October 25, 2014 | 1253 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite body sprays out there! To me, it smells like vanilla and raspberries and that combination of scents is perfect for me. It also lasts for a decent amount of time. I would recommend 100%!

EDIT: When I sprayed this at school, everyone in my class was like "what smells SO GOOD in here?" and even my teacher was complementing this and asking what specific perfume it was. Definite repurchase for me! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Aprilalways

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG fragrance for fall and winter! I love this relaxing warm vanilla scent:), ever since I have been wearing this scent I've been getting compliments and my friends love using this body spray as well. The packaging is uber cute! The reason I don't wear this in the spring and summer is because of the weather, it gets hot out, you start to sweat, and sweet vanilla + B.O = NASTY SCENT! Instead, in the spring and summer I use Victoria's Secret's PINK Pretty & Pure Body Spray, more floral and girly which is better in the warm weather. The Pretty & Pure Body Spray is my HG fragrance for spring and summer. I LOVE THOSE TWO BODY SPRAYS!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I like this, i'm not a perfume/scent wearer but this is good enough for me. I wear lubriderm's lotion with SPF in it which doesn't really have a scent so I like to spritz the body splash version of this on me after putting on lotion. It's nice enough for me to not feel overwhelmed. It's definitely girly and nowhere near smelling like men's cologne.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by littlemintjulip

This smells almost identical to Pink Sugar, except minty. I can enjoy Pink Sugar occasionally, but this I cannot. It smells extremely minty at first sniff, and then develops a headache-inducing quality. Luckily for me, maybe not for you, this wears off very quickly. It is quite cheap though. Trust me, I am a love love LOVER of all things vanilla and food-smelling. I was hoping for cotton candy or vanilla or creme brulee, but I didn't get any of that at all. It smells so much like Soft and Dreamy, worse at inducing headaches for me, and also like Pink Sugar. So if you like Pink Sugar a lot or SOft and Dreamy, then why not give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

Warm & cozy really does describe this scent. It reminds me of winter time and cuddling up beside the fire place with a delicious snack and a good book. It is a little dark and sultry with out being too mature. It still retains it's youthfulness.
The packaging is cute and young, while the price was awesome. Two of the 8.4 fl oz bottles for $20!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this, it's really girly & flirty. I like wearing it in the winter or when going out. It just gives a really warm feeling when I wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ariana100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is definitly my favorite scent! It is soo girly and flirty. It's something that you could wear to the beach, out to dinner, or just out shopping. I wouldn't say it smells like cotton candy but a sophisticated warm toasty vanilla. I think it's a very sexy scent and I always get compliments on it. I actually got it buy one get one free at bath and body works and I'm so happy I stopped to test it. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Workoutgirl3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

Very light relaxing scent. It makes me feel very soft and cozy ;) I love this so much I have 3 back ups!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my all-time favorites. I rediscovered it not too long ago and bought a bottle while they were on sale in January. For me, this does not smell like cotton candy- although one of the other Pink body spritzes does! On my skin it smells a bit like creme brulee, and then once it settles for a bit, it begins smelling more floral-fruity. It's simple, not fussy, and easy to wear any time of the year. I'd say for the price, lasting power and the smell, this product rocks. I am not very fond of the package though; I tend to drop it rather easily. Generally, I'd like to think of this as Pink Sugar's older sister (and it doesn't give me a headache like PS does). Fortunately, Victoria's Secret no longer tests on animals, so I no longer feel bad buying from them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by victorialynne

This is my favorite from the Pink line next to Fresh & Clean. I do not think this smells like cotton candy (Soft & Dreamy smells more like cotton candy). To me, warm and cozy smells just like what it says....toasted vanilla! It is truly a warm and cozy scent : )