November 23, 2014 | 1870 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jeepsnjewels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Very moisturizing. Doesn't stay on my lips for as long as I'd like it to. I find myself reapplying often. Love MAC lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I really like this nude a lot. While the application can be a bit temperamental, it really is a lovely color. Just make sure your lips are exfoliated first. Very wearable, everyday color. Looks really nice with a bold eye or a barely there look. This looks really nice against my skin tone (NW35).

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by peacelovepatchouli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying that I love MAC products. I was wearing Revlon lipsticks for awhile, but ended up with 6 empty MAC containers, so I recycled them through Back 2 MAC. I wanted MAC's lipstick (Blankety) but they were out of stock, so I instead chose Creme D' Nude.

The color is a perfect nude shade for my fair skin (Studio Fix in NC15). It's a fantastic nude pink shade. And since it's a cremesheen, it's glossy without the stickiness of lipgloss, which I love. I can't stand lipgloss.

Unfortunately, I can only give this three lippies. Why? Because the staying power is garbage. The glossiness fades after an hour, and although the color seems to remain for awhile, overall it needs to reapplied often.

It's a shame, because it's a beautiful lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

I love this color and formula so much! This has to be my all time favorite listick. The only thing that bothers me is that I notice cremesheen lipsticks break easily, or maybe it's just the ones I've gotten. :( Mine is fairly new (around a month old) and seems to have broken already

*Update!: I don't like this formula so much anymore, although it isn't drying, it highlights EVERY PEICE of dead skin and crease on your lip. The amplified formula is MUCH MUCH better. I can't live without my nude lipsticks, but this one is not a must have for me. Next time, I will try blankety. Unless you have time to exfoliate your lips everyday or two, don't get this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Shansie101

This shade is an ok nude, I think it would look best on darker skin tones. For me hue is a much better nude shade so I don't end up wearing this one too often.
Your lips have to be scrubbed and some sort of balm applied first for it to go on smooth. Even then after applying the lipstick I go over it with my finger to even it out and make sure it's not patchy and spread evenly on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by kelseynicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this lipstick, but i dont. Its the first lipstick ive ever owned and just wanted a nude lipstick so i asked the lady at the MAC store and she recommended this one. When i got home i tried it on and was not impressed. It sticks to any little bit of dry skin, and shows every crack in my lip. I read some reviews and saw that using lip balm underneath might help so i tried this but it didnt. Im nc 20 and this makes me looked washed out and pale. Im trying to make it work since it cost $15 but so far its not. I would not repurchase and will probably just end up giving it away.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

This color to me is not a pink toned nude. It's more ashy and made me look washed out. Also, the formula looks horrible it clings to any tiny bit of dry skin you have. It never looks natural at all. It's impossible to get it to blend evenly either. I love nudes but this was just not good.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by kristiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my very fav nude lipsticks! For some reason my lips re HIGHLY pigmented red naturally and i look horrible with red toned lips..go figure.. I only wear..and swear by nude lips...if i was trapped on a deserted island my one thing I would bring would be nude lipstick. Lol. This is highly pigmented and I like it more than mac myth because it has moisture to it. Myth drys my lips out super bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ChemicalMonster

Nude with pink tones to it. It is not sheer but not completely opaque either. Its creamy at first but dries out my lips? Mind you I have chronic dry lips. Even application. Exfoiliationg is a must unless you want every crack and dry patch on your lips to be the center of attention. Not for everyone. Which means also taking into account your lip pigmentation. Two girls wearing the same foundation could try this on but if one girls lip is pigmented and the others isnt, it will look slightly different especially since this lipstick is not opaque. In my opinion this is a step up from myth. Beautiful color to pair with a sultry, smoky, or dramatic eye but I also think its a nude that you can wear everyday with any (sweet, fun, flirty, neutral) eyelook.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by mienelienable

I really like the color, a perfect nude for me, not to light and not to dark. The downfall with this is that the color quiqly dissapears (after less than half an hour)