Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over [DISCONTINUED]

on 5/8/2012 9:37:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!

on 5/5/2012 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is very similar to Maybelline's Warm Me Up, but slightly cooler, and it still looks good on warm skin tones. It's a very creamy lipstick and lasts about 4 hours before I need to reapply again. There's no noticeable scent or taste to it, which I like. I would highly recommend this matte lipstick!

on 5/5/2012 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Revlon is the superior d/s brand, and this lipstick amazingly outshines many high-end brands in formula and color. gorgeous neutral lip color, non-drying, I love it ~ this is a keeper for sure

on 5/3/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG lipstick! :) love this <3 it's the perfect nude for me (NC25)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I must wear this lipstick nearly every day. I spent ages trawling the beauty counters looking for the perfect nude shade only to end up looking like i slathered foundation on my lips like a lot of 'nude' lipsticks look like. this is the perfect natural shade with a hint of peachiness.

on 4/13/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is very natural looking toned down nude color.
pretty and sophisticated color. I really like it.

on 4/6/2012 12:06:00 PM

oooh I love this colour! this is the first matte lipstick Ive ever bought and got it based on a review! So glad I did, although its a bit strange that it has no shine atall which is what im used to, it is such a great change and give a totally different look, great if you want to play up the eyes on an evening out and just give the lips some definition without drawing attention away from the eyes!

NOt drying, very pigmented and super cool packaging! Revlon lipsticks are really good :)
I found that is a perfect dupe for Revlon Colorburst's "Blush" that has been discontinued and a lot of people liked it so....no problems anymore.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Gorgeous color!!! On my lips, it's a natural, warm peachy-pink nude. Because it is a matte lipstick, texture is a bit drying. If I could find a moisturizing dupe, that would be awesome. So far this is an everyday color for me. Def would repurchase because of that reason.

Edit (8/2/14): I love pairing this lipstick with Nyx's slim lip liner in MAUVE!

on 2/1/2012 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I read all the reviews on this, I ran out and picked it up. I'm always looking for the perfect "natural" looking, every day color that's not to peachy, but not to pink. I like the color, but it is definitely matte. It's a little too drying on me. With a coat of gloss on top it's fine, but I was kind of looking for a "color and shine in one" solution. I will probably try to find a similar color in a gloss or creme.

Popular Lipsticks