E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush (Eye)

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2010 9:15:00 PM

Soft. Not flimsy. Dense to pack on as much eyeshadow as you need. worth $3

on 6/12/2010 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this and a regular, white $1 eyeshadow brush and this is MILES better than the latter. Seriously, I wanted to chuck the other one in the trash but I figured they must be a use for it later on. Anyway, this one is great to use as blending, contouring brush and it's soft and easy on delicate eyelid skin. It's cheap too! I'll get it again. :)

on 6/1/2010 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When I first got this, I didn't think I'd be using it much, but now I use it all the time. It's perfect for color in the crease, and it's super easy to clean. For $3, this is a fantastic buy. Since discovering E.L.F studio line brushes, I don't really feel a need to spend buttloads of money on MAC brushes anymore.

Of course, there are some select MAC brushes that just can't be duped and are fantastic, but I find that I reach for some of my E.L.F Studio brushes over my MAC ones now. Should've just gotten the whole set! I'm finding that I like each of the 3 Studio brushes I have so far and am so tempted to get the rest of the set!

on 5/31/2010 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

WOW! This brush is amazing! It's much better than my sephora brush! This is the softest brush I have ever used. It's also very easy to clean because it's taklon. The size is perfect and the quality is unbelievable. This is a high quality brush. I would pay MAC prices for this brush because it is MAC quality, but thanks to ELF I don't have to. I just did my eyes today with this brush and it was easier and better looking than anything else I had ever used. This brush makes professional looking eyeshadow application easy. Even if you have a large budget for makeup, this brush is worth purchasing. Everyone should have one. I have two. I am sold on ELF brushes. I will never again throw my money away on sephora quo or mac brushes when these ELF brushes perform as well or better.

on 4/30/2010 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

i love this brush!! it blends plus it fits my crease perfectly, ive been using this every day since i got it and im quite happy with it- and may even be contemplating getting another one soon,

the reviewer under me said that hers doesn't seem full enough- mine is pretty full but i've recently ordered a second eyeshadow "c" brush that is lacking in the quality area when compared to the one i already owned- i think its a quality issue not a brush issue so don't be scared to try this! +++ if you recieve a bad one just contact elf their cs is great.

So far I've loved all of ELF studio brushes except for this one. Maybe I just got a bad one, but the ferrule is very obviously not packed full of bristles. You can easily see inside if you push the bristles to the side. However, even with that, it still works as a crease brush. I have a fluffy crease brush, and I actually like this one better. You can control the shadow with this brush much better and get precise application. However, this is NOT a blending brush. It's shaped more like a domed pencil brush. I like it, but I just wish it was more filled-out. Though, at $3, it's not a big deal.

on 4/15/2010 3:27:00 PM

I LOVE using this to blend eye shadow. I suck at blending and this brush just makes it seem so easy to blend eye shadow. It's soft and dense, I think the shape of it makes it easy for any dummy out there to not get it wrong.

on 3/14/2010 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Great brush. I'm a brush freak, have a hundred easily, and I love this brush. The shape of the brush is very similar to the Essence of Beuaty Crease brush, but this is larger. Perfect for the crease and blending it out, in my opinion. This br4ush retails for $3, and it's well worth that, if not 5 times that. Would definitely purchase again.

on 3/1/2010 8:24:00 PM

Another great product!
It looks good, feels good, and works well. It applies shadow to the crease very nicely. It's also good for packing on colour.
Can't beat the price!

on 2/24/2010 1:18:00 AM

I purchased several brushes from the studio line as a result of great reviews from YT gurus. This brush is of great quality. It feels very sturdy, the ferrule is not loose, and the bristles are firm but very soft abd not at all scratchy. It works as intended, for putting color in the crease, but I find that it doesn't pick up enough of the shadow. There aren't a lot of fibers and as a result it is not a very dense brush. Actually, if you kind of squeeze the bristles, you can see how sparse the hairs really are because the ferrule gapes open. Maybe that's what contouring/crease brushes are supposed to be like, I'm not a pro so I don't really know, but it isn't my favorite crease'contour brush. I prefer Tarte's "brush with greatness" double ended eyeshadow brush. I tend to use this brush to concentrate darker colors in my outer V. I can use this brush, just prefer others over it.