Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Lingerie Pink 007

4.1

YSL rouge volupte lipsticks are the best lipsticks on the market, PERIOD.
packaging: drool. even has a little mirror, and the fact the color is indicated on the outside of the tube is great
pigmentation: super pigmented. one swipe does it
feel: rich and creamy
moisturizing: very
wear time: exceptional
shine: yes
spf: check

lingerie pink is a perfect lighter-than-your-lips cool baby pink, the kind of color thats surprisingly hard to find. (i've discovered YSL has an excellent selection of them, though.). i love the color but more than anything i love the product itself. i will be loyal to this lipstick for a long time, and lipstick loyalty is hard to come by..

This lipstick is a dream come true. It's wonderful! It goes on super smooth, like butter on the lips and it smells soo yummy! It even has a delicious taste when you lick your lips. I love wearing it w/pale lip erase. The only problem that I see is that it is way expensive and that the product runs out fast, yikes! But it's worth trying it. It looks a lot like nyx strawberry milk but they do have some differences and quality is def one. Here is a pic of me wearing it!

Full Size Image

I dont understand why these lipsticks get such glowing reviews! For the money, I think they're awful! Number 7 (lingerie pink) is a lovely colour, but the texture of these lipsticks I'd describe as plain greasy...the colour clings onto even the tiniest amount of dry skin and settles into the lines of the mouth - Im 19 so lines shouldnt be a problem should they!! It just plain sucks, the texture of mac lipsticks to me is far superior. I actually purchased a cheapy lipstick from bloom that does a better job than this. Gotta love the YSL packaging though...

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I had waited all weekend to receive this from Sephora. I was full of anticipation due to reading about the incredible texture of these on the board as well as worrying if this shade would work for my NC30 skin. Finally received it this afternoon and it's love. :)

The texture Is unbelievable. I don't own another lipstick that has such a creamy lovely feel to it. It's extremely pigmented so you don't need to layer unless you really want to, one swipe on my lips was enough to do it. It's a pretty pale barbie like pink without question and finally a l/s in this shade that is warmer toned. When I read color descriptions I was afraid this was going to be like all the others in different brands I've tried, that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. Fortunately I was wrong. It's suprisingly very flattering for warmer toned skin. Beautiful decadent packaging as can be expected from YSL.

Overall, I'm very pleased w/ the product even though they retail for $34 which is the most I've ever paid for a l/s. Well worth it! I plan on picking up #2 next.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

YES BABY!!!!!!!!!! I just went to Saks today and am in LOVE with their lipsticks. I have never been so happy with lipsticks. This color is fabulous and it really make your lips look so plump and delicious. The smell of the lipstick is so yummy. This pink is the perfect pink- it is not too pink like barbie is walking down the street, and it is not too dark of a pink- just right! I am so picky with my lipsticks, and it usually takes me a while before i find the right shade, but after reading all of the reviews about YSL lipstick, I had to try for myself. The price is up there ($34), but a little bit goes a LONG way. All you need is a little but for high color pay off. The texture is creamy and a little bit satin on my lips. ****I would suggest going to a makeup counter to try because I was going to buy the peach passion over the internet because I saw a picture online, but It was not as I imagined it would be on my lips when i tried it at the counter, so i would definitely stop by the counter. This lipstick makes me feel so sexy~~and the best part is I want more shades!!! These are so addicting, and i cannot wait to increase my collection. Overall, ~FABULOUS~ pink color.

This is my FAVORITE lipstick EVER!!! It is the perfect pink!! It's a very pale and pretty pinkand I just love it soo much!! First of all the pigmentation is amazing!!! And the packaging is the prettiest I've ever seen!! It smells amazing like melons or something and goes on soo smooth like butter! It's also very hydrating! I lovelovelove this! Everyone go buy it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Color: Super pigmented PALE pink (think MAC Snob w/ a touch of Hue). Still wearable, just don't think I'll wear it enough to repurchase at this price (read below) - can be used for a 60's mod look - tends to pull the yellow in my skin if I over-apply.

Formula: very greasy feeling going on (easy to over apply in relation to the pigmentation), the greasiness actually is drying to me - if I blot it it actually stays on like a dream& keeps my normally cracked/dry lips very comfortable! SPF 15

Packaging: Gold, heavy & lux! A cute lil mirror is on the top of the lid. You can see the color around a clear & YSL logo'd band around the middle - only negative is the label only has the number, not the name of the color.

Cost: EXPENSIVE $38 CND (+ 5% sales tax).
continued >>

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a gorgeous pink, but be careful if you apply with a heavy hand as its very creamy! It feels like no other lipstick I have used so soft and nourishing - almost like a lip balm. I love to dap this on my lips for a small ammount of colour and put a little bit of gloss over the top :)
Very expensive though and although the product is fantastic I think the should charge no more than 15

My skin has never looked more yellow--I just realized I dislike having yellowish/beigeish skin :(. I wish I had pink undertones so that I could wear this :) It is the perfect pale pink. I just can't help but feel so girly in this! It is so pigmented! For a lipstick that feels so light, it's amazing that you only need one coat to get full color. I love this. I just wish it looked better on my skin, which is why I probably won't repurchase. But until it runs out, I use it under a clear lipgloss (or with Date Night Dazzleglass on top) and that makes it look really pretty (it also lasts about 4 hours when I wear it with lipgloss). I love the glossy finish, but somehow it is still matte. And hands down for the first lipstick with an spf that doesn't dry my lips! I'm def. going to be buying more. I may not ever buy lipstick from another brand again. I feel like I'm too young for such fancy packaging though :/ Oh, it might bring out the yellow in your teeth though--but you can also minimize that effect by adding a gloss, especially if it's a purplish gloss.

Best lipstick on the market. I bought 4 shades and I want more. Pure luxury in a tube of lipstick.

Recommended for Medium Skin