April 16, 2014 | 1564 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by littlemintjulip

This smells almost identical to Pink Sugar, except minty. I can enjoy Pink Sugar occasionally, but this I cannot. It smells extremely minty at first sniff, and then develops a headache-inducing quality. Luckily for me, maybe not for you, this wears off very quickly. It is quite cheap though. Trust me, I am a love love LOVER of all things vanilla and food-smelling. I was hoping for cotton candy or vanilla or creme brulee, but I didn't get any of that at all. It smells so much like Soft and Dreamy, worse at inducing headaches for me, and also like Pink Sugar. So if you like Pink Sugar a lot or SOft and Dreamy, then why not give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

Warm & cozy really does describe this scent. It reminds me of winter time and cuddling up beside the fire place with a delicious snack and a good book. It is a little dark and sultry with out being too mature. It still retains it's youthfulness.
The packaging is cute and young, while the price was awesome. Two of the 8.4 fl oz bottles for $20!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this, it's really girly & flirty. I like wearing it in the winter or when going out. It just gives a really warm feeling when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ariana100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitly my favorite scent! It is soo girly and flirty. It's something that you could wear to the beach, out to dinner, or just out shopping. I wouldn't say it smells like cotton candy but a sophisticated warm toasty vanilla. I think it's a very sexy scent and I always get compliments on it. I actually got it buy one get one free at bath and body works and I'm so happy I stopped to test it. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Workoutgirl3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

Very light relaxing scent. It makes me feel very soft and cozy ;) I love this so much I have 3 back ups!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my all-time favorites. I rediscovered it not too long ago and bought a bottle while they were on sale in January. For me, this does not smell like cotton candy- although one of the other Pink body spritzes does! On my skin it smells a bit like creme brulee, and then once it settles for a bit, it begins smelling more floral-fruity. It's simple, not fussy, and easy to wear any time of the year. I'd say for the price, lasting power and the smell, this product rocks. I am not very fond of the package though; I tend to drop it rather easily. Generally, I'd like to think of this as Pink Sugar's older sister (and it doesn't give me a headache like PS does). Fortunately, Victoria's Secret no longer tests on animals, so I no longer feel bad buying from them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by victorialynne

This is my favorite from the Pink line next to Fresh & Clean. I do not think this smells like cotton candy (Soft & Dreamy smells more like cotton candy). To me, warm and cozy smells just like what it says....toasted vanilla! It is truly a warm and cozy scent : )

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like little girl cotton candy tutti-frutti lip gloss. Very cheap smelling. Very juvenile. Great scent for 10 year old girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Lovely331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

smells exactly like just freshly made pink cotton candy...itss awesome...i can get my sugar fill on just the scent alone..it's awesome! i kinda bought it cause my roommate had it and i was in love with the smell so i got my own lol..very good choice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me first preface by saying that I HATE the majority of VS perfumes (the only exception being the original perfume in the blue bottle which I fell in love with as a young teen and has been discontinued and Sexy Little Things Noir which is so-so but I bought because my young son loves the scent) ...... everything else in my opinion is nauseating, however I smelled Pink Warm & Cozy and am smitten (it's a cute fragrance that I can spritz on and so can my young daughter) .... it is by no way a sophisticated scent nor grounbreaking, but it is as its name suggest, warm and cozy ...... it is warm vanilla, berries and a hint of musk ...... the pefect adjective to desribe the scent is YUMMY ...... I don't find the scent juvenile but rather a more grown-up YUMMY ....... fans of sweeter scents such as Trish McEvoy's Blackberry & Vanilla (one of my all time favorites) would like Pink Warm & Cozy ...... even those whose body chemistries work with Pink Sugar, would appreciate Pink Warm & Cozy ...... the price is right (I just bought two body sprays for $20) and the scent does last for hours. This is our comfort scent (my little girl and I spritz some on in the air when we are chilling at home and watching movies or her favorite Nickolodean shows ..... it is a very comforting scent. (this is a cute mommy and me fragrance)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No