November 26, 2014 | 1704 users online

Other - Bath and Body Works - whole store

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I am in the minority here but I think BBW products are over rated. The quality is low for the price and I have never found a scent that I thought I could wear. It seems like a knock off of Crabtree and Evelyn which have better quality products, without the mass advertising.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by MickiexJames

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think EVERYBODY loves Bath and Body Works. They have lipgloss,loofahs,body wash,shampoo,everything! I love their "Warm Vanilla Sugar" scent. It's perfect for daytime. Anything from BBW would make a great stocking stuffer or a perfect birthday present!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by cdo0208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bath and Body Works has great quality products. These are nice scents for me to use during the day, when I want something light and fresh. Also, the quality of their products is excellent, especially their body creams and pure silk lotion, which is the best ever. My current favorite is Velvet Tuberose, which in my opinion, is by far their most sophisticated scent. I love tuberose scents, so this is perfect for me. Also, I love some of their holiday stuff, specifically The Perfect Autumn pumpkin lotion/body wash. I took 1 lippie off for the overall rating though, because they tend to take away some of their best scents, and some of their scents I don't really like. However, there are many scents that I love there! I'm also a fan of Warm Vanilla Sugar, Dancing Waters, and some of their Temptations stuff, like Melon Cooler. Great prices and sales as well!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this store and website. The sales associates are attentive and keep you aware of all the sales, and the returns policy can't be beat. They'll take back anything you don't want, for whatever reason, no matter how long ago you bought it. There's a wide range of merchandise available, both in their own lines (several lines within the store brand) and other companies' brands. Website orders are filled and mailed promptly and feature the same sales as the brick and mortar stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 6:44:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How can you not love this store? Everything is well stocked, clean, orderly, and available to test. The prices are reasonable and they have fantastic sales. I've never had any problems with their staff, but I like to be left alone until I'm in need of help. I can easily while away a happy hour on a trip to BBW, which is why I try to steer clear unless I really need something.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by piginblue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BBW is an awesome store. They have a great variety and i never have the problem of pushy salespeople. Maybe it's just because i can hold my own in a store and that i have a *cough* spine. There scents are fantastic, and not just the store brand! I love C.O. Bigelow and they have some hair treatments there that look apealing to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have shopped at BBW since the early 90's, when juniper breeze, sun ripened raspberry, freesia, and country apple were the main scents. Now, the stores are 3x the size and with many more product lines. Yes, they push their sales, 3 lotions for the price of 2, etc. but the stores by me are so crowded all the time, that SA's are too busy to be pushy. It's not a relaxing environment, and I do notice that the lighting is always super-bright. (maybe meant to hurry us up?) Quality was always just mid-range, and the products were always hit or miss.... no different from any other beauty chain store, I guess. They follow fragrance note trends, so you have to expect that the scent you love today will be gone tomorrow. The prices may be going up, but they're still in the mid-range. If BBW decides to get a pretentious "beauty philosophy," we'll really see an increase. It's a good store for picking up a gift set for a co-worker or something. I can always find a good antibacterial soap that smells yummy or a good body scrub, but overall, it's just an okay store. Expanding doesn't really impress me. The quality would need to really significantly change, and that's not likely.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 8:52:00 PM More reviews by eaglecheergirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE BBW! They always have great sales on their already cheap stuff! All of the products are amazing and they have testers of everything. You can even try all the scrubs and washes at the sinck! How convient! The employees at my store (I do live in a pretty small town) know me by name and are so friendly. LOVE LOVE LOVE it~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by LadyLibra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with laundromat. I, too, am a Bath and Body Works employee. And as laundromat said, that is our job, to let customers know about sales. Before I worked there I loved going in there. The head manager called me by name and assisted me to the things she KNOWS I like. She had been begging me to work for them for awhile and I finally gave in. It's a fun job. I already know everything they have like the back of my hand and I love helping people, especially the men that come in there totally clueless, find something they would like.I know alot of people complain about BBW discontinuing items. Well, I have to say, I wouldn't want to go in a store that ALWAYS have the same things. It gets boring. BBW changes items because it keeps customers coming. It's so fun putting out new items and then seeing others just as happy. And the items they do keep is a pretty obvious retail tactic. You keep what the majority buys. It varies from store to store. Well, I just wanted to put my opinion out here and read what people are saying. If any of you need assistance I'm sure I can help!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BBW is my favorite store!! I love their semi-annual sales!! I usually buy more than I can use though. I always buy gifts for my friend from there as well. My favorites are the body lotions (sweet pea, magnolia, cherry blossom, brown sugar and fig, peony) and the room sprays. The room sprays are the best air freshner I've ever used. They smell really nice and are very long lasting.