October 1, 2014 | 1206 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lickable

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

This is definitely in the same family as Girl About Town. A fabulous bright fuschia blue-pink. I was torn between getting GAT, Impassioned, or Lustering. I ended up getting Lickable because of the cremesheen formula. It just feels so comfortable on my skin compared to frosts and lustres. It gives of a nice shine to it so I don't necessarily need to add gloss, but I do it anyway. Today I tried it with Extra Amps Dazzleglass and it looks great. Very fun face brightening color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by mrsrayhall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my quest to expand my range of lipstick colors I decided to add pink for the spring/summer time. My first stop was MAC Hello Kitty Big Bow. Then I bought Girl about Town, but it was to intense for me. When I went to buy GAT I tried on Lickable but was determined to make GAT work. Now I've back to mac Big Bow cause the neonish pink color was not working for me and I got Lickable. I love it love it love it. It is a great true pink lipstick that is great for dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by suchalady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lickable is a great lipstick! It applies like a dream and has phenomenal staying power. It has a nice sheen and looks like I applied a bit of gloss. Gorgeous color and is very bright but not OTT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lickable is what I wanted Sweet Thing l/s from the sugarsweet collection to be . Lickable is a very pigmented, beautiful blue toned pink that is perfect for ladies with pigmented lips. I've been looking for a pink that would show up on my lips w/o being too OTT and this is it. It's a creamsheen, and Sweet Thing is a lustre with very little pigment. Lickable was sold out at my local MAC counters so I had to order it online. Luckily it was in stock online. It looks great paired with Funtabulous or Love Alert dazzleglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by invadersads

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

so when the new set of creamsheens came out i wasn't sure that any of them really appealed to me. but a friend convinced me to try this one along with lavender whip.
i never would have picked this up on my own, but i'm so so glad i did. it really pumped up my love for bright lippies.
it's a bright fuchsia color but somehow it totally works. and this may or may not be a good thing, depending on the person, but it leaves a subtle stain on your lips after it wears off which is nice for those who don't like an uneven wear on their lipsticks.
the color is just so great and the formulation is awesome. i would definitely buy this again. it's one of my favorite bold lipsticks.
also a little extra info, i swatched this at my nearest mac counter next to girl about town, and the two colors are very similar, but i found myself drawn to lickable a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 1:33:00 PM More reviews by biankix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, this is a permanent shade there's no need to rush to get and hoard. This is part of the Cremesheen line. I would describe this as a blue based FUSCHIA pink. It's awesome. I don't normally wear lipsticks because i just want my lips to be as low maintenance as possible because i like color on my lids. But this is the BOMB. I would gladly forego and wacky color on my lids for this baby. I think you might just need to get lip pencil to keep this baby in check because it does feather a little, but what lipstick doesn't? This doesn't make my teeth look yellow as it is blue based. And that's pretty good because I am a smoker and a coffee drinker.

This is my first pink lipstick ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is described on the MAC website as a clean blue pink. It's definitely a super bright pink, and not something I would've typically picked out. However, I wandered into the MAC store while at the mall, and tried this on. Another gal in the store shrieked in glee and said this looked beautiful on me. I topped it with Cremesheen Petite Indulgence and walked out of the store without buying it. My husband quickly did a double take as I walked out of the store to meet him and said my face looked like it had brightened up. I purchased this several days later. I've been trying to compare this to other lipsticks and think it's very similar to Max Factor's lipstick in #15, this smells much better however, as the Max Factor lipstick has a strong flowery scent. Again, I'm typically more of a nude lipgloss/neutral lipstick girl, but this pretty girly shade along with the compliments, made me pick it up. I'm an NC 35-40, so we'll see how it goes...