December 18, 2014 | 1717 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by lilalethea

Although this product did nothing for my acne (which I don't have much of), it didn't cause me to break out and made my skin feel nice and soft. I really love the feel of this cleanser and the smell is really nice too. I would probably recommend it with some who gets little to no acne and has dry/dry combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by nrwalters

I wanted to love this. I love the way it feels on my skin. it makes my skin feel very fresh because of the minty feeling to it.
I noticed after I used it, it left a oily feeling. i have to use it twice to get rid of that feeling. It is not good to remove makeup with, I always have to use something to get the rest of my foundation off, no matter how much or little I wear. I think it might be good to use with the scrub pads after washing with the cream but alone it does not clean my face well enough. it is great for a day with no makeup.
I might try using it in the morning and maybe the foam at night with the scrub pads.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by michelleb248

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am very pleased with this product. After developing adult acne in my early 20's, I have tried everything, proactive, prescriptions, you name it.

On top of everything else, my skin is really sensitive. I get dry patches, red blotches. I figured I was doomed to only use Dove soap and my prescription acne cream.

Finally, after a period of really bad breakouts (bad cysts on my chin and jawline), my dermatologist said it would be better to wash my face with something that had benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. But, she knew all of that made my skin red and inflamed.

So, after leaving my dermatologist feeling depressed at that fact that I was a 30 year old with acne, I saw the ad for the Neutrogena stress control on TV. I figured, what the heck, how bad could it be?

Overall, this is a really nice product. It has a good smell, and miraculously, it does not irritate my skin. I do notice that the green tea and cucumber seem to make my pimples less red and inflamed after washing my face.

I use this twice a day (morning and at night I put a dab on my Clarisonic). Overall, my acne has been reduced. I still get pimples (even cysts), but my acne has been better. Have a I just hit a lucky spell or is it this product? I can't tell you, but I am sticking with it. It is worth a try to all those ladies out there with acne and sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by bink180

I bought this last winter since its a cream base and I didnt want my skin to dry out, since I have combinaton skin.

i really like the smell it was very pleasant, the texture of the cleanser made my skin baby soft, it did clear up my acne just a little, I wouldn't say its a miracle worker, but I wear thicker foundation in the winter anyway so its a compromise with my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After trying many, many spot treatments for acne, I have found it. I know it is a scrub, but it is way too harsh for my dry and sensitive skin. It does clear out emerging, and visible acne, sometimes even overnight. Once applied directly, you can feel like working. Miracle worker, great, great spot treatment xD

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this cleanser with my Clarisonic. It has a very creamy texture, and does foam up nicely. It cleans my face well and does not seem to irritate or dry it out. The reason I give it 3 lippies is because it doesn't do as it claims. I don't think this has any effect on improving my skin. It acts as a cleanser- and that is it. However, it is not expensive and does come in a farily large tube. I think I won't be purchasing this again and will try another cleanser. But it does gets the face clean, and has a nice refreshing scent- can't complain about that!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ohgeebus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The cream wash worked okay for my acne. I have really acne-prone, oily skin, and nothing I've done really helps.

However, after I started using this product, my skin did improve somewhat. I noticed fewer breakouts and my skin felt softer. However, it definitely did not get rid of my acne, and my skin is still blotchy on my bad days.

For the price I paid, this is effective...however, this is far from a miracle product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did my research on this product and I read mixed reviews. So, I decided to try it out for myself. I can't stand this product. It gave me more acne, which I didn't know was possible. The only thing I liked about it was the smell. It was amazing, it smelled like cucumbers; I love the smell of cucumbers. But I would not buy this product again. It's awful. I wish I could go back in time and not buy it. Also, it dried out my skin a tad. I cut back to using it once a day instead of twice a day. It was a strange product and I will not be buying it again ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by majestyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i just bought this today.
initial thoughts-
VERY creamy.
nice smell
attractive packaging
makes your skin tingle
NO SULFATES!

when i used this, it sort of felt like i was moothing butter on my face. it wasnt oily, it just felt... nice. it tingles quite a bit, and your face feels cool when you was it off. my face felt very moisturized afterwards too.
i took a nap after my shower, and when i woke up, my skin felt slightly oily.

i have moderate acne, dry/combo skin type.

i'll update tthis in a week with my thoughts.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Cjm239

I love this cleanser. I have very bad acne and it is probably one of the only one that makes a difference. It doesn't clear my skin completely but I feel like it helps a lot. It smells good too. I recommend it for people with moderate acne.