August 28, 2014 | 1141 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by crumblycookie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

very thin foundation. One application is almost invisible. I tried this as a change from BB Moisture Rich hoping I'd have a longer lasting foundation. It lasts a couple of hours before I need to re-apply. I bought the palest shade Porcelain which I use in the Moisture Rich but this is so much paler. I don't know why but there is a full shade difference. It does give a natural finish but I need to apply 3 coats to get any kind of decent coverage and I don't have blemishes just pale, fine skin with no lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

light coverage (not sure if buildable-haven't tried 2 layers yet), very runny, feels like a light moisturizer going on, doesn't accentuate dry patches. goes on so smooth and easy to apply (i like to apply with my fingers). i was matched to 4.5 Warm Natural and I am about NC40 right now. By summer i will be NC42 and can jump up to Honey (5.0). fantastic color match for my yellow undertone tanned southeast asian skin. i have extremely oily skin and by lunch, i was a bit greasy but i havent found a foundation that has lasted any better. Cliniques Matte foundation works really well but at the same time, its TOO matte and it leaves my face looking old and not natural. i'd rather look a bit dewy than dried up! really enjoying this foundation and going to try her long wear one next and after that, her new long wear compact foundation :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this after I tried bobbi brown's foundation stick which I loved but dried my skin out like crazy (as in, i actually had dry patches all over my face). So the SA reccomended this.
At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this cause I prefer a medium-full coverage. But since my skin has improved immensly it's actually okay.
This is a light-medium coverage foundation that feel very natural on the skin. Almost like a moisturizer. I forgot to take my mu off at night several times with this and my skin didn't break out or anything.
It will last you a good 6 hours I'd say. When I come home from an 8 hour workday, I'll touch it up if I still got somewhere to go.
I love that it comes with a pump which you can screw off if you need to. The packaging is defenitely a full 5!
Of course the price of this is rather high, but I'll gladly pay that to get a good everyday foundation that is actually light enough for me and makes my skin feel great.
My pores are also a lot less clogged ever since I went from MAC to Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by che11262

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this foundation! It makes your skin look completely natural and perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Rociomid

I wear this in natural tan. I love love the finish of this it's so dewy and natural looking. The main thing is that it's a really sheer coverage. And that just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by wrbtu

This is my daily foundation; I've been using it for 3 years. I like it because it's very light and natural. I use Beige 3 which gives me just enough coverage and is the perfect tone. This seems to be a common color that does well on those with various skin tones. I do think it's a bit expensive but it does last a very long time. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. I also have combination skin and find that this does not cake or run.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I don't know why this didn't work for me. I have dry skin and heard great things about this foundation, but within hours of putting this on it was separating and accentuating every line on my face. I tried with my Ole Henrickson moisturizer, with a Nars primer, with a Laura Mercier primer, I tried with different brushes and my fingers with the same results. I just don't get it. It looked horrible. The only plus was the shade was so perfect. I've never found a color match like this which makes this even more disappointing. If anyone who loves this can suggest how they make it work I'd love to know.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful foundation! Truly looks like my own skin. You know how some foundations will look like you have a layer of foundation or makeup on your face... even my favorite foundation (the Guerlain Parure Aqua) sometimes has that effect and I have to use a light hand. Well, this Bobbi Brown foundation does not have effect. It truly looks like my own skin. No joke. It covers my imperfections and makes my skin look great! If you have a lot of issues with your face, this foundation will not be able to cover because it's very liquidity and is designed to look like your skin, which means the coverage is light. But i appreciate the effect it has on my skin on days when i look naturally pretty, without an ounce of makeup look. It's so light that it does not cover undereye circles. For that area, i have to use stronger concealer or foundation. Just shows you how light the foundation is. But for the rest of the face, it's gorgeous. Makes the face looking naturally skin lumnious. Love it. Can cause oiliness so you have to blot. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is for people with very little blemishes or other skin problems. I have been using the product for 3 weeks now and because the shade matches me perfectly. For reference I am an NC40 and I use 4.5 Warm Natural. The formula is very thin and watery, which is probably good for normal skin types. For my oily skin, the product just slides off and never really absorbs. You can tell there's foundation sitting on top of my skin. Now, I have tried this with and without a primer, on top of moisturizer and without. And I get the same effect on my oily skin. I like that this foundation doesn't have that weird medicinal smell the other Bobbi Brown foundations have (I think Lavender oil is added, I could be wrong). Overall, for the price I paid, I would not repurchase because it doesn't provide the coverage and finish I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Mmariex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great foundation and one i always go back to! I would say that i prefer to use it in the summer months and as a day time foundation as i like a fuller coverage for nights out but it glides on the skin beautifully and looks so natural. I use beige/warm beige and will definitely be purchasing it again.