Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/31/2012 10:04:00 PM

My HG chapstick. I love it so much, and I had to end up buying my boyfriend his own when he liked it so much that he was constantly using/stealing mine. It works like a charm, it's cheap, it smells good, it lasts a long time, etc. What's not to love?

on 1/21/2012 6:20:00 AM

Yes, it looks like a glue stick, but man oh man is it worth the strange looks you'll get whipping it out to use. This stuff is seriously amazing, not only does it smell good, but it also moisturizes wonderfully. Since the tube is so large it also lasts a very long time which is a definite plus. This stuff is amazing for dry, cracked winter lips and any time inbetween! I'd definitely recommend this, and well I already have. :)

on 1/19/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of the few chapsticks I will let touch my lips. It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time and has a mild (pleasant) smell.
I've finished a number of tubes in the past few years and have repurchased every time.

on 1/11/2012 3:47:00 PM

I keep one of these everywhere: in my bag, on my desk, on my nightstand. I use it on my lips, on scars, and on my face when it needs a little moisture (my colleagues joke that I'm rubbing a glue stick all over my face). It's basically the same as the jar of Palmer's cocoa butter, but in a convenient form of a stick. I still need the jar to do my nightly slather before bed, but this stick goes everywhere with me.

on 1/11/2012 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I used this while I was vacationing in Las Vegas where it is extremely dry, and I never got chapped lips. It smells nice, and although it really does look like a glue stick, I don't mind if it works.

on 12/27/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the lip balm.
It is very moisturising and therefore suitable for harsh winter days or someone with dry lips.
It has a very light scent and no 'taste' if you know what I mean ;)
Lips feel good therefore I feel good.
Will buy again and again and again :)

on 12/24/2011 6:12:00 AM

i seriously buy this chapstick alll the time,because when i say im addicted to chapstick im ADDICTED its what my mom stocks with my stocking at christmas i need it 24/7 im never without it and i love this one because it smells beyond good it does moisten and its HUGE i just love it.but trust me when you take it out and put it on in public people are gonna ask you why your putting glue on your lips haha

on 12/8/2011 9:05:00 PM

Have to write a review on this product now that I am using it for the last month. I used to use chapstick peppermint or strawberry religiously..but I noticed that I had to constantly reapply. I read somewhere mostly likely here that lips stop creating their own moisture because of beewax. This product solves this. I apply maybe two or three times a day and my lip feel hydrated and soft. It smells like a vanilla latte or something. Love it. The packaging could be prettier though but I will still repurchase.

on 12/3/2011 9:58:00 PM

I've bee using this for YEARS and I'm addicted to it. I use it strictly on my lips, every night before I go to bed and always before putting on lipstick. It's the best thing on earth and I would panic if it became unavailable. I have other lip balms all over the house and in my handbag, but none of them comes close to this one.

The way I use it before lipstick is, I put a good layer of this first thing, before I start putting my MU on. Then, when the time to apply l/s comes, I take a damp towel (a corner of it), I scrub my lips gently with it. Then, I apply another layer of this l/b (unless I decide to wear gloss, in which case it's not necessary), I blot, and I follow with l/s. My lips look soft and smooth, and the l/s doesn't dry out. This is especially helpful if I'm wearing matte l/s.

Terrific product. Not waxy at all. And the tube lasts me more than a month, even with multiple every day application.

on 11/7/2011 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I FINALLY FOUND THIS!!! Seriously, I've been reading reviews for the Palmer's Cocoa Butter stick for 3 years now. The repurchasing percentage was so high and the reviews were usually positive. My lips are always dry it seems; I have a lot of lip balms and chapstick. My favorites being Vaseline Intensive Care and Nivea Kiss of Smoothness. But the only reason why I bought those was because I couldn't find this.
BUT I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT. At a neighborhood WalMart surprisingly... I've checked out so many stores before.
I've only used this on my lips so far-- and yes, it does smell like cake batter. Yum.
Leaves me lips feeling moisturized long after its faded. Not wet though, or greasy like Nivea and Vaseline, but moist.

Yes I will be repurchasing.
Glue stick appearance? Whatever, I don't apply chapstick in public anyway.

Popular Lip Treatments