July 28, 2014 | 960 users online

Eyeliner - K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetiisme

This is my HG eyeliner! I LOVE this stuff to dead! I thought Mas's liquidlast liner was the best one for me (still love it tho) but it takes so long drying that it end up smudging on my upper lid. The staying power is great but I still prefer the K-Palette one. It's very easy to apply and it dries immediatly. The staying power is amazing. It didn't even smudge a bit on my oily eyelids + the hot humid weather of hk. I bought this because Bubzbeauty raved about this eyeliner. And when I saw this in Sasa I had to try it out. I love it so much that I bought a back-up since I can only buy this in hk or online. I hope they never discontinue this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by prncss

I bought this at Sasa Cosmetics in Hong Kong for $12 CAD. This comes in two versions: one with black packaging, and a limited edition with pink packaging in jet black tone.

Like others have said, this has great lasting power. I have oily eyelids and even in hot humid weather, this stays put and does not rub away. I wore this on the plane and even after 20 hours of wear, this eyeliner still stay put.

I also love the compact size of this. It is the width of a ballpoint pen and does not take up much room in the makeup bag. This comes with a fine tip brush that dispenses the "ink" easily onto the eye. It also dries fast. However, I gave this 3 lippies because the color is a very soft black and even after building up the color, I cannot get a carbon black line. I wished I would've gotten the jet black version.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by faintallure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best liquid eyeliner in the world!! I have hyper-oily skin and lids and this does exactly what it says it claims to do - lasts for 24-hours. I don't have a habit of doing touch-ups but at the end of the day, this is practically the only product that still stays on my face the same way i put it on. While my foundation wears off a bit, my lip gloss disappears and when my undereye concealer finally decides it can't conceal my lack of sleep anymore, my liquid eyeliner's colour doesn't change (just as black), doesn't run when i cry and doesn't smudge AT ALL. It's very buildable and somehow, even though it's jet-black, it doesn't look as harsh as some liquid eyeliners i've tried - probably due to the result of the really fine tip (which i have no problem with at all). It dries really quickly too so you obviously have to be very careful when you put it on cos one wrong stroke and you'll most probably have to redo your entire eye make-up. I didn't use liquid eyeliner that much before this (couldn't find the right one, they either smudged or looked too "fierce" on me) but somehow this is really easy to use for beginners. Overall, great product and i'll probably never turn to anything else for my entire life as long as this stays on shelves!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 7:18:00 AM More reviews by mameenoodles

BEST EYELINER EVERRRRRRRR!
extremely waterproof
extremely smudgeproof
very deep and intense in colour
makes my eyes really defined
=)
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I've been wanting to try this eyeliner for quiet sometime. I've heard a lot of amazing things about it, and thought this could be my ultimate eyeliner.
Firstly, AMAZING product! Long lasting, exactly what it claims to be, 24hr tattoo.
However, the pen applicator or felt tip, just does not do it any good. It far to fine and pointy, I cant even get it to do those cat eye flicks properly.
What I use my liner for now is to colour in my false lashes, where the glue is noticeable, it works like a charm. I also use it to smooth out my lines where I feel like my application is not good enough, I go over it with this liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by quirkybox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My lids are really oily, even with primer my eyeliner always runs. This eyeliner saves me from looking like a raccoon! It's precise, goes on easily, and comes in a neat little pencil. No hassle, high performance, drugstore pricing - I don't think you can ask for more really. Just be careful to keep it capped because it can dry out easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

The best eyeliner I've used!
I've been on a search that does not smudge on my oily lids. Tried many eyeliners and they've also smudged - MAC Fluidline, Urban Decay 24/7, Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner Pencil, Sephora eyeliner pencil, Stila Kajal eyeliners and many more.

This stays on my upper lids and waterline all day. The stiff and very fine felt tip can be used to draw fine lines and also dramatic eye makeup. It's not waterproof but sweat-proof, and does not smudge on my oily lids. It tries quickly after application, so no worries about accidental smudges.

Love the color. It's not intense black but the pigment is buildable.

It can be removed with warm water and facial wash, or eye make-up remover.

Makes me love eyeliner. Worth the US$16

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by defenestrator

Eyeliner upsets me.

As stated before, there is something about my eyes that seems to encourage eyeliners/eye shadows/mascaras to explore the far reaches of my face. My eyes bring out the adventurous spirit in these products, apparently.

This eyeliner, however, STAYS PUT.

I was surprised, actually. I put it on my hand, as I so often do, and tried to smudge it. Didn't smudge. Okay, well, many eyeliners have passed this test. Then I put some water on it, and it came right off of my hand. Uh-oh, I thought. That can't be good. And yet, when I put it on my eyes....no smudging, no flaking, no coming off...it magically stayed put on my eyes, but not no my hand! Heck, it's not a hand liner, so I guess....who cares. This is the only proper eyeliner I have found that doesn't smudge AT ALL on me. Not even a little.

Here is a reference. Prior to this, if I felt the need to use eyeliner I'd use Wet N' Wild eyeshadow as an eyeliner. I tried their gel liner, and it smudged. As did Revlon's Colorstay. Maybelline gel liner and the lash stiletto. The Ultra Liner did not smudge but would flake off and get in my eyes sometimes...same thing with Blinc's Kiss Me eyeliner (love their mascara, though). I've used Prestige's liquid and pencil liners, N.Y.C. pencil liner, L'Oreal's liquid eyeliners and HIP gel liner, Milani's liquid liner, Physician's Formula gel strip pot things...some random Cover girl...yeah, I've given a lot of money over many years in my own form of exploration. And. I'm done. I'm too tired and poor and lazy =) And I found something that is controllable and stays put.

I guess the only test is...what happens when it rains on my face? I guess that's what umbrellas are for...

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by maggiegault

One of my must-buys when I am visiting Japan...I always stock up. Incredibly precise lines and the liner lasts and lasts. Great for the cat eye look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by rainbowtears

I've been using this product for a month already, and base on my previous eyeliners I like this one a lot. The tip is such an easy applicator that just glides with you as you apply it. It's not that smooth that it breaks halfway nor hard and stiff.
But I don't think it's really black-black, just black, but nonetheless it works for me.

It doesn't smudge after 8 hrs of wearing it, but the color does fade a bit(applying a primer before this will fix it). Easy to remove, and leave no trace of application.