Kerastase Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 9/9/2011 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love to experiment with new products and am SO HAPPY that I relied on reviews here and bout this product. It is one of the few things I will actually be repurchasing. I have amazing hair days when I use it, hair is soft, shiny and manageable. I wash my hair every day, and use this every second day. I LOVE IT! It helps to keep my hair healthy and as I am growing it out that's a lot - I only need to revisit my hairdresser once in 3 to 4 months. Definitely a keeper!

on 8/26/2011 3:07:00 PM

So I have read good and bad reviews of this product before making a decision to give it a try. Let me just say thank God I did! At first I thought that smell is very intence and I was not sure if I will be able to wear that smell at all times. However once it is on it is not that strong it is actually very pleasant and I get so many compliments including my stylist :) So that's it about smell. Now the effect the most important part. As directed I applied the product on damp hair, I only applied it on my ends because I have oily roots. Then used a brush and a blow dryer and VOILA! My hair is fine, the ends are very dry from 12 years of bleaching them so you get the picture they look like I need a haircut at all times. Now I do not have this problem any more. I really can not remember my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I always like to add volume to my hair and this product does not get in a way of doing it. This is my HG and I hope it will never be discontinued.

on 8/2/2011 1:41:00 AM

I just ordered another bottle because it's something that I will go everywhere and use everyday. I have long, very dry, damaged, course hair from many bleaching, hair coloring, etc. I've been trying to style my hair with hot tools lately using straighteners, hot rollers, curling irons and I needed something to control my unruly, damaged hair. This product just does it. I don't even need to rely on a hair treatment or a good conditioner. Apply this after shower when your hair is wet, then blowdry and style but I also use this when my hair is dry too. Think of this like a lotion for your hair that hydrates it. It really works, and doesn't weigh down your hair either. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

HG....worth they $$$. My hair is left smooth,shiny,and manageable. I use regular conditioner AND this leave in/heat protectant every day and my hair is never weighed down,greasy,etc. I find it odd that some mention the off puting scent as I actually love it. Also,although it is pricey,only very little is needed each time!!! I have long hair,heavily highlighted and thin but lots of it

on 7/3/2011 9:35:00 AM

I love this product - i have very oily hair which because it is bleached has very dry split ends - this product makes it manageable and soft without weighing my fine hair down - love it :)

on 6/29/2011 10:21:00 PM

Nectar Thermique has been one of those products that have been on my wish list for a long time but I haven't had the guts to shell out the cash for. I finally did a month ago after my hair was noticeably more damaged after a dye job. At first, I was like...what's the big deal - it didn't seem to do anything for my hair and I continued to use it just as a heat protectant. However, when I was in Europe last week where it is noticeably hotter and more humid than my native California, my friends commented on how smooth and soft my hair was (this is a MIRACLE.. with my curly/wavy, dry, frizzy, fine but coarse-looking hair). Right now, I just touched it and it's SO soft. I would continue to pay for this as long as it works the miracle it does. The heat protectant element is just a plus :)

on 5/19/2011 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm very dissapointed. I have very fine hair. When I blowdry my hair after using this it seems fine, smooth, a little on the dry side, but ok. But still nothing to rave about. But when I wake up the next day my hair seems lifeless and very dry, strawlike in fact. I don't usually wash my hair every day but with this product I have to.. Maybe my hair is too fine and/or dry for Nectar Thermique??

on 5/7/2011 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Just like the reviewer before me I too have fine hair, oily roots, dry mid section and ends and it did to my hair the same thing she described - left it lifeless and in my case volumeless. I used to straighten my hair every to every second day so I thought this thing would help it but it made it worse. I now use John Frieda's Straight Fixation Light Weight Creme which, even though is a completely different product, gives me the effect I hoped for from Nectar Thermique.

on 4/7/2011 9:39:00 AM

I am another voice of dissent. As much as I cherish and adore Ciment Thermique ( to whom I would happily bestow 10 stars)....this product didn't impress me at all. I didn't care for its scent at all ( a strange kind of "old lady" fragrance I would call it) and I didn't care for how it made my hair look of feel either. It left my hair lank and lifeless.

To be fair, it may well be a very good product but wrong for my type of hair (fine, oily roots, dry mid section & ends). Howeveer, after trying it repeatedly and even at minimal quantities - I still didn't like it. So I passed it on to a friend with thicker hair which is dry all over. She doesn't hate it but wouldn't exavtly rave about it either. Puzzling that others report such a fantastic result from it. Maybe I was unfortunate and bought one from a bad product run/batch? Hmm....

Amazing

Bought my first bottle 5 months ago and I still have 1/4 bottle left. It is now the only styling product on my shelf (other than hair spray!).

It tames, smoothes, softens and protects and I can apply it to dry or damp hair without it making my hair greasy.

Haven't used anything else since I found it. Whilst it is pricey I found it online for about 15.00 and considering how much money I have saved by not buying other products which I end up not using, I think the price is very reasonable.

Definite HG