Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

on 12/24/2010 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OK, this is gonna sound maybe a bit odd, but when I actually bought this, I wasn't exactly in love with the scent. I just decided to take a chance with it because I love so many Victoria's Secret fragrances. I did sample it beforehand; however, the smell didn't blow my mind. It was actually the car ride home that did it for me. I guess those few extra minutes of letting the product sit in and/or getting away from the sea of people doing last minute Christmas shopping paid off because I could swear that the whole way home I was just sniffing at my wrist! (Don't worry, I was in the back seat. Haha!) Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!!

on 12/15/2010 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is nice but I can't bring myself to love it. There is a slight minty smell when I spray this which I don't like and which stops me from loving it. However, I love the warm creamy vanilla, cute raspberry and hint of floral notes that lie behind the minty note. Lasting power is good as 1 spritz stays on my skin for several hours, amazing for a body spray.

on 11/24/2010 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first body spray (!!!) and this was the one I picked based on the glowing reviews here on MUA. I'm very thankful to all you lovely ladies who shared your reviews.

Described as a blend of toasted vanilla, pink peony and raspberry. I can detect all of this when I spritz this on my self - a light floral note, very detectable raspberry and a subtle hint of warm vanilla. Despite this, I do not find it to be overly sweet, the depth of the vanilla and pink peony balance the sweetness from the raspberry. I'm glad because overly sweet scents give me migraines. I can definately see why this is called 'warm & cozy' as I do find it to be a warm fragrance which is great for winter time and the colder months. I always imagine being infront of a log fire with wooly mittens on, sitting on a white fluffy rug with a cup of hot chocolate whenever I wear this heheh. Or snuggled up in bed in my PJ's with the SO. Either way, both are nice visions to get when wearing a body spray ;)

Lasting power is very good for me; the scent clings to my clothes very well and stays on my body a decent amount of time too. 1 spray is more than enough as the scent is pretty strong. I love the packaging too, it's pretty and very lightweight to carry around in my bag. A definate repurchase for me.

BTW: Fragrances will all smell different on us, depending on our body chemistry. What this smells like on me will probably not smell exactly the same on you. Take reviews on scents with a pinch of salt. However, if the notes of warm & cozy intrigue you, I would definately urge you to try it out. You just might love it!

on 11/15/2010 2:32:00 PM

I never tried these body sprays(although i tried plenty of other fragrances from VS) but i decided to get a small one because it was only $8(i usually don't care for body sprays and prefer edt or perfume).
This is indeed wondeful scent-just like the name says it is warm and cozy and would have been perfect for cool weather. Alas, i live in tropics so even in November its still 80 degrees. None the less, i love it and will continue wearing it. It has notes of vanilla, pink peony and rasberry which is what i thought because i smelled vanilla with some fruit notes. It would fall into same category as Fantasy by BS, Cancan by PH and Magnetism by Escada. If you like any of the above, you will surely love Warm & Cozy.
P.S. There is really no resemblence to Pink Sugar which smells like cotton candy. I own both and they are very different. On paper strip, it smells like cozy vanilla with just a hint of fruit(no minty scent as some reviewer commented, must be her body chemistry)

on 11/14/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite body sprays out there! To me, it smells like vanilla and raspberries and that combination of scents is perfect for me. It also lasts for a decent amount of time. I would recommend 100%!

EDIT: When I sprayed this at school, everyone in my class was like "what smells SO GOOD in here?" and even my teacher was complementing this and asking what specific perfume it was. Definite repurchase for me! =)

on 9/25/2010 5:14:00 PM

This is my HG fragrance for fall and winter! I love this relaxing warm vanilla scent:), ever since I have been wearing this scent I've been getting compliments and my friends love using this body spray as well. The packaging is uber cute! The reason I don't wear this in the spring and summer is because of the weather, it gets hot out, you start to sweat, and sweet vanilla + B.O = NASTY SCENT! Instead, in the spring and summer I use Victoria's Secret's PINK Pretty & Pure Body Spray, more floral and girly which is better in the warm weather. The Pretty & Pure Body Spray is my HG fragrance for spring and summer. I LOVE THOSE TWO BODY SPRAYS!

on 9/15/2010 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this, i'm not a perfume/scent wearer but this is good enough for me. I wear lubriderm's lotion with SPF in it which doesn't really have a scent so I like to spritz the body splash version of this on me after putting on lotion. It's nice enough for me to not feel overwhelmed. It's definitely girly and nowhere near smelling like men's cologne.

This smells almost identical to Pink Sugar, except minty. I can enjoy Pink Sugar occasionally, but this I cannot. It smells extremely minty at first sniff, and then develops a headache-inducing quality. Luckily for me, maybe not for you, this wears off very quickly. It is quite cheap though. Trust me, I am a love love LOVER of all things vanilla and food-smelling. I was hoping for cotton candy or vanilla or creme brulee, but I didn't get any of that at all. It smells so much like Soft and Dreamy, worse at inducing headaches for me, and also like Pink Sugar. So if you like Pink Sugar a lot or SOft and Dreamy, then why not give it a try.

on 7/22/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Warm & cozy really does describe this scent. It reminds me of winter time and cuddling up beside the fire place with a delicious snack and a good book. It is a little dark and sultry with out being too mature. It still retains it's youthfulness.
The packaging is cute and young, while the price was awesome. Two of the 8.4 fl oz bottles for $20!

on 7/6/2010 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell of this, it's really girly & flirty. I like wearing it in the winter or when going out. It just gives a really warm feeling when I wear it.