Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

on 7/29/2010 9:46:00 PM

I really do not like this gradual self tanner. I will say it delivers great color, more rapid than the lotion of the same brand, but it streaks terribly on me. I use other foaming self-tanners that are non-gradual and do not have anywhere near the streaking that I did with this product. The smell isn't too offensive and it does dry really quickly, but it just didn't work for me.

on 7/29/2010 2:05:00 AM

I love this self-tanner so much! After one application you can already start to see the results. Usually I apply them 3 times in a row to achieve the perfect tanning. It looks super natural, dries very fast and leaves you no strikes at all! It also has the least tanning lotion sent among all the products I've tried. Since it is a mousse, it runs off pretty fast though. It has just been 1 month and I am already running very low on my first bottle, but the result is so amazing that I wouldn't mind repurchasing it again! Oh, I apply it on my face too, it does not cause any breakouts, love it!

on 7/28/2010 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm naturally a NW15, without the use of a self tanner.

I use this more so as a tan maintainer. I just can't achieve my personal desired amount of "tanness" with this product alone. I use it twice a week, three times at the most. It's not very moisturizing (it's not moisturizing whatsoever, actually) so I use it in conjunction with my body moisturizer. This also helps it's purpose of being a maintainer than an actual self tanner, since I'm personally not looking to get darker with this product just keep my tan (from Bare Escentuals Faux Tan) looking nice and "glowing" I guess. It dries incredibly quick, even when used with my body lotion. And when I was using it as a self tanner, it never caused me to look streaky. Although, you do have to blend quickly since it dries so fast. It, too, develops a very nice natural glowy tan.

Overall, I'll probably repurchase but only to be used as a self tan maintainer. I just have no patience to wait and develop a "gradual" tan apparently lol.

on 7/28/2010 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This self tanner is awesome!!!! It takes about a week to start building a tan, but its a nice looking real tan. Easy to use and put on and it dries really fast!!! I love this stuff!!!!!!!!

on 7/20/2010 5:59:00 PM

only good thing about this product was that it dries fast. for cons well... you can figure it out yourself but lets just say I would never buy this again; wasted $13 CDN (shoppers drugmart) on this & was glad that they took it back.

This is the best self tanner I have ever used. There is no odor. There is no streaking no matter how much in a hurry I am in the morning. There is no transfer to clothing -- it dries almost instantly. I can put on white pants after waiting less than 3 minutes. I am fair but used the medium to tan color and I have a nice, tanned look on my legs. It is not orange either. Look for sales at Walgreens -- they have buy one, get one half off sometimes.

on 6/27/2010 2:38:00 PM

I used to use the regular Jergens Gradual tanning lotion but now exclusively use this. I looooove the mousse formula. Its really easy to apply and dries wicked fast. I put on clothing after this and I was good. The color is amazing. It gives a beautiful sunkissed look after about 4 uses. But I notice results after two. It isn't super shimmery less shimmer than Jergens Lotion. There is zero streaking and the formula stays consisent the whole time you use the can. Some self tanners can separate this doesnt do that. There is no funky smell either. I can't really describe the scent but it isn't foul

on 6/19/2010 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Okay, I'm loving this self tanner! I've tried so many others and this is my favorite! It gives me a nice golden tan after 2-3 days that doesn't look at all fake. Nice even coverage that doesn't take long to blend into the skin and dries lightning fast. This is also one of the few (for me anyway) that doesn't leave an awful smell. It's very faint and goes away quickly. I think that's what I love best about this self tanner. It's very moisterizing, too. I never would have tried had I not seen the excellent reviews on MUA. I've always preferred a cream over foam but this one surprised me and I will surely re-purchase! Btw, my skin is fairly light and the medium - tan shade worked perfectly...even on my face!
Edit 6/29/10: Used this for 5 days leading up to a trip to Miami and had the most beautiful golden tan! Didn't need to bake in the hot sun for color. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

on 6/9/2010 9:54:00 PM

This product is awsome! Does not streak, goes on smooth and gradually tans to a beautiful color. Also gives plenty of moisturizer for my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first self tanner I tried and fell in love with. You do need couple of days to see results, so if I want to see results on the weekends, I will usually start beginning of the week. It doesn't get streaky or blotchy even if I forget to exfoliate. It's super easy to appy and dries less than 5 minutes. But the best thing is, it gives the best natural medium tan, I always get comments from my friends if I've gone on a vacation. And unlike other self tanners, it doesn't wash off right away but takes one week to gradually fade(not unless you scrub it off). If I have more patience and time, this is my goto tanner.