Bath and Body Works whole store

3.5

on 10/1/2007 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to say that this is my favorite store in the mall!! They send great coupons, have tons of great smelling stuff, and friendly salespeople. What more could you want! :) I just have so much fun at this place and always find something I love. Lipgloss, lotion, bodyspray and edts. I do have to say that I usually only go during sales or when I have a good coupon. I would never pay 10 bucks for one bodyspray otherwise.

on 8/31/2007 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I had to jump in too. This used to be one of my favorite stores. I stopped in the other day to buy some hand soap, and I had two SA on my butt the second I walked in, asking if I color my hair, and trying to sell me a 30.00 hair treatment, and then pushing some of the new mint creme. I was so annoyed I left without my soap. And honestly? I would have probably bought both if I was left alone!! I used to be like a kid in a candy store there, but no more. I'm done with this store.

on 8/31/2007 1:55:00 PM

I want to jump in and agree with a previous review. I avoid this store for one reason...I feel practically HARASSED by the employees when I go in. I don't mind a greeting and being approached while I'm shopping, but enough is enough! These associates have apparently been trained to trail each customer and constantly "suggest" things. It doesn't make me buy more...it makes me buy less (or usually, nothing) because I get stressed out and leave the store. Really an ineffective way to drive sales, but I doubt they'll ever realize it. As sales decline, they'll probably just get more aggressive. Too bad.

on 8/31/2007 1:41:00 PM

I just need to say that I would like this store a whole lot better if I was not pounced on the second I set foot in there and then stalked around the store. It's fine if they want to ask me once if I need any help. But, please, leave me alone after that! I understand that this is how the SAs are trained, and I mean no offense to anyone here who works there, but I think BBW higher-ups should reevaluate this policy of harassing their poor customers. It really makes for an unpleasant experience.

on 8/31/2007 11:02:00 AM

I guess I am in the minority here but I think BBW products are over rated. The quality is low for the price and I have never found a scent that I thought I could wear. It seems like a knock off of Crabtree and Evelyn which have better quality products, without the mass advertising.

on 8/31/2007 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I think EVERYBODY loves Bath and Body Works. They have lipgloss,loofahs,body wash,shampoo,everything! I love their "Warm Vanilla Sugar" scent. It's perfect for daytime. Anything from BBW would make a great stocking stuffer or a perfect birthday present!

on 8/8/2007 11:20:00 PM

Bath and Body Works has great quality products. These are nice scents for me to use during the day, when I want something light and fresh. Also, the quality of their products is excellent, especially their body creams and pure silk lotion, which is the best ever. My current favorite is Velvet Tuberose, which in my opinion, is by far their most sophisticated scent. I love tuberose scents, so this is perfect for me. Also, I love some of their holiday stuff, specifically The Perfect Autumn pumpkin lotion/body wash. I took 1 lippie off for the overall rating though, because they tend to take away some of their best scents, and some of their scents I don't really like. However, there are many scents that I love there! I'm also a fan of Warm Vanilla Sugar, Dancing Waters, and some of their Temptations stuff, like Melon Cooler. Great prices and sales as well!!

on 7/27/2007 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this store and website. The sales associates are attentive and keep you aware of all the sales, and the returns policy can't be beat. They'll take back anything you don't want, for whatever reason, no matter how long ago you bought it. There's a wide range of merchandise available, both in their own lines (several lines within the store brand) and other companies' brands. Website orders are filled and mailed promptly and feature the same sales as the brick and mortar stores.

on 7/10/2007 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

How can you not love this store? Everything is well stocked, clean, orderly, and available to test. The prices are reasonable and they have fantastic sales. I've never had any problems with their staff, but I like to be left alone until I'm in need of help. I can easily while away a happy hour on a trip to BBW, which is why I try to steer clear unless I really need something.

on 7/10/2007 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

BBW is an awesome store. They have a great variety and i never have the problem of pushy salespeople. Maybe it's just because i can hold my own in a store and that i have a *cough* spine. There scents are fantastic, and not just the store brand! I love C.O. Bigelow and they have some hair treatments there that look apealing to me.

Popular Other Products