September 17, 2014 | 1257 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kaylynncr89

I love this product. Although I don't wear it every single day, I'm still impressed that I literally bought it 5 years ago and still have more then plenty. Although it's a little pricey being a higher end brand, a very little goes a very long way, so you end up saving a lot of money. Pros: I love how it smells like chocolate, I love how little you need to see results, I love the color, I love end result. Cons: it can be a little tricky to blend and not have it streak when applying it to oily skin, but can be fixed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So i got this a while ago and didn't really use it so it's been sat in my 'other' make up bag for a few months along with some of the other products i have not been using recently... So i dug it out a few weeksa go to give it a whirl and see if i can take this on my forthcoming holiday to add a bit of colour when i tan.

I have since realised that this is my new favourite bronzer! It is not orange/gold.. just a nice golden brown. I am currently NC30-35 and will tan to NC40. This is going to be perfect to swirl over my LM tinted moisturiser when i tan on holiday instead of having to purchase a darker colour tinted moisturiser! It is soft, silky and very easy to apply. I apply mine with a NARS 19 bronzer brush - this brush is amazing - and trust me the brush make a huge difference! When i am not tanned, like at the moment, i just use bronnzer to contour a little and this works a treat. However, in order to avoid having to purchase a darker tinted moisturiser when i tan, i have been swirling and buffing the bronzer all over my face - lightly - before i remove my make up to test whether it will be good enough to use all over to add warmth and match my body up to my face when i am on holiday. The answeer - yes!!!! I will be fine as this bronzer is a few shades darker than my own skin tone with no muddiness or orange so buffing it all over gives me a tanned appearance! this will be perfect on my holiday over the tinted moisturiser i am currently using!!

So happy as this is saving me about 33 pounds! But the key is definitely applying with a good quality bronzer brush x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Ladydeemone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this bronzer in a holiday set from Too Faced called "A few of my favourite things pallette" and I fell in love. The whole pallette is amazing, but this bronzer is a great colour for my fair-medium toned skin, and it applies like a dream. Soooo easy to blend and it smells like chocolate! I couldn't think of anything better. The price for me was reasonable because I bought it in the pallett for $60 and it came with 20 eye shadows, 2 bronzers, mascara, lip plumper and two blushes and a sleek little case:) The packaging is ok, but it gets a little messy. Definitely a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this matte bronzer.....it is my HG bronzer that I will never be without and use daily for my natural makeup as well as my night makeup. I use this to contour my NC35 skin and it looks natural without leaving an orange/muddy unnatural color on my skin. I love the chocolate smell it emits and the ease of building up the product and blending. Since using this bronzer I have also purchased the other Too Faced bronzers and Sun Bunny is another favorite of mine during the warmer months since it adds shimmer. I highly encourage everyone to try Too Faced products since they are a CRUELTY FREE brand and their bronzers are of high quality.
HG BRONZER!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I read tons of reviews trying to find the perfect dark contouring powder and thank the good Lord that I found the perfect one for me. I have acne prone skin with larger pores and my skin tone is light/medium with a neutral undertone. I was unsure whether to buy the chocolate or the choc milk (lighter) and so relieved and went for the dark. It doesn't go on all that dark but if you can blend it really doesn't matter. This item has a pretty gold compact with a mirror, color is fabulous matte brown and I found my HG bronzer. I know it was little more than I wanted to spend but I use every day and I am almost certain I will have for a year before I need to repurchase. I haven't broke out and I love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I first bought the small size of this bronzer from the sephora checkout line - it came in a box called Tan Without the Twinkle and a small brush. It was the best decision I made. I was looking for the perfect no shimmer contour product. I bought NARS Laguna and didn't like it - it was too shimmery IMO. And the NARS Casino was too dark (I'm an NC30). I tried the benefit hoola bronzer it it was too orange/yellow. So I was running out of options.. And then this came. It's amazing because it gives me that contour colour I'm looking for without making me look orange. I only need a tiny amount of product and it blends well. Just be light handed or else it can make you look like a disaster. It smells amazing too.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Best matte bronzer out there !!!! Perfect for contouring. The only downside is the price, still very pricey for a bronzer, but actually worth it. It's kind of ridiculous to pay 38$ CAD for a bronzer, but I never found a bronzer that compares to this one. It smells sooooo good and the texture is so smooth. I don't like shimmery bronzers, so this one is perfects for my needs. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I really like this bronzer it's sooooo good for contouring and it smells absolutely amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by lingre

I'm extremely picky when it comes to bronzers and this one is perfect. I really dont like products with too much shimmer, but I also like the matte look. Its easy to add a little bit of a shimmer with additional products but if the bronzer has shimmer its not like you can take it away.

It sits on your face very well. I've used with a primer and without one. It doesnt feel heavy, doesnt make me breakout (slightly oily sensitive skin in my later years). You really cant go wrong with this bronzer. I've tried their other products and dont love them but this is a sure HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

OMG I found it, my favorite bronzer. I have trouble being that I am cool toned and fair. everything looks orange or yellow or some weird color. This is very natural. I am dying to try the Milk Chocolate one now. This is a very cool toned bronzer, about medium color to dark. I use a light hand with it. This stuff will last me forever because it is so pigmented. No shimmer here either, WIN!!!

Packaging is so freaking cute and the smell of chocolate in the bronzer is ohhh so nice!!! LOVE Too Faced now!!!!