October 23, 2014 | 1961 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Made my skin look very powdery and fake, wasnt very good at covering the redness in my skin as well. I also found that if I wore it for long periods of time it would start to wear off around my cheeks and nose while still looking powdery elsewhere, red and powdery not a good look. I found similar problems with mac studio fix, so I guess full coverage powder foundations dont work for me. I do like bare minerals though, but that has more sheer coverage and when it wears off my skin seems to look less red for some reason so it works for me. Its not horrible I do sometimes use it for a concealer on spots I have but thats mainly to use it up so it dosent go to waste since it was quite pricy. Super cute packaging like most of benefits products :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this based off MUA reviews and OMG, amazing! Everything was making my skin shiny (see my other reviews), even powders, but this one - barely any shine, even at the end of the day. And, it retains its coverage! I have many acne scars and although for me I need a concealer underneath, it's amazing. I've recommended to friends who are also pleased. I'm on my 3rd compact since January though, and I don't wear make up everyday. I apply with a sponge since I want extra coverage, but it seems like a lot is used up quickly .. however this is my HG foundation !!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by gmd854

I love this product! I don't see a lot of rave about it but it has great coverage and is a nice powder. It is a little pricey, but so are all Benefit products. It has cool packaging, with a little brush and sponge under the powder. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Provides medium to full coverage without looking cakey and also a matte finish! Winner in my book! Days when I am on the go (which is most of the time), I use this along with my concealer and tinted moisturizer Origins VitaZing. When my skin is kind I am able to get away with using this alone with moisturizer, and the coverage is still great! Ever since I have been using this foundation, I've noticed that my skin has improved. I am not sure if this powder foundation is meant to treat your skin as well, but it did wonders for mine. The only problem I have is that it seems to run out quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Lyndsey32511

This product is so good! I really like the coverage. I also love how it comes with a sponge and a brush. The sponge is for problem areas while the brush is for all over. My favorite powder right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Est22

LOVE this power. Covers, evens out skin tone & genuniely does make me feel as close to 'flawless' as any make up ever has! Easy to apply which is great for me as I hate fussing around with make up in the morning when I'm trying to get out the door. Although when my skin is having a bad phase, it doesn't quite give enough coverage, when my skin is ok this looks amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A really nice, silky powder that provides good coverage, but the price is ridiculous. The product is so finely milled that you tend to use a lot. I hit the pan within two weeks with everyday use. For ten dollars less this would be HG status, but I can't justify it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by GoodyGoody

1. I look 5 years younger when I wear this product. (=my husband doesn't know the difference, but every time I wear "Flawless", he says how fresh I look ha ha
2. I had been angry about it for 10 days before I learnt how to apply it and which brush is better (not the one that's included). So, a wide kabuki brush does the job best.
3. At the beginning it seems wrong texture, wrong shade, wrong everything, but it's the case with BENEFIT makeup:

It's here to work, not to make the 1st good impression and a month later you wonder why you waste so much. Benefit products really do what they promise.

Just be patient and get used to its character.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by ilovemakeup15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm madly and completely in love with this product!! It's so smooth and soft but has great coverage. I bought this on a whim I was looking to try a new foundation and I was in ulta just looking around and I usually grab benefits porefection primer and I thought that's an amazing product maybe this powder would be good. I got a swatch and my color was beige. I use it with a very dense flat foundation brush and no kidding I was amazed at how soft the powder felt on my face. It has great coverage you can build up. The only thing is that it's quite expensive for the amount you get. I reached pan within a few weeks. I don't like the brush and sponge it comes with but the product itself is great. I got compliments on my skin the first day wearing this powder. I love love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Killviolet13

If you have combo and sensitive skin plus, are willing to spend a pretty penny than this is the product for you! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this foundation. It was the first powder I ever bought I usually buy liquid foundation. It makes my pores invisible. Its very light and it feels breathable. You can defenitely build if you want more coverage. I love how it makes my skin feel like velvet. I would totally recommend! I have bought this product for the 2nd time. I just wish it was a tad cheaper.