with this eyeliner. This liner does not smudge AT ALL (unlike Fluidline at the end of a very long day or vigorous workout). It is also very pigmented (ahem.. Lineur Intense), although when swatched on your hand it might not seem so apparent. When applied to the eyelid, it is a deep black color. This is waterproof (so as long as you don't rub at it when it's wet) and doesn't flake (looking at you, Lineur Intense). This stays put for well over 14 hours, and I'm sure if I were to sleep with this on, it would stand up to the 24 hour lasting claim.

Downside is that it's difficult to find in stores here. You can buy this online though, for around $15 I believe. Try looking in Asian shops.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by AmyIshida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had heard so much good things about this product where I kind of think I got a defect or something...

I was super excited for this 24-hour eyeliner that sounded amazing for oily lids. Sadly, I am quite disappointed. Like some have mentioned, it does not come out really black like I had hoped. It kind of fades to a dark grey where I have to continuously build up the colour (and even then it just fades back to the grey). It also isn't very smudgeproof since about 2-3 hours later, sections of my eyeliner are missing (mind you, I didn't even rub my eyes). Someone mentioned it not going on with jojoba oil on their face and I add that into my moisturizer, so that might be a problem. Granted, I also have not tried this eyeliner with a primer.

One good thing about this liner though is I do actually like the thin felt tip. It is pretty flexible and yes, you have to "fill in" to make your line thicker but I think it gives me more precision that way. For someone that isn't all to steady with their hands, I feel like I can easily work in small increments to create the thickness I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetiisme

This is my HG eyeliner! I LOVE this stuff to dead! I thought Mas's liquidlast liner was the best one for me (still love it tho) but it takes so long drying that it end up smudging on my upper lid. The staying power is great but I still prefer the K-Palette one. It's very easy to apply and it dries immediatly. The staying power is amazing. It didn't even smudge a bit on my oily eyelids + the hot humid weather of hk. I bought this because Bubzbeauty raved about this eyeliner. And when I saw this in Sasa I had to try it out. I love it so much that I bought a back-up since I can only buy this in hk or online. I hope they never discontinue this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by prncss

I bought this at Sasa Cosmetics in Hong Kong for $12 CAD. This comes in two versions: one with black packaging, and a limited edition with pink packaging in jet black tone.

Like others have said, this has great lasting power. I have oily eyelids and even in hot humid weather, this stays put and does not rub away. I wore this on the plane and even after 20 hours of wear, this eyeliner still stay put.

I also love the compact size of this. It is the width of a ballpoint pen and does not take up much room in the makeup bag. This comes with a fine tip brush that dispenses the "ink" easily onto the eye. It also dries fast. However, I gave this 3 lippies because the color is a very soft black and even after building up the color, I cannot get a carbon black line. I wished I would've gotten the jet black version.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by faintallure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner in the world!! I have hyper-oily skin and lids and this does exactly what it says it claims to do - lasts for 24-hours. I don't have a habit of doing touch-ups but at the end of the day, this is practically the only product that still stays on my face the same way i put it on. While my foundation wears off a bit, my lip gloss disappears and when my undereye concealer finally decides it can't conceal my lack of sleep anymore, my liquid eyeliner's colour doesn't change (just as black), doesn't run when i cry and doesn't smudge AT ALL. It's very buildable and somehow, even though it's jet-black, it doesn't look as harsh as some liquid eyeliners i've tried - probably due to the result of the really fine tip (which i have no problem with at all). It dries really quickly too so you obviously have to be very careful when you put it on cos one wrong stroke and you'll most probably have to redo your entire eye make-up. I didn't use liquid eyeliner that much before this (couldn't find the right one, they either smudged or looked too "fierce" on me) but somehow this is really easy to use for beginners. Overall, great product and i'll probably never turn to anything else for my entire life as long as this stays on shelves!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by mameenoodles

BEST EYELINER EVERRRRRRRR!
extremely waterproof
extremely smudgeproof
very deep and intense in colour
makes my eyes really defined
=)
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I've been wanting to try this eyeliner for quiet sometime. I've heard a lot of amazing things about it, and thought this could be my ultimate eyeliner.
Firstly, AMAZING product! Long lasting, exactly what it claims to be, 24hr tattoo.
However, the pen applicator or felt tip, just does not do it any good. It far to fine and pointy, I cant even get it to do those cat eye flicks properly.
What I use my liner for now is to colour in my false lashes, where the glue is noticeable, it works like a charm. I also use it to smooth out my lines where I feel like my application is not good enough, I go over it with this liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by quirkybox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My lids are really oily, even with primer my eyeliner always runs. This eyeliner saves me from looking like a raccoon! It's precise, goes on easily, and comes in a neat little pencil. No hassle, high performance, drugstore pricing - I don't think you can ask for more really. Just be careful to keep it capped because it can dry out easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

The best eyeliner I've used!
I've been on a search that does not smudge on my oily lids. Tried many eyeliners and they've also smudged - MAC Fluidline, Urban Decay 24/7, Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Pencil, Sephora eyeliner pencil, Stila Kajal eyeliners and many more.

This stays on my upper lids and waterline all day. The stiff and very fine felt tip can be used to draw fine lines and also dramatic eye makeup. It's not waterproof but sweat-proof, and does not smudge on my oily lids. It tries quickly after application, so no worries about accidental smudges.

Love the color. It's not intense black but the pigment is buildable.

It can be removed with warm water and facial wash, or eye make-up remover.

Makes me love eyeliner. Worth the US$16