October 25, 2014 | 1707 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Penglorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only reason why I don't repurchase is because I want to try new blushes, but Coralista is the cutest color ever. It's a bit sheer, but that's why I love it. Perfect for dates, dinners, movies, casual lunch, and daytime. At night time, go for some other more pigmented blush. Anyways it's lovely and definitely try it if you are fair-medium skin tone. It's too light if you are any darker than I am, but super warm and makes me feel like I have natural blush on. LOVE this blush!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Crissy323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, don't understand the hype with this one. I purchased the 'Coral My World' mini set at Sephora and I wasn't that impressed. Barely shows up on my skin. It does give a nice glow though, but when I tried layering on more it just starts showing my pores more. I was hoping it would be more coral colored and it's not. I can get cheaper and more pigmented coral blushes then this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If I use a light hand, this blush looks amazing! the fine golden shimmer doesn't make me look oily, it adds a nice glow to the face! It lasts about five hours on me, but around the three hour mark it's faded a bit. The smell was a bit off putting, I like the smell, but it gave me a headache at the same time. But you can't smell it once it's on your cheeks. The powder is finely milled, not chunky. it's so easy to use, it's perfect for summery cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

This is an amazing blush!! I was hesitant on buying it bc it's a hefty $30 but well worth the splurge. It gives me very pretty glow on the cheeks and it has a faint rose scent, which i actually like. Packaging is cute too. I use it almost everyday and i only made a little dent. Must buy if youre on the hunt for a good blush

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by cbegg

This is one of my all time favourite blushes. It smells beautifully and is really easy to apply. It has a really lovely shimmer to it, yet still has that coral pigment which appears more when i am paler. If i'm wearing fake tan the colour shows less however goes really well because of the shimmer. I like to use high up on my cheek as this blush doubles up as a blush and a highlight in my opinion. Benefit blushes and powders tend to last years so even though the price may seem steep at first, it really is worth it in the long run. Extremely wearable even for those who like to use natural shades of blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't too sure when the assistant introduced me to Coralista as to whether it was too bright for me, as I'd actually had my eye on the Dandelion blush instead, but I'm so glad she insisted on the Coralista because it looks fantastic!

The packaging is really pretty and comes with a mini brush inside, which I've used and it's been fine. I bought Coralista in Dec. of 2011 and I just finished using the final crumbs the other day, so it is definitely a good investment. I think it was £23:50 when I purchased which I thought was a lot, but to say how happy I was with it, I'd definitely repurchase! The texture is even and is sweeps onto cheeks really easily. There is a nice shimmer to the powder that gives your face a lovely glow without being cheap and sparkly. Definitely a lovely youthful shade :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by audreys510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is one product that is extremely over-hyped. For reference, I wear shade BR-12 in Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. This product either doesn't show up on me, or makes it look like I have terrible rosacea. Either outcome is very unfavorable. Luckily, I only have this in the travel/trial-size, because I am extremely unimpressed. I have many drugstore blushes that work far better and other blushes for the same price that I would buy over and over again before thinking about buying Coralista.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lauramb122

I really enjoy this blush! I know a lot of people that use this so I decided to jump on the band wagon! It's nicely pigmented, not overly shimmery in my opinion like it is a wearable shimmery blush, it smells like roses, and the packaging is adorable! My only issue with this is that it does not last long on the skin (I don't have oily skin) so I find myself reapplying quite often. Other than that, I like this and I would recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is "easy" - here's what I mean by that: you have those blushes that are so hard to make look good. They are either too pigmented, too sparkly, don't blend well, don't ever match your skin/lipstick/eye shadow, etc. This is one of those "easy" blushes that you can pop on without ever thinking about it, and it looks amazing every time. I love the coral pinky peach color and the gold glow it gives to the cheeks. Will repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

Two years ago I received a deluxe sample of this blush in a Sephora gift set, and even with consistent use I still have not hit pan on this little bugger. I can only imagine that the full sized product would take eons to get through, so even though this is quite a pricey blush it should certainly last you a while. I will admit that when I first started using Coralista, I downright hated it, primarily because the product is so strongly scented. Those with sensitive sniffers might want to steer clear. Once applied, however, I can no longer detect the floral sugary scent. As a peachy coral, the shade in my opinion is not terribly unique. The formula, however is buttery smooth and never looks powdery on the skin. Coralista contains the finest shimmer that departs a subtle sheen that's not overpowering and allows me to skip highlighter. This natural, healthy glow is what converted me to a Coralista lover.