Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer-Medium Tan

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Isobutane, Butylene Glycol, Propane, Polysorbate 20, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth 25, Polyquaternium 4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Erythrulose, Dihydroxyacetone

on 7/28/2010 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This self tanner is awesome!!!! It takes about a week to start building a tan, but its a nice looking real tan. Easy to use and put on and it dries really fast!!! I love this stuff!!!!!!!!

on 7/20/2010 5:59:00 PM

only good thing about this product was that it dries fast. for cons well... you can figure it out yourself but lets just say I would never buy this again; wasted $13 CDN (shoppers drugmart) on this & was glad that they took it back.

This is the best self tanner I have ever used. There is no odor. There is no streaking no matter how much in a hurry I am in the morning. There is no transfer to clothing -- it dries almost instantly. I can put on white pants after waiting less than 3 minutes. I am fair but used the medium to tan color and I have a nice, tanned look on my legs. It is not orange either. Look for sales at Walgreens -- they have buy one, get one half off sometimes.

on 6/27/2010 2:38:00 PM

I used to use the regular Jergens Gradual tanning lotion but now exclusively use this. I looooove the mousse formula. Its really easy to apply and dries wicked fast. I put on clothing after this and I was good. The color is amazing. It gives a beautiful sunkissed look after about 4 uses. But I notice results after two. It isn't super shimmery less shimmer than Jergens Lotion. There is zero streaking and the formula stays consisent the whole time you use the can. Some self tanners can separate this doesnt do that. There is no funky smell either. I can't really describe the scent but it isn't foul

on 6/19/2010 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Okay, I'm loving this self tanner! I've tried so many others and this is my favorite! It gives me a nice golden tan after 2-3 days that doesn't look at all fake. Nice even coverage that doesn't take long to blend into the skin and dries lightning fast. This is also one of the few (for me anyway) that doesn't leave an awful smell. It's very faint and goes away quickly. I think that's what I love best about this self tanner. It's very moisterizing, too. I never would have tried had I not seen the excellent reviews on MUA. I've always preferred a cream over foam but this one surprised me and I will surely re-purchase! Btw, my skin is fairly light and the medium - tan shade worked perfectly...even on my face!
Edit 6/29/10: Used this for 5 days leading up to a trip to Miami and had the most beautiful golden tan! Didn't need to bake in the hot sun for color. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

on 6/9/2010 9:54:00 PM

This product is awsome! Does not streak, goes on smooth and gradually tans to a beautiful color. Also gives plenty of moisturizer for my skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first self tanner I tried and fell in love with. You do need couple of days to see results, so if I want to see results on the weekends, I will usually start beginning of the week. It doesn't get streaky or blotchy even if I forget to exfoliate. It's super easy to appy and dries less than 5 minutes. But the best thing is, it gives the best natural medium tan, I always get comments from my friends if I've gone on a vacation. And unlike other self tanners, it doesn't wash off right away but takes one week to gradually fade(not unless you scrub it off). If I have more patience and time, this is my goto tanner.

on 6/7/2010 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i really did not enjoy this product. i am a very very fair person and i have many problems trying to tan naturally. i always try to buy sunless tanner and i always get the same results becoming an ompa lompa for a few days. i did all the normal things you do before you apply a sunless tanner. but i ended up with horribule streeking under my arms and on my legs. i did try my best to use the product evenly acccross my body and i have used it daily for about a week hoping to even out the bad spots but the thing is a ended up looking like a quilt with a whole bunch of diffrent colors all over my body i will never use it again and was not worth the $9 i spent

The color it gives is very nice however, it usually goes on blotchy for me. It really annoys me and I've tried everything (applying it differently, shaving, exfoliating beforehand etc). It fades really, really, fast and it will streak super fast unfortunately =/

on 5/9/2010 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a couple of months now and I'm so-so about it. I like it but then again I don't.

PROS:
I don't get streaky or blotchy at all and it dries incredibly fast compared to other self tanners. It does build up to a nice light tan color and I haven't had a problem with it looking orange whatsoever.

CONS:
It does FADE insanely blotchy/streaky and quickly. Its not a long last color whatsoever. By the time you've reached a nice bronzed appearance it starts to fade. So is it even worth it? I'm still not so sure myself.. I mean I think it'd be a great product for someone looking to get slightly darker but I'm looking to get a few shades darker.