October 25, 2014 | 1689 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by canasky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not suitable for dry skin.Very drying and settles into fine lines,accentuates dry spots and flakes.Have used this for a few months and haven't seen a difference in dark spots,skin tone hasn't improved.Feel like this foundation makes me look older!!Will be switching back to Clinique Supermoisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Tattiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is nice, but a bit thick for me. And gives me heavy feeling after applying it as I have to always apply moisturizers before makeup. I got the 01, but it is still a bit dark for me. The foundation gives a medium coverage. Not that long lasting as t-zone starts to shine in 2 hours. But it stays with me for almost a year(!), however I'm not using it much. Packaging is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by carmooch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have found my match! After a couple of years of wearing the Maybelline fit foundation and going through breakouts constantly....it's refreshing to say that since I've been using the Clinique even better foundation, it has improved my skin and no breakouts! I got it at Macy's when I went in to have my makeup done for an event and Clinique has been a fav of mine! But who wants to spend a lot of money? No one...but hey....if you want clear skin and a nice glow...spring some extra bucks for the good stuff. I've been wearing the foundation for 7 months and it hasn't given me any breakouts and it really does even out your skin tone adding a nice glow too. Of course, it won't be for everyone since we all have different skin types. In my opinion, if you can, go to your nearest Clinique or makeup department and have a specialist go over your skin type and what not, so that way you can get the right foundation for yourself saving you time, money and crazy breakouts! Hope this helps!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by 5starchikita

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15 review, December 2013

I really like this foundation for every day at work wear. I have pigmentation on my cheeks and forehead so I really love that this foundation has ingredients in it that help to fade the pigmentation as well as conceal it. It's a wonderful 3 in 1 product (foundation, pigmentation treatment and spf 15 sun protection). I'm time poor in the mornings so am always a fan of multi-tasking products. It gives a nice medium coverage and makes my skin look healthy and sort of dewy (but not shiny). I prefer having good coverage because of my pigmentation but I really don't like looking like I'm wearing a mask of foundation and this foundation still lets my skin show through so it's not at all mask-like (unless, of course, you apply a lot).I do wear it with a cc cream (some days) and a setting powder (every day) and sure, it doesn't stay perfect all day but im hoping to find new primers and powders to help with this, because I really do like the way this looks when I first apply it. I did find it lasted longer when i used it with my Dr Hauschka setting powder as opposed to my Revlon one, and i wonder if it would last even longer with a Clinique setting powder.

I love the squeeze tube bottle. which is very hygienic, and easy to get out of the package. The size of the bottle makes it a breeze to travel with, and i think it would probably last 5 months comfortably.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 More reviews by zlaila220

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I like trying new things. And the only reason I bought this is because I had a gift card because it is pricey. If you have oily skin, like me, this product will only add to your shine if you don't have a really good pressed powder over it. With powder it looks great, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation. Without the powder I can touch my face after an hour of wearing it and the foundation comes right off onto my fingers. It's not a perfect match for my skin tone but it's workable. I wear this with primer under and apply with a foundation brush after pouring a little dab onto the back of my hand because of the packaging. I have a lot of acne scars and it does cover it but not completely. It's light coverage, medium if you really build it up well and I haven't had any issues with cakey-ness. It does not last all day for me, it usually wears thin enough to really see my scars without looking closely somewhere around the 4-6 hour mark so if you're looking for all day coverage I don't recommend. This is the first foundation I've ever used that I really liked and it does seem to even my skin tone the slightest bit after I use it like the product suggests so I do recommend it to anyone willing to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MJKhan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product goes on smooth and give a medium coverage, given that you use a buff brush. It evens out my skin tone and the product has a nice consistency and isn't heavy at all. I would recommend it for people with good skin as it gives your skin a natural, luminous, & real look but enhances it. If you have oily skin, remember to powder this is not a mattifying foundation and oils will seep through.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Msjt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so far the best foundation. I have oily, sensitive skin. I looks like a second skin. lightweight and my skin feels healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by hellodarling88

Finishing my 4th bottle and the only complaint is I'm super bored and itching for something new! But this is the only foundation I can wear for work hours (8am application - 10 pm wash off) which does not give me zits. Fade scars? Maybe. But overall my combination skins been much more even. My oily T zone is less shiny and my dry areas are no longer flaking while using Clinique Even Better everyday. I've tried other high end brands which promise to not irritate sensitive-combination-prone to acne skin and sadly the bottles are left for special occasions only. I rather be bored than break out and am off to get my 5th bottle *sigh* #perfectfoundationproblems

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by nikkicavv

This is a lovely product, it is easily my go to foundation for every day wear. It glides onto my skin and is really light, yet lasts all day. It covers scars from spots and leaves me with near flawless skin without being too thick or unnatural. The bottle it comes in looks small, but you genuinely don't need much to cover your face. I have this product in Neutral, so I can build it up with bronzer or just use a light dusting of powder to create a natural matte look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved Clinique's Superfit Foundation (which was discontinued years ago) and recently gave this a try.

My skin: Combination, breakout-prone and very sensitive.

This foundation provided a dewy texture without being obnoxious and really did help even my skin tone. I wear the Cream Chamois and it is a perfect match for my N5 skin tone. I pair this with the matching concealer and loose translucent powder for flawless coverage.

I would definitely recommend this if you were a fan of Superfit.