Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Most powders I use are over priced and just sit on top of the foundation making it look caked on. This although, is better than most. It helps smooth and set the foundation. It prevents oils and shininess on my face. Sure the smell isn't the best but it does not irritate my eyes like others. I love that you get so much for the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great scent. Great coverage. Great price. A true classic. Found this little gem Wiki-
''In 1934, Coty collaborated with famous costume designer Léon Bakst to create the look of the Air-spun powder box. It became so popular that soon afterwards Coty launched the Air-spun powder scented with his most popular perfumes, such as L'origan and Emeraude."

The package design is really cute and vintage looking!
I subtracted a lippie for the small color range. Anyone darker than an NC40 is out of luck :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to buy this product after reading all of its good reviews. After one use, I want to throw it away. First of all it smells like an old lady. Secondly, the powder just looks horrible. It doesn't blend into the foundation and just looks like a bunch of powder sitting on top of your face. I even tried to help the powder settle with a setting spray, with no such luck. It's just a horrible horrible product. I guess you get what you pay for.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You get what you pay for. I hate the packaging it's extremely messy. I am oily and this does not help. It also offers very little coverage. Since the price was cheap I thought I would try it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this powder. I have very oily skin, and it keeps my t-zone pretty oil free. I might need to bolt it off at the end of my work day, but it lasts the 10 hour day just fine. The smell is a little old lady like, but I don't mind it at all, and once it's on and buffed in, it goes away. It can get cakey, so in those cases, I'll spritz some of my ELF mist and set over and it's fine. I will definitely cross the border, to repurchase. Probably not for awhile, for a little dab will do you :)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Pros:
+Cheap - $5.97 at walmart
+Comes with A LOT of product -2.3oz or 65g
+I actually like the scent - I can't really smell it on my face after i've applied it
+Keeps my face matte - I wore my makeup for 12hrs and i still looked fresh :D
+Does have coverage -light
+Sets my makeup well - makes me look airbrushed
+Don't need a lot to set/blend my makeup
+Doesn't break me out

Cons:
-The lid isn't really secure, like you can't twist it close..

Overall: To be honest this was an impulse buy haha but i'm so glad i bought it I LOVE this, it's my new HG powder and i really don't want to try any other(:

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros:
Good coverage
Good price
A little goes a long way
Keeps t-zone oil at bay

Cons
I hate the smell
Can look powdery and cakey if over used
Messy packaging, gets everywhere when I use it

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

First off this stung my skin when I put it on. I'm not sure if it is the fragrance or some other ingredient but it was like the first tingles of glycolic acid or something. DNW

Second of all, it left an ashy cast. I am a NC45/50 and I wanted a translucent powder to set and finish my makeup. This was visible when I brushed it off. It may be a technique issue but I also purchased the L'Oreal translucent powder and didn't have the same issue.

I have pretty good skin other than 3/4 blemishes and acne scars. I was trying to use a mac foundation and it would only make me break out more and make my blemishes I already had look worse. After I read the good reviews about this I decided to go buy it! It was only $6 at walmart. I also purchased a concealer and I figured that those two things were all I needed. I conceal my blemishes and than put this powder all over. I am obsessed and I even love the smell! My skin looks airbrushed and flawless, I couldn't be happier! Love finding new HGs!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HG, hands down. Airbrushed oil control at a great price. Mac blot doesn't hold a candle to Coty Airspun for me, and is 3x the price, too. Mac blot caused breakouts for me, but I kept using it anyway because of the wonders it did for my oilies. Well, never again will I suffer through the cystic acne Blot gave me when a $7.99 product from my local drug store does (dare I say) even better than Blot, without the breakouts! My face is thankful for Coty Airspun, but sad I didn't learn about it earlier in my grease-ball life. Imagine all the shiny-faced photos that will haunt me for life simply because I never knew to look down at the tiny Coty shelf in my Walgreens *sigh*.

As for packaging and scent, the scent is definitely noticeable upon application, but I really don't mind it. The packaging I found mine in is the round, plastic casing with a puff and softer holes. I really don't have a problem with this, either. I do actually use the puff to apply the product, then buff away the excess with a large powder brush. Maybe I'm not supposed to, but I also use this to set concealer under my eyes- and really haven't noticed much creasing from it. Comes with tons of product. The finish this powder gives is smooth like porcelain, and definitely lasts longer than any other I've tried. I want to shout Coty from the rooftops...Oilies, unite!

Video Reviews & Tutorials