Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

3.3

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5, Green 5, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like it. I break out at a particular time during the month, (yes, THAT time). Normally it's like about 4-5 on my forehead. I have been using this for a couple of months now roughly, and last month, I didn't break out before "that" happened. I did break out once, one above my eyebrow, but that's it. I think it might be working. I like the creamy consistency, feels really nice when I cleanse. And it's not drying at all, I was really hesitant to try an "acne" wash, for fear that it would be drying. Overall, a good basic cleanser. If you have severe acne, it won't clear up anything, nor prevent it. But if you break out occassionally, ESPECIALLY at a particular time, I think it works. My friend uses it, who also has dry-acne prone skin, and she said it helps her as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was feeling hopeful about this product because I do stress and I thought that maybe this could be the product to finally clear my skin up. No luck whatsoever. :( I only used it for 2 days and only washed my face with it 3 times during that period (the usual day and night thing) and I got scared because I started getting little bumps all over my face, mostly in my cheek/chin area. I returned it and went back to my normal routine but the bumps wouldn't go away. 2 weeks later I started picking at them and most of them finally disappeared. I know picking is bad, but it was the only way for them to come off (even exfoliating didn't work!). However, it has been a month after I started using it and 5% of the bumps are still there :( It makes me sad :(

I used this for a while along with the 3 in 1 hydrating acne treatment. The only thing I liked about this was the tingly feeling it gives. My face did not feel clean after using ths. Even using this with my Clarisonic my face still did not feel clean & it left me feeling like I had a film over my skin. It did nothing for my acne. This was overall a complete waste for me.

this is my favourite cleanser! it feels so amazing and rich on your face and it makes it feel really clean. it made most of my acne go away which is really good. definately gonna keep buying this!!

Pros:
-removes dirt
-does not overdry skin
-leaves skin feeling refreshed

I use this when my skin feels like it could do without a lather

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like the smell and how it looks but it really didn't do anything for my skin.

I had a little acne on my forehead and decided to try this wash. It felt nice and cold on my face, but the more i used it the worse my acne got. It turned little spots in to the rocky mountains, it did no good, and made everything worse. DO NOT BUY

Hi everyone i bought this product couple months ago and now its finish,and people that was the BEST product ever.It totally cured my acne all over it was a blessing , the smell is great the packaging is good cause it does not leek out.I recommend this product to people with acne problems it is amazing.One problem is where i live in Grenada this product cost me $34 dollars but to me it was worth the price.

Although this product did nothing for my acne (which I don't have much of), it didn't cause me to break out and made my skin feel nice and soft. I really love the feel of this cleanser and the smell is really nice too. I would probably recommend it with some who gets little to no acne and has dry/dry combination skin.

I wanted to love this. I love the way it feels on my skin. it makes my skin feel very fresh because of the minty feeling to it.
I noticed after I used it, it left a oily feeling. i have to use it twice to get rid of that feeling. It is not good to remove makeup with, I always have to use something to get the rest of my foundation off, no matter how much or little I wear. I think it might be good to use with the scrub pads after washing with the cream but alone it does not clean my face well enough. it is great for a day with no makeup.
I might try using it in the morning and maybe the foam at night with the scrub pads.