Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

4.3

on 1/13/2011 7:03:00 PM

When I wear this perfume, my boyfriend says I smell "extra yummy" so, yes, I'll be repurchasing. It turns him on and that's all the endorsement I need. Of course, it makes me feel beautiful and sexy, too. As far as this scent wearing off quickly, I haven't noticed. I can usually smell it quite well for at least a few hours and I keep a little mini version in my purse in case I need it.

This perfume was part of a 7 piece perfume sampler set and it is undoubtedly my favourite out of the 7 (Sexy Little Things Noir, Pink, Dream Angels Heavenly, Love Rocks, Body, Very Sexy, Bombshell). I wouldn't describe it as sexy in the way VS intended, but it's sexy in a very flirty, girly way. I really love this scent, it's quite light and great for everyday.

My biggest gripe with it is the staying power! I spray it before I go out and by the time I've put my coat and shoes on, I forgotten that I have it on because I can barely smell it. I'm used to fragrances like Coco Mademoiselle, which I can smell the next day and on my clothes for days and Armani Code which lasts from day to night. It's really a shame about the staying power because I really love this scent. I'll grab it if I catch it on sale, but it's not worth the full price.

on 11/13/2010 7:31:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Displeased. From all the great reviews on here, I expected this to be a wonderful and unique perfume. I was disappointed to find out that it smells identical to Britney Spears Fantasy. If anything, it's a little weaker, like a watered-down version of that fragrance. I already have Fantasy. And I had high hopes for SLTNoir. Disappointment.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can't help but feel so sexy when I wear this perfume! My guy melts when I have this on. The only thing is I recommend buying the sample sizes rather that the regular, they spray alot better.... the atomizer is terrible, (which is why it got a 1 in packaging) it seems to only spray scented air! Otherwise, such an amazing, sexy perfume! I even catch myself taking a whiff of my own wrist quite often when I wear this! :)

HOLY GRAIL.
This is my favorite Parfume by Victoria Secret besides the body sprays.
The packaging is imaculent and i prefer the squeezy bottle hhaha

on 10/8/2010 3:22:00 PM

Most perfume doesn't please me. They are either too strong or the smell isn't right. But this one is just simply delicious. It is not too strong and I love the vanilla smell in it. My boyfriend has also complimented me on it.

on 10/6/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell of this...it's sheer and not overpowering, but the most delicious mix of musk and vanilla and fruit. It's just sexy. I wear it on special occasions and when I want my husband to take notice. I love it!
;)

This fragrance won an industry award for Fragrance of the Year in 2009, good for it. I work at VS and this is our go-to fragrance for clueless male shoppers. I think most guys just have no nose for perfume, but this one seems to really stand out to them. I mean, my boyfriend thinks my Stila Creme Bouquet "stinks like a flea collar," and even HE liked Noir.

I also recommend it to customers who worry about wearing too much fragrance. It's a very sheer fragrance but it isn't buildable, which makes it hard to overdo it. For people who do want to intensify the scent, the lotion and powder really do prolong it.

The packaging is so lovely and vintagey and gorgeous but as many other reviewers have mentioned, the atomizer is definitely a weakness.

on 9/17/2010 3:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I tried the sample, so I can't really comment on the price, but I like that this was fairly subtle, sweet and warm without being sugary or pungent. However, the vanilla to me was a little much, and I also caught a chemical, rubbery kind of undertone to it, like tires or something, that made it not at all attractive.

on 9/16/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

To me - this is one that I feel I can only wear in the fall/winter. I don't know if I'm weird that way - I feel better about wearing these warm, spicy, sexy scents in the fall and winter.

This is a really sexy, warm, wrapped-in-cashmere kinda scent. I think it has some citrus notes, and some really light florals, and bit of spice. For the record, I don't like any of the VS regular body splashes (Love Spell, etc.). However, I have been impressed with this scent and some of the others. Body by Victoria is the best, cleanest, fresh scent I can find and I LOVE that body mist (big, pink bottle).

This one is more of an every now-and-then kinda scent for me. I just buy the little EDT splashes by the check-out for $10-15. This will last me a long time. I like to have a lot of diff scents to choose from, depending on what I think will suit my mood or the occassion for the day/night. This is one I would like for a date or for going out with friends for the night.

Popular Fragrances