October 23, 2014 | 1184 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by PandaBrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I used this while I was vacationing in Las Vegas where it is extremely dry, and I never got chapped lips. It smells nice, and although it really does look like a glue stick, I don't mind if it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by akirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the lip balm.
It is very moisturising and therefore suitable for harsh winter days or someone with dry lips.
It has a very light scent and no 'taste' if you know what I mean ;)
Lips feel good therefore I feel good.
Will buy again and again and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by emilybrooke

i seriously buy this chapstick alll the time,because when i say im addicted to chapstick im ADDICTED its what my mom stocks with my stocking at christmas i need it 24/7 im never without it and i love this one because it smells beyond good it does moisten and its HUGE i just love it.but trust me when you take it out and put it on in public people are gonna ask you why your putting glue on your lips haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Have to write a review on this product now that I am using it for the last month. I used to use chapstick peppermint or strawberry religiously..but I noticed that I had to constantly reapply. I read somewhere mostly likely here that lips stop creating their own moisture because of beewax. This product solves this. I apply maybe two or three times a day and my lip feel hydrated and soft. It smells like a vanilla latte or something. Love it. The packaging could be prettier though but I will still repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've bee using this for YEARS and I'm addicted to it. I use it strictly on my lips, every night before I go to bed and always before putting on lipstick. It's the best thing on earth and I would panic if it became unavailable. I have other lip balms all over the house and in my handbag, but none of them comes close to this one.

The way I use it before lipstick is, I put a good layer of this first thing, before I start putting my MU on. Then, when the time to apply l/s comes, I take a damp towel (a corner of it), I scrub my lips gently with it. Then, I apply another layer of this l/b (unless I decide to wear gloss, in which case it's not necessary), I blot, and I follow with l/s. My lips look soft and smooth, and the l/s doesn't dry out. This is especially helpful if I'm wearing matte l/s.

Terrific product. Not waxy at all. And the tube lasts me more than a month, even with multiple every day application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

This "glue" stick is a beautiful thing...I slather this all over my lips every night before bed and in the morning. This stays put my lips are so soft and moist and it lasts. What a gem, and yes the smell is decadent you'll wanna eat it. This is also great for cuticles and any other random dry patches. This does not breakout/irritate my sensitive skin. Chapstick can make friends with the garbage can, have you read the ingredients for all those lip products recently?? Yuck.
Update 5/2012- Found i never really went to grab this often, using it up on my hands will not repurchase. Search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I FINALLY FOUND THIS!!! Seriously, I've been reading reviews for the Palmer's Cocoa Butter stick for 3 years now. The repurchasing percentage was so high and the reviews were usually positive. My lips are always dry it seems; I have a lot of lip balms and chapstick. My favorites being Vaseline Intensive Care and Nivea Kiss of Smoothness. But the only reason why I bought those was because I couldn't find this.
BUT I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT. At a neighborhood WalMart surprisingly... I've checked out so many stores before.
I've only used this on my lips so far-- and yes, it does smell like cake batter. Yum.
Leaves me lips feeling moisturized long after its faded. Not wet though, or greasy like Nivea and Vaseline, but moist.

Yes I will be repurchasing.
Glue stick appearance? Whatever, I don't apply chapstick in public anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by danyellec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Palmers cocoa butter but the lip balm isn't as great. For my lips it is too greasy and leaves a ring around my mouth where it has taken my foundation off which I don't tend to get from balms like MAC lip conditioner (tube). I wouldn't buy it again as I have far better balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Aily

This is my favourite lip balm EVER. It smells great and makes your lips soft without feeling sticky or anything. I've never seen it on sale in Canada, which is sad, so I pick it up when I see it in the States, it's something like $3.50. Totally worth it, The only downside is that people always feel the need to comment on how it looks like you're rubbing a gluestick on your lips...ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by emhenzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love, love, love this product! It's my HG lip balm; the only moisturizer that protects against New England winters. I keep a stick in every coat pocket and handbag. A little more expensive than your stadard chapstick, but absolutely worth the price!