December 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by babooner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this brush; I have two. Very convenient size, super soft, NEVER sheds despite once-a-week washing. I use it with pressed powders for a more natural finish than I would get with a sponge. Also, despite storing it in a large handbag filled with heavy items, I haven't had a problem with the aluminium case denting as some other reviewers have mentioned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

I love this Kabuki! It's sooo soft and easy to use/carry with you in your makeup bag. I use it if I need to touch up my powder throughout the day. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by pocky

This is a great little brush. I bought it to apply mineral foundation. For me, this brush has just the right softness and density to apply mineral foundation. I also needed a retractable brush that I can pack without either fear of damaging or leaving behind when I travel. The quality is excellent, given that this brush is so cheap. However, I would not call this my HG kabuki brush since I have hundreds of other brushes. I find that I prefer my other brushes for other face powders such as loose powder, blush, and bronzer. This little brush isn't a very good multi-tasking brush, in my opinion. However, if you're on a budget or just don't want to spend a lot of money on a good brush, by all means this is your brush. Keep in mind that it will take a couple days to dry if you want to wash it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by rubie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have not had the best experience with other EcoTools brushes, but this is totally different. Applys powder perfectly, and I love that it's retractable so I can just toss into my purse and not have to worry about it getting messed up. Great brush and good price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this brush! So far it hasn't fallen apart like I've read in other reviews (I've had it for quite some time, like over a year).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by lizziespangles

Excellent kabuki brush. Highly recommend. All the brushes in the range are fantastic quality and a fraction of the cost of brushes from Bobbi Brown, Mac, etc. Go buy. You won't regret. Their Bronzing brush is fab too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this on iherb.com for about $7 I think (use this code for $5 off any purchase
"GAC548") Soooo anyway this is my first ecotools brush and I LOVE it, it's just what I needed - a low cost, dense, high quality, retractable (for cleanliness) kabuki brush! There isn't really much to say except that it does it's job perfectly, I use it for my powder in the morning and touchups during the day : )
Edit:
Unfortunately after about a month of daily use and a few washes the brush separated from the base, I glued it back in but now it's not retractable : (

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really impressed with this brush. Very soft, just the right density, and good for applying powder and blending makup. And portable! For the price it's definitely definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by emmibabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

So great! I love the design - so cute and convenient, keeps the brush clean. SO soft, I can't believe it was so cheap. I bought mine on amazon for about 7 bucks - I couldn't believe it, especially buying all these expensive sephora brushes. This is ten times better than the sephora kabuki I had, which was rough and fell apart and just bad all together. Applys my BE makeup very well. Everyone should have one!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to like it.. I used it with my mac mineral powder to go. However, recently I found it to be rougher than other ecotools brushes and no longer use this.