Bare Escentuals Kabuki Brush

2.6

on 4/5/2010 4:41:00 AM

Definitely not a soft brush. It feels very rough on my skin, and almost agitates it. I do not want a makeup brush that makes my skin freak out and more sensitive than it already is. The only reason this merits 3 stars is for its coverage; it achieves a pretty full coverage as it is supposed to

on 3/25/2010 3:23:00 PM

this brush sucks. Not only is it not a soft brush at all, but mine fell apart within 2 months of use. I emailed the bare escentuals team and they told me I could buy a replacement brush.

Between the bad customer service and crappy brush, I wont be buying from them again!

on 3/23/2010 1:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I absolutely hate this product. At first, the brush seemed to work okay (and that's just being nice by saying that). After a wash or two, the brush quality just went downhill. The brush is very harsh to the skin and sheds like crazy. After a few washes, the brush seems like it turned into broom. The quality just does not uphold just like many other Bare Escentuals brushes being produced because they all seem to have the same problem.

on 3/22/2010 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only reason I wouldn't buy this brush again is that I have purchased new brushes.

I thought the bristles where a little stiff, definitely a better price than MAC's brush, I would only use this as an all over face brush, for applying my setting powder but my MAC 129 is so much better and worth every penny

on 3/17/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Really horrible brush, comes with the beginners kit which I bought but deeply regret. It sheds like crazy and feels irritating on the skin.

on 3/5/2010 9:07:00 PM

Agree. Scratchy and irritating. One of the worst brushes ever.

on 2/28/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is super scratchy and irritating. It literally 'hurts' my face to use. There are WAY better brushes than this. I prefer MAC.

on 2/26/2010 10:02:00 PM

This brush irritates my face and sheds. Stay away.

on 2/7/2010 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I find this brush to be very hard and scratchy on my face. I never reach for it if I have any other brush at all that I can use instead. I also found that it shed quite a bit more than other equivalently priced brushes, particularly when washed.

on 1/22/2010 5:11:00 AM

This is horrid! It does not blend well, the hairs fall out, it loses the shape after awhile of use, and is too small. It also irritates my face, which is not easily irritable... I have nothing good to say about this brush! If you want a nicer kabuki I would definetly try another line, as this one plain out sucks!

Top Rated Bare Escentuals Products