September 30, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Crosswires

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by PinkChicken

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the colour, it is a good mix of coral and pink. However I hate the texture, it is too creamy and budges way too easily. It doesn't stay on the lips and it won't stain. If you blot it, it disappears.

I wish MAC would come up with a matte version of this colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BiancaC

I just found the perfect lipstick for me. I love the consistency, texture and most of all the beautiful Peach/Pink color. It literally brightens up my face and is so creamy. I wish of course that it wasn't Limited Edition:*(. You know MAC, right when you love something they discontinue it,LOL.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jadore234

I bought this lipstick when the first warm days of the year came and I had an obession about coral lips.
I went to MAC and bought it right awaoy. I cannot believe I haven't noticed that one before! Never heard of it. Totally underestimated product. Beautiful colour for summer, I keep on using it in autumn, with Melba Blush and sometimes with with some Lychee Luxe lipglass over it, which I bought together with the lipstick.
The only think I don't like is
that in my opinion it bleeds like crazy, it melts off my lips in minutes. I tried to keep it in place with REDD lipliner, used a brush or pushed it in with my finger like a stain, but I can't make it last. Normally I don't care much about staying power, but with this one, it is particularly annoying.
It's the only cremesheen I have besides Creme d'Nude. Maybe it's the finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite MAC coral lipstick! In fact my favourite coral lipstick period. I wear this to college - it's definitely a lipstick you can wear to work or school without worrying about standing out much. Much love for the cremesheen formula too, creamy, not drying, pigmented - pretty much the perfect lippy!! Go buy or at least test it out when you're next hitting the shops!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Paintspotting

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

best summer color. cant describe if its more coral or red. bit its a wearable lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

This a great lipstick. I would say that the color is equal parts red, pink and coral. This is a rather bright color yet at the same time it isn't loud or garish. I wear this during the day and also at night. The formula is nice and is easy to apply lightly or build up the color. I love how this instantly brightens my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this shade of coral. It's a more wearable and muted version of Vegas Volt and a slightly pinker version of VG Cyndi, at least on my nc42 (summer) and pigmented lips. It instantly brightens up my complexion and even makes the color of my eyes pop. I wear this on a night out, especially when I do a simply eye makeup. It's an awesome summer color but I wear it all year round regardless of season. This is a cremesheen formula that last 5 hrs on my lips w/out eating or drinking and even after fading it leaves a slight coral stain behind. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Ihearttintin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying NARS Niagara, I opted to find a cheaper alternative... that's how I came across "CROSSWIRES". I did alot of research beforehand and it's known to give a "pinky coral" color. I'm an olive skin tone (NC35-40) with pigmented lips (and speaking for myself), this color is pretty HOWEVER way too much for me. I think because it's a creamsheen, it really does give you a pop of color. However you want to wear your lipsticks - if you love the bold pop, then "crosswires" is great for you; but if you want a simple coral shade, I say go for "see sheer". On my pigmented lips, "crosswires" is definitely the "red lipstick" of all coral lipsticks. It's more reddish orange-coral for me than it is pinky coral. It's a pretty color but I don't know if this is something I would wear everyday. It's a bold reddish-coral for me.

EDIT: I moved it up from 3-4 lipsticks :) I really love this lipstick. It's a settle coral that makes a statement. It is definitely a red coral. MAC's Lady Danger is also a red coral BUT it's much brighter and bolder than this one. I love crosswires :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by dingers5

This is the perfect summer shade for me. It leans a little more pink than a true coral on me (NC45 with pigmented lips) but it is so flattering and pretty that I just adore it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Lovely colour for my NC30 skin-tone. It's like a toned down version of MAC's 'Vegas Volt' which looked too bright when the MUA tested it on me. I love this shade because it's easy enough to wear for everyday and doesn't look too garish. This shade is bold enough for my liking, and have been wearing it alot when I want a brighter lip colour. Nice formula and is usually opaque with two swipes. Brightens up my look especially when I wear it with a simple neutral eye. Love it!