July 25, 2014 | 1908 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Kinda expensive, even with free shipping, but lovely consistency. The pale pink, neutral colour is lovely and adds a nice shine to the lips. Wear isn't the best, so I docked a lippie, but the wedge it comes with is nice and it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by spunky456

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous, milky, no-sparkle no-frost lipgloss. The formula is less sticky than lipglass. It is the perfect translucent nude colour on me - no pink hue to this at all, so it complements the rest of my makeup no matter if I've used peachy blush or pinky blush or bronze or plum or whatever! Have bought a backup. This is the beginning of a serious relationship. ♥ ♥

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by selenalikeduhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this lip gloss. It's a light milky nude pink. It's not super pigmented but it is perfect for putting it over a lipstick because it wont completely erase the color underneath but will just compliment instead. I like it over creme'nude from MAC in particular. I have to say what I love most about this lip gloss is the texture, it's not sticky in the least and it is moisturizing and just lovely! I'm almost out so I will need to buy another one very soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Warm creamy beige nude with very subtle shimmer (you have to look close to see it.) I really bought this more out of curiosity, since its seems so popular. Its quite sheer though, so I find that it works best to enhance a lipstick. FYI, looking at Boy Bait and Revlon's SL gloss in Peach Petal, you can hardly tell the difference, plus Revlon has a thicker texture and more pigment.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemartini

This lip gloss is a nice colour but abit too nude to use on its own for me. I'm fair skinned and not big on eye make up (usually stay with very neutral shadows) and too much nude doesn't work for me. But the gloss itself has a very nice consistency, fairly long lasting and the colour is very versatile when paired with lip sticks. I find myself reaching for this gloss alot when I'm going for a more 'safe' look. I usually use it over some of my coloured lip sticks to tone down the colours and provide a glossy finish. Its great used that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jilltaylor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes it is very sheer, you definitely will need to pair this over a lipstick. It reminds me a lot of underage lipglass but less opaque. The reason I like it so well because it is very smooth and much, much less sticky and thick as the lipglasses. I knocked two stars off because it costs more than the lipglass but there is less product and because it could be more opaque. But other than that, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by rmlane713

i adore all mac lipglass products. I was looking for something to mute out the natural purple that naturally occurs in my lips but i also wanted a touch of color and boy bait is perfect. i'm nc25 and it goes great with myth lipstick and a smokey eye with lightly flushed cheeks. i love love love this cremesheen glass. it's the only cremesheen i own but i have more coming in the mail:)

Price, eh, typical for mac. no biggie. although i hate shelling out so much for lipglass, i do it anyway because i'm somewhat of a collector/junkie:s

and hubby thought my handbag habit was expensive?

anyway though, this is a smooth, creamy formula, almost milky though which is why i wear myth underneath it, to solidify the intensity and help with staying power.

i think this color would look best on fair to medium skintones give or take what lipstick you wear it with. the creamy-ness of it though makes it wearable on its own. be prepared to touch up though. because it's not as "sticky/thick" as some other formulas, i reapplied twice in a......prolly about a 4 hour period which i suppose is pretty standard for some of my lipglasses now that i think about it. hope you guys enjoy it and hope this review helps

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of this lipgloss!! Let me say that as a person with really pigmented lips like mine, there is almost no lipgloss that can be worn alone on a bare lip that presents the color in the tube. That said, yes, this is a sheer gloss, but the color is a lovely pale pinkish beige that is fully on trend right now. As a NW20, I love this with a tan over a bare lip for a sheer nude hint of color. Pair this over Creme D'Nude Cremesheen lipstick for a perfect opaque glossy nude lip (perfect with a smokey eye) and finally over a swipe of Laura Geller's Lip Spackle or other lip primer for a nude pink glaze that creates a sexy, creamy light beigy pink gloss. Not sticky at all, which makes wearing this gloss sooo nice. Big Fan!! I'm so glad this is part of the permanent line now!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really expected big things out of this gloss. Little things is all I got, Main complaint........no color...just tooo sheer...it has shimmer but no color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its ok. i wont repurchase b/c i thought it was overpriced and over hyped. i prefer a regular lipglass better, these just dont have the pigmentation i want, though the texture is smooth. I guess i had high expectations for this.