Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power - Cream Wash

3.4

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5, Green 5, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Fragrance

on 3/14/2012 8:36:00 PM

Pros:
-removes dirt
-does not overdry skin
-leaves skin feeling refreshed

I use this when my skin feels like it could do without a lather

on 2/28/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like the smell and how it looks but it really didn't do anything for my skin.

on 2/28/2012 8:56:00 AM

I had a little acne on my forehead and decided to try this wash. It felt nice and cold on my face, but the more i used it the worse my acne got. It turned little spots in to the rocky mountains, it did no good, and made everything worse. DO NOT BUY

on 2/11/2012 10:27:00 AM

Hi everyone i bought this product couple months ago and now its finish,and people that was the BEST product ever.It totally cured my acne all over it was a blessing , the smell is great the packaging is good cause it does not leek out.I recommend this product to people with acne problems it is amazing.One problem is where i live in Grenada this product cost me $34 dollars but to me it was worth the price.

on 2/11/2012 12:23:00 AM

Although this product did nothing for my acne (which I don't have much of), it didn't cause me to break out and made my skin feel nice and soft. I really love the feel of this cleanser and the smell is really nice too. I would probably recommend it with some who gets little to no acne and has dry/dry combination skin.

on 2/4/2012 9:01:00 PM

I wanted to love this. I love the way it feels on my skin. it makes my skin feel very fresh because of the minty feeling to it.
I noticed after I used it, it left a oily feeling. i have to use it twice to get rid of that feeling. It is not good to remove makeup with, I always have to use something to get the rest of my foundation off, no matter how much or little I wear. I think it might be good to use with the scrub pads after washing with the cream but alone it does not clean my face well enough. it is great for a day with no makeup.
I might try using it in the morning and maybe the foam at night with the scrub pads.

on 1/9/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very pleased with this product. After developing adult acne in my early 20's, I have tried everything, proactive, prescriptions, you name it.

On top of everything else, my skin is really sensitive. I get dry patches, red blotches. I figured I was doomed to only use Dove soap and my prescription acne cream.

Finally, after a period of really bad breakouts (bad cysts on my chin and jawline), my dermatologist said it would be better to wash my face with something that had benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. But, she knew all of that made my skin red and inflamed.

So, after leaving my dermatologist feeling depressed at that fact that I was a 30 year old with acne, I saw the ad for the Neutrogena stress control on TV. I figured, what the heck, how bad could it be?

Overall, this is a really nice product. It has a good smell, and miraculously, it does not irritate my skin. I do notice that the green tea and cucumber seem to make my pimples less red and inflamed after washing my face.

I use this twice a day (morning and at night I put a dab on my Clarisonic). Overall, my acne has been reduced. I still get pimples (even cysts), but my acne has been better. Have a I just hit a lucky spell or is it this product? I can't tell you, but I am sticking with it. It is worth a try to all those ladies out there with acne and sensitive skin.

on 12/8/2011 10:16:00 AM

I bought this last winter since its a cream base and I didnt want my skin to dry out, since I have combinaton skin.

i really like the smell it was very pleasant, the texture of the cleanser made my skin baby soft, it did clear up my acne just a little, I wouldn't say its a miracle worker, but I wear thicker foundation in the winter anyway so its a compromise with my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After trying many, many spot treatments for acne, I have found it. I know it is a scrub, but it is way too harsh for my dry and sensitive skin. It does clear out emerging, and visible acne, sometimes even overnight. Once applied directly, you can feel like working. Miracle worker, great, great spot treatment xD

on 11/29/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this cleanser with my Clarisonic. It has a very creamy texture, and does foam up nicely. It cleans my face well and does not seem to irritate or dry it out. The reason I give it 3 lippies is because it doesn't do as it claims. I don't think this has any effect on improving my skin. It acts as a cleanser- and that is it. However, it is not expensive and does come in a farily large tube. I think I won't be purchasing this again and will try another cleanser. But it does gets the face clean, and has a nice refreshing scent- can't complain about that!