Kerastase Nectar Thermique

4.4

Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Potato Starch Modified, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-4, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Xylose, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Coumarin, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Royal Jelly/Royal Jelly Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 9/18/2011 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

OMG where has this product been all my life? I was lucky enough to receive a sample from a lovely MUAer during a recent swap and this was the sort of product I had been looking for. I often heat style my hair with the blow dryer and flat iron and while I usually use argan oil, I'm not the biggest fan of it.
I applied this on my slightly damp hair before blow drying yesterday and I couldn't believe how much easier it was to blow dry my hair and how it seemed to cut the dry time in half. Also, the flat iron seemed to glide through my hair a lot easier than it usually does and after I was done styling, my hair was shiny, swingy and incredibly soft. Not to mention it smelled pretty good! Will definitely buy a bottle of this soon!

on 9/14/2011 7:55:00 PM

i like the smell! this product is awesome! i was about to buy a new flat iron, but then i tried this first and omg! i can flat iron my hair Pin straight now!

on 9/9/2011 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love to experiment with new products and am SO HAPPY that I relied on reviews here and bout this product. It is one of the few things I will actually be repurchasing. I have amazing hair days when I use it, hair is soft, shiny and manageable. I wash my hair every day, and use this every second day. I LOVE IT! It helps to keep my hair healthy and as I am growing it out that's a lot - I only need to revisit my hairdresser once in 3 to 4 months. Definitely a keeper!

on 8/26/2011 3:07:00 PM

So I have read good and bad reviews of this product before making a decision to give it a try. Let me just say thank God I did! At first I thought that smell is very intence and I was not sure if I will be able to wear that smell at all times. However once it is on it is not that strong it is actually very pleasant and I get so many compliments including my stylist :) So that's it about smell. Now the effect the most important part. As directed I applied the product on damp hair, I only applied it on my ends because I have oily roots. Then used a brush and a blow dryer and VOILA! My hair is fine, the ends are very dry from 12 years of bleaching them so you get the picture they look like I need a haircut at all times. Now I do not have this problem any more. I really can not remember my hair so silky smooth and shiny. I always like to add volume to my hair and this product does not get in a way of doing it. This is my HG and I hope it will never be discontinued.

on 8/2/2011 1:41:00 AM

I just ordered another bottle because it's something that I will go everywhere and use everyday. I have long, very dry, damaged, course hair from many bleaching, hair coloring, etc. I've been trying to style my hair with hot tools lately using straighteners, hot rollers, curling irons and I needed something to control my unruly, damaged hair. This product just does it. I don't even need to rely on a hair treatment or a good conditioner. Apply this after shower when your hair is wet, then blowdry and style but I also use this when my hair is dry too. Think of this like a lotion for your hair that hydrates it. It really works, and doesn't weigh down your hair either. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

HG....worth they $$$. My hair is left smooth,shiny,and manageable. I use regular conditioner AND this leave in/heat protectant every day and my hair is never weighed down,greasy,etc. I find it odd that some mention the off puting scent as I actually love it. Also,although it is pricey,only very little is needed each time!!! I have long hair,heavily highlighted and thin but lots of it

on 7/3/2011 9:35:00 AM

I love this product - i have very oily hair which because it is bleached has very dry split ends - this product makes it manageable and soft without weighing my fine hair down - love it :)

on 6/29/2011 10:21:00 PM

Nectar Thermique has been one of those products that have been on my wish list for a long time but I haven't had the guts to shell out the cash for. I finally did a month ago after my hair was noticeably more damaged after a dye job. At first, I was like...what's the big deal - it didn't seem to do anything for my hair and I continued to use it just as a heat protectant. However, when I was in Europe last week where it is noticeably hotter and more humid than my native California, my friends commented on how smooth and soft my hair was (this is a MIRACLE.. with my curly/wavy, dry, frizzy, fine but coarse-looking hair). Right now, I just touched it and it's SO soft. I would continue to pay for this as long as it works the miracle it does. The heat protectant element is just a plus :)

on 5/19/2011 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm very dissapointed. I have very fine hair. When I blowdry my hair after using this it seems fine, smooth, a little on the dry side, but ok. But still nothing to rave about. But when I wake up the next day my hair seems lifeless and very dry, strawlike in fact. I don't usually wash my hair every day but with this product I have to.. Maybe my hair is too fine and/or dry for Nectar Thermique??

on 5/7/2011 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Just like the reviewer before me I too have fine hair, oily roots, dry mid section and ends and it did to my hair the same thing she described - left it lifeless and in my case volumeless. I used to straighten my hair every to every second day so I thought this thing would help it but it made it worse. I now use John Frieda's Straight Fixation Light Weight Creme which, even though is a completely different product, gives me the effect I hoped for from Nectar Thermique.

Top Rated Kerastase Products