BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 2/11/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this blusher! I have literally got everyone I know to buy it!!!!

I have a pale olive skintone (NC25) and this blusher is perfect, its a light pearly type blush but its blendable and buildable! I have about 15 blushes and three from benefit but this my favourite, it can suit anyone and goes with any makeup look.

It give a light flushed colour but its my go to blush every spring/summer, I have hit major pan on mine so if it runs out I will be repurchasing it!

It is quite expensive however, I was debating weather to buy it or not judging by other reviews and the price went up! Gutted!

But I would recommend it to anyone and think it could be a staple product in every makeup bag!

Just go and buy it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Pretty colour,nicely pigmented and lovely scent!One of my favourite blushes

on 1/26/2014 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

beautiful, slightly shimmery, coral blush. perfect for summer- definitely one of my favorite blushes!

on 1/14/2014 3:40:00 PM

Very poor pigment. I love the shimmer/highlighting I get from this blush however I need to use it over another blush the pigment is that bad! I bought this as my usual blush (nars orgasm) wasn't available. 100% not worth €34:00!!!!

on 1/8/2014 5:36:00 AM

I'm honestly not one for Benefit most of the time, I can quite easily leave their stuff at the counter, but I do have moments of "I must have everything from Benefit" like I do with most brands to be fair....

I purchased a small gift set which included Coralista and I have to say, at first I applied it and really wasn't that impressed. I recently went back to it though and realised exactly how great this blush is on me. It looks fairly orange in the pan, at least to me, I'm very pale and had I not got a small size on a whim I probably would never have tried it at all. This blush is the answer to "morning deathliness" if you're a pale but neutral toned girl like me. I look sallow at times, and this is just fabulous at getting rid of the whole "vampire chic" look haha.

Coralista is fabulous in many ways though, not just the fact it warms up my skin in the morning. It's very soft powder, and I find it very difficult to over apply - I'm able to apply fairly liberally without causing myself to look like Bozo the clown, and this is a frequent thing for me, it's what you might call "an issue" - I'm as cack handed as they come.
Coralista comes in a really cute box with a pretty design on the front, like the other Benefit box o powders - I'm a huge fan of them, they're kind of cult beauty items from this brand, I like them a lot and I wouldn't complain if more of them landed my way.

Box o powders also have a nice smell, and for some women this might be a bit off putting, for me it's just another lovely thing about this product, I like smelly powders, it adds to my user experience and makes me feel all girly and pampered.

Colour wise I'd say Coralista is a coral (duh) pink colour, it looks more orange in the pan than it actually is on the skin, and you get a very definite gold sheen on your skin when you apply. If you don't like that kind of thing then you won't like this. It's sort of Benefits answer to NARS Orgasm I find, I'm not saying it's a dupe, i'm sure someone has tested these two side by side, but it certainly has a similar warming and flushing effect on my skin as Orgasm did for me.

The lasting power on this is really good actually, it lasts all day for me, I've previously heard bad things about these powders but nope, it's all good. I did find that Dandelion didn't show up great on me, but I honestly think that it's more of a highlighting blush than a blush in its own right. Used over bronzer it would look fabulous, I wish I hadn't given my box away so long ago now.

Coralista is a win, very happy with it. Will buy again!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love love love! So pigmented, such a nice colour. It's pricey but has lasted me ages. (Easily 2 years!!) love the fact it comes with a brush for ease. I use the brush for touch ups on the go but will use my own brush at home. Box is a bit battered about but given that it gets carted around in my handbag I'm not surprised!

on 12/7/2013 3:08:00 PM

This is one of my favourite blushes, but I really hate the packaging.

on 11/30/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh. I see all the wonderful reviews and it makes me jealous! The color looks so beautiful in the box then doesn't show up on my tan skin, just looks powdery :(

on 11/24/2013 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a beautiful summer blush. The shimmer isn't chunky, it just gives a very nice gold/summer glow to the cheeks. It is very pigmented, so a little goes a long, long way. Anyone with tan/yellow undertones would look lovely in this blush everyday. I'm super pale, but in the summer, this blush look really great on me. I would never wear this in the winter, though, just because of how pigmented it is and how pale I am year round.

on 11/17/2013 9:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely ADORE this blush, it's my HG! All the other blushes I've tried just made me look awful, or oily, or like I have ugly red cheeks :( anyways, so let me get on with the story: So in my local Shoppers Drug Mart (I am Canadian) there's a little booth that sells all Benefit products, and whenever I walk in I just HAVE to check out what they've got. I never really noticed this blush before until I was in the market for a blush. Honestly, it's a tad shimmery, but I don't even notice it when I apply it. It gives my skin a healthy glow with my Tarte foundation. Best of all? It smells wonderful and lasts all day, I don't even need to reapply when I'm at school! The brush that comes with it is cute, but I wouldn't use it, I use my Eco tools mini kabuki blush brush for the perfect amount. Honestly, ladies, this is amazing. I recommend it 12028498237598273589235%

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products