August 20, 2014 | 1975 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

Nude with pink tones to it. It is not sheer but not completely opaque either. Its creamy at first but dries out my lips? Mind you I have chronic dry lips. Even application. Exfoiliationg is a must unless you want every crack and dry patch on your lips to be the center of attention. Not for everyone. Which means also taking into account your lip pigmentation. Two girls wearing the same foundation could try this on but if one girls lip is pigmented and the others isnt, it will look slightly different especially since this lipstick is not opaque. In my opinion this is a step up from myth. Beautiful color to pair with a sultry, smoky, or dramatic eye but I also think its a nude that you can wear everyday with any (sweet, fun, flirty, neutral) eyelook.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by mienelienable

I really like the color, a perfect nude for me, not to light and not to dark. The downfall with this is that the color quiqly dissapears (after less than half an hour)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by mccasland23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i LOVE the color of this lipstick. it goes on smooth and it's very hydrating. the only reason as to why i gave it 4 lippies was becuase A): its not completely opaque, which i had wanted because my lips are a very deep pink, and B): the pricing was a little high for me. the packing is elegant and traditional mac; very recignizable. overall, there;s few negatives about this product, and i really liked it! its one of my favorite mac lip products, and my HG nude lipcolor. LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by StinaBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this nude because I wanted a really basic nude lipstick and it had great reviews.
But I did not like it!

Pros:
1. The color is very very nice and I would say the "perfect" nude shade. But that's about all the good things I can say about this lipstick!

Cons:
1. The lipstick has a shiny texture, almost as a gloss. But I guess that's my own fault as I didn't realize it was a creme sheen.
2. It's not opaque, no matter how many layers I put on or how much I rub the product into my lips. It also makes lines more prominent on the lips.
3. Because of it's very glossy formula I can tell the lipstick is very prone to melting and/or breaking.
4. Again, due to the formula it slides all over the place and it does NOT stay on for long. As soon as I even lick my lips half of the color is gone.

Bottom line:
Not worth the money, quite pricey too. I wanted an opaque, nude lipstick that stays on, but the only good thing about this lipstick is the color for me.
Will not repurchase or recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Riyap24

One of my fav nude shades paired with mac lipliner boldy bare. without gloss , it shines and really stands out . love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend gave me a large sample of this, and it is HG worthy. A perfect nude that doesn't wash out my PPP complexion like my other favorite, Myth, does. I will repurchase this forever, it's perfect for a Sophia Loren makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by DollyMac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Approached to this beautiful nude lipstick ever! from - SMLx0
(Youtube MakeUp Guru) Tried this out at MAC &' totally fell in love! I actually fell in love at FIRST sight..! I will definitely purchase this again, it's like my favorite Nude.. I also top it off with MAC cremesheen in Fashion Whim.. Or you can top it off with MAC cremeseen Boybait! Super Beuuuuuu-tiful <3
xoxoxoxoxo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this, but feel a little let down. This is sheer on my pigmented lips. Not my favorite nude. It a layering color for me to tone down other colors or to wear over lipliners. For me, it takes work to make it look good. Not pigmented enough for me. Update: I was not feeling this lipstick at all in Winter, but now since it Spring and sunny, it's a lot more flattering! It was very blah on me in the overcast gray Winter season. Looks much much better in Spring weather on me. I like it more now!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm not a huge lipstick fan and I rarely wear any at all but I had to have good nude lips with dark cat eyes right?
I love the texture because it applies so easily and I love the feel of it on the lips buuut I hate how it settles into the lines of my lips and it doesn't really last that long.
It is a nice product but not amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of nude lips so when I had enough empty MAC eyeshadows I knew I was going to get a lipstick. I had tried MAC's Myth from a friend and although the color was beautiful it made my lips look washed out and wasn't moisturizing at all. I picked out Creme D' Nude to be my first MAC lipstick and I'm so glad that I did. It's a beautiuful nude lipstick, with a very nice sheen to it that keeps my lips very moisturized. I'm an NC25 and it dosen't wash me out. I will continue to use this lipstick, it's absolutley beautiful and I would reccomend it to anyone who is a fan of nude lips.