October 25, 2014 | 825 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Contour Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cinnamin2

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this brush!! it blends plus it fits my crease perfectly, ive been using this every day since i got it and im quite happy with it- and may even be contemplating getting another one soon,

the reviewer under me said that hers doesn't seem full enough- mine is pretty full but i've recently ordered a second eyeshadow "c" brush that is lacking in the quality area when compared to the one i already owned- i think its a quality issue not a brush issue so don't be scared to try this! +++ if you recieve a bad one just contact elf their cs is great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

So far I've loved all of ELF studio brushes except for this one. Maybe I just got a bad one, but the ferrule is very obviously not packed full of bristles. You can easily see inside if you push the bristles to the side. However, even with that, it still works as a crease brush. I have a fluffy crease brush, and I actually like this one better. You can control the shadow with this brush much better and get precise application. However, this is NOT a blending brush. It's shaped more like a domed pencil brush. I like it, but I just wish it was more filled-out. Though, at $3, it's not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by edwinabong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE using this to blend eye shadow. I suck at blending and this brush just makes it seem so easy to blend eye shadow. It's soft and dense, I think the shape of it makes it easy for any dummy out there to not get it wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great brush. I'm a brush freak, have a hundred easily, and I love this brush. The shape of the brush is very similar to the Essence of Beuaty Crease brush, but this is larger. Perfect for the crease and blending it out, in my opinion. This br4ush retails for $3, and it's well worth that, if not 5 times that. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by AbbyNormal1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Another great product!
It looks good, feels good, and works well. It applies shadow to the crease very nicely. It's also good for packing on colour.
Can't beat the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 1:18:00 AM More reviews by LindarLooo

I purchased several brushes from the studio line as a result of great reviews from YT gurus. This brush is of great quality. It feels very sturdy, the ferrule is not loose, and the bristles are firm but very soft abd not at all scratchy. It works as intended, for putting color in the crease, but I find that it doesn't pick up enough of the shadow. There aren't a lot of fibers and as a result it is not a very dense brush. Actually, if you kind of squeeze the bristles, you can see how sparse the hairs really are because the ferrule gapes open. Maybe that's what contouring/crease brushes are supposed to be like, I'm not a pro so I don't really know, but it isn't my favorite crease'contour brush. I prefer Tarte's "brush with greatness" double ended eyeshadow brush. I tend to use this brush to concentrate darker colors in my outer V. I can use this brush, just prefer others over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really surprised at how much I love this brush! I own the Essence of Beauty Crease Duo (one is big and the other is small), but they don't work well with my eyes because the bristles are a bit stiff. I love the ELF Studio Contouring Brush because the size is slightly smaller than the big Essence of Beauty brush and it's SOFTER too. It fits my eyes perfectly. I use this add a darker contour color into my crease. It does a great job and it's cheap! I love the sleek black handle. I know some people have complained that the bristles are too short and not dense enough, but my brush is not like that at all! Maybe ELF has improved the quality of this?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this brushing thing it would be good to have, and although it is a wonderful brush, I have no real use for it. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this brush better for the crease than the $1 line blending eye brush, and I liked that one a lot. I like this one better because of the sleek packaging and it is better for smaller eyes. I will repurchase more of these for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

I love love love this product!

Pros:
very sleek
extremely soft
doesn't bleed or shed
very dense
great for the crease or outer v

Cons:
NOTHING!

This is my favorite favorite favorite brush for my crease or outer v! it is just small and dense enough to my liking! so worth the $3! it doesn't get any better!