July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Displeased. From all the great reviews on here, I expected this to be a wonderful and unique perfume. I was disappointed to find out that it smells identical to Britney Spears Fantasy. If anything, it's a little weaker, like a watered-down version of that fragrance. I already have Fantasy. And I had high hopes for SLTNoir. Disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Allysweetie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I can't help but feel so sexy when I wear this perfume! My guy melts when I have this on. The only thing is I recommend buying the sample sizes rather that the regular, they spray alot better.... the atomizer is terrible, (which is why it got a 1 in packaging) it seems to only spray scented air! Otherwise, such an amazing, sexy perfume! I even catch myself taking a whiff of my own wrist quite often when I wear this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynn566

HOLY GRAIL.
This is my favorite Parfume by Victoria Secret besides the body sprays.
The packaging is imaculent and i prefer the squeezy bottle hhaha

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

Most perfume doesn't please me. They are either too strong or the smell isn't right. But this one is just simply delicious. It is not too strong and I love the vanilla smell in it. My boyfriend has also complimented me on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by irisni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this...it's sheer and not overpowering, but the most delicious mix of musk and vanilla and fruit. It's just sexy. I wear it on special occasions and when I want my husband to take notice. I love it!
;)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Sodapopvulture

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This fragrance won an industry award for Fragrance of the Year in 2009, good for it. I work at VS and this is our go-to fragrance for clueless male shoppers. I think most guys just have no nose for perfume, but this one seems to really stand out to them. I mean, my boyfriend thinks my Stila Creme Bouquet "stinks like a flea collar," and even HE liked Noir.

I also recommend it to customers who worry about wearing too much fragrance. It's a very sheer fragrance but it isn't buildable, which makes it hard to overdo it. For people who do want to intensify the scent, the lotion and powder really do prolong it.

The packaging is so lovely and vintagey and gorgeous but as many other reviewers have mentioned, the atomizer is definitely a weakness.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Dragonfyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried the sample, so I can't really comment on the price, but I like that this was fairly subtle, sweet and warm without being sugary or pungent. However, the vanilla to me was a little much, and I also caught a chemical, rubbery kind of undertone to it, like tires or something, that made it not at all attractive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To me - this is one that I feel I can only wear in the fall/winter. I don't know if I'm weird that way - I feel better about wearing these warm, spicy, sexy scents in the fall and winter.

This is a really sexy, warm, wrapped-in-cashmere kinda scent. I think it has some citrus notes, and some really light florals, and bit of spice. For the record, I don't like any of the VS regular body splashes (Love Spell, etc.). However, I have been impressed with this scent and some of the others. Body by Victoria is the best, cleanest, fresh scent I can find and I LOVE that body mist (big, pink bottle).

This one is more of an every now-and-then kinda scent for me. I just buy the little EDT splashes by the check-out for $10-15. This will last me a long time. I like to have a lot of diff scents to choose from, depending on what I think will suit my mood or the occassion for the day/night. This is one I would like for a date or for going out with friends for the night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by bandaidsare

I am addicted to and obsessed with this scent.
I bought the mini body spray for ten dollars, and that was it. I went back and bought the entire gift set - body wash, moisturizer, perfume, and mini perfume.
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH. It makes me feel SOOO super sexy and delicious. Absolutely sexy, feminine, hot. My boyfriend loves it.

Complaints:
1. It doesn't last very long at all, even if you're using the actual full sized perfume bottle.
2. I hate to admit it, and I ignored the other reviews here and bought it regardless, but, the bottle just doesn't work. it just sprays air. I've considered snipping the end of the plastic insert to see if that helps - but until then, I'm annoyed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by biancastefani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've actually fallen in love.

I got the solid version of this in the duty free at the airport, and went to buy the bottle the next time I travelled. It has a soft fruity-floral scent but is slightly musky, and although I don't usually like the smell of vanilla in perfume for myself, I LOVE this one. Researching on the Victoria's Secret site, I found the exact scents:

Top notes: nectarine, juicy apple, sparkling citrus, pineapple, guanabana, mouthwatering pear, red fruit, bergamot

Middle notes: cattelaya orchid, muget, cyclamen, jasmine petals, plum, vanilla, dewberry, cassis

Low notes: golden amber, velvet musk, sultry woods, tonka bean

And my, it is such a beautiful blend! And it's so versatile and timeless, that I'll wear it all year round! :D

One thing I have to comment on is that the spray bottle. Unlike many people, mine hasn't stopped spraying, however I do have a problem with leaking. Maybe I picked up a defective product? But really, I love the scent too much to care. :)