MAC Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

on 1/13/2013 12:01:00 AM

I've been searching for a nice nude for a while now, and I love this. Very pretty soft pink color. The only con is that it will settle into any fine lines; you definitely need to be well moisturized and exfoliate before wear.

on 12/1/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have pigmented lips so this lipstick doesn't look so good on me. My top lip is darker than the bottom. When I put it on, my bottom lip looks nice, pink, and creamy, while the top lip looks darker in comparison. If I put concealer on my lips and then apply the lipstick, my lips look amazing. I like the look it gives me. It's a perfect nude. It makes me look like a corpse, but I like it lol

on 11/18/2012 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Generally, I love MAC products. They work really well and they have a great color selection, but when they get it wrong, boy do they get it wrong. I have Bombshell, Hot Gossip, and Brave and I love them! They are the perfect color and consistency for me. They go on smooth with no tugging and they always seem to last. They don't dry my lips out and they go good with a ton of my glosses. I can't say that about Creme d'Nude. The color does not flatter me, the lipstick dries my lips out, it doesn't go on evenly, and it tugs my lips when I put it on. Whether I apply it out of the tube or with a brush, the formula seems to be very dry and unforgiving. I think this color would be great on someone that is a little darker than myself, but all in all, I think this is one of the few crappy products MAC makes. Save yourself the time and money and buy either Revlon's Soft Nude or Circe by NYX. Both are almost identical to MAC's Creme d'Nude but Revlon's is a little bit pinker and NYX's is a little more moisturizing.

on 11/14/2012 4:23:00 PM

I LOVE IT! :)
This stuff makes your lips look sexy and it can give u a sulturous look in no time!!! my boyfriend loves it when I wear this lipstick..! I dunno why! ;) I guess it looks natural but sexy at the same time..?? I usually pair it up with a bronzed look and it looks amazing!!

I definitely reccomended to those girls that are looking for a PERFECT NUDE LIP.. this is the one to try! I've tried so many nude lip colours... like MYTH (by mac; too dry.. u need a gloss), siss (cool toned nude.. it's ok), and other ones by other brands...! this one sticks out of bunch! it's very versatile, the texture is creamy so you don't need a lip condititioner or a gloss on top.. ;) the colour is slightly like MYTH but better.. it doesn't make u look like a ghost..if u know what i mean.. haha ;)

on 11/14/2012 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love the colour and the moisture it gives to my lips. latick from MAC is definitely something I enjoying spending a little extra on.

on 11/13/2012 2:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Very moisturizing. Doesn't stay on my lips for as long as I'd like it to. I find myself reapplying often. Love MAC lipsticks.

on 10/24/2012 8:14:00 PM

I really like this nude a lot. While the application can be a bit temperamental, it really is a lovely color. Just make sure your lips are exfoliated first. Very wearable, everyday color. Looks really nice with a bold eye or a barely there look. This looks really nice against my skin tone (NW35).

Let me start by saying that I love MAC products. I was wearing Revlon lipsticks for awhile, but ended up with 6 empty MAC containers, so I recycled them through Back 2 MAC. I wanted MAC's lipstick (Blankety) but they were out of stock, so I instead chose Creme D' Nude.

The color is a perfect nude shade for my fair skin (Studio Fix in NC15). It's a fantastic nude pink shade. And since it's a cremesheen, it's glossy without the stickiness of lipgloss, which I love. I can't stand lipgloss.

Unfortunately, I can only give this three lippies. Why? Because the staying power is garbage. The glossiness fades after an hour, and although the color seems to remain for awhile, overall it needs to reapplied often.

It's a shame, because it's a beautiful lipstick.

on 9/24/2012 9:32:00 PM

I love this color and formula so much! This has to be my all time favorite listick. The only thing that bothers me is that I notice cremesheen lipsticks break easily, or maybe it's just the ones I've gotten. :( Mine is fairly new (around a month old) and seems to have broken already

*Update!: I don't like this formula so much anymore, although it isn't drying, it highlights EVERY PEICE of dead skin and crease on your lip. The amplified formula is MUCH MUCH better. I can't live without my nude lipsticks, but this one is not a must have for me. Next time, I will try blankety. Unless you have time to exfoliate your lips everyday or two, don't get this.

on 9/6/2012 5:19:00 PM

This shade is an ok nude, I think it would look best on darker skin tones. For me hue is a much better nude shade so I don't end up wearing this one too often.
Your lips have to be scrubbed and some sort of balm applied first for it to go on smooth. Even then after applying the lipstick I go over it with my finger to even it out and make sure it's not patchy and spread evenly on my lips.

Popular Lipsticks