Philosophy Turbo Booster C Powder

4.1

Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Pca, Copper Pca, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Juice, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Arginine, Cysteine, Aloe Barbadensis Gel. Booster Capsules P.M. Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilic

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

If you are looking for a high potency vit C product that is stable, this is great!!! Mix a small amount of this powder with your favorite serum or moisturizer. It is so easy to add to your existing routine. It is meant to be used in the AM and it is important not to combine this with prodcuts containing retinol. I use this in the morning and retinoid pads at night.

this product is amazing,i mix with my pure argan oil and my skin has never been this smooth and my dark spots have completely faded.i never believed that anything could make my skin firmer and this does the job.i've tried most of the expensive creams like chanel lancome..etc
and this turbo c-booster powder with my argen oil is the only thing that works for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Philosophy's Turbo Booster C Powder is expensive, but it's worth every dime.
This powder comes in an amber glass bottle and includes a tiny little plastic spoon. I hate to say this, but my first impression when using this product was that it looked like I was spooning out an illicit drug!

All joking aside, I love that you can use the powder to mix a fresh batch with any serum or lotion you normally use. I put about 2 pumps worth of face lotion in the palm of my hand, and add a scoop of the powder. Incorporating the powder into the lotion takes very little effort. The mixture doesn't thicken, clump or feel gritty, and maintains the same consistency of my regular face lotion.

I've been using this daily for the past few weeks, and I can already see a difference. My skin is super soft, and looks brighter and fresher overall. It's an easy and effective way to incorporate a skin brightening treatment into my low-maintenance skin care routine.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I have noticed a difference in my skin. My blackheads are gone and my skin has cleared up a lot. I don't even break out when I am pmsing at all. I did not notice that some of my hyper pigmentation has lessen though. It says on the packaging that you cannot use it at night. I contacted Philosophy and they said just don't use it with products containing retinol. So... I have been using it morning and night. I mix it with my sunblock and I mix it with my night cream. I also mix it with Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough serum. I never felt the tingling effect that some people have described. I use to hate how I have to use the scoop to mix everyday but now it is just part of my routine. I already purchased another bottle that is now waiting in the fridge for me to finish using my first bottle. For $35 a bottle, I think it is worth it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for about 1.5 months and I definitely notice an improvement in my face. My face is brighter and my skin looks more even. I use the product about 4-5 days a week in the morning and I feel like it even helps my makeup stay on better. Compared to the Skinceuticals vitamin C product I always read about, the price is VERY good plus it actually gives results. It takes an extra step to mix it in with your lotion/serum/whatever but I think its worth it. I keep the bottle in the fridge and portion out a bit into one of those MAC sample containers, which I hope is helping the product stay stable longer but who really knows. Either way, I've seen results and am impressed.

Like a lot of the other people who have tried this, I had really dull skin (esp. in the winter) and bad breakouts. It really brightened my skin. Now it glows. It has really helped with my acne too. I don't have any bad breakouts and the acne scars have faded quickly and are now gone. My skin feels so fresh and pretty. It's a little expensive, but that's ok. I get such great results.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I wish I'd found this stuff years ago. I've been using it for almost a month now and my skin looks amazing. I've always had uneven pigmentation but this has improved it so much I no longer wear foundation! I highly recommend trying it. Get a small sample at Sephora and you'll see results in a week and it just keeps getting better after that. HG status for me.

Philosophy's Vitamin C skincare products are truly amazing. I've been a huge fan of the Microdelivery peel for years, so I decided to try out the Turbo Booster C Powder and Microdelivery Exfoliating wash.

I have added a bit of the powder to my nighttime product (Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle) for the past 3 nights and have already had amazing results. I was experiencing dull skin and a breakout (3 large blemishes and various blackheads), and it has actually totally smoothed them and brightened my skin. The spots have faded, a painful cystic has retreated, and my skin feels fresh and pretty again. This is the line for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's simple enough to use.
1 scoop in the am with any serum or moisturizer and thats it. It mixes really well with anything.

Any added vitatmins on your face is A.O.K. by me!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm very pleased with this product and I would definitely purchase it again. I have had some splotches of hyperpigmentation on my face for about 10 years now. Mostly on my chin and cheekbones. Over the past 2 years I noticed that the dark patches were getting darker and deeper and I couldn't even conceal them with makeup anymore unless I wanted to look like I was wearing a mask of foundation. I kept hearing that vit c is good for helping with dark spots so I took the plunge and bought a bottle of this turbo C powder. I didn't get immediate results. Some people say that vit c gives them an instant glow but I didn't experience this. However after about 2 weeks of daily use I did notice a clearer brighter skin tone. Now 1 month later I am very pleased with the results. The hyper pigmentation has definitely faded to something more manageable and a small layer of foundation hides it entirely. I mix a full scoop in with my whine serum (another philosophy product that I have grown to love) and I can't believe that I am actually getting real results. I could probably cut back to 1/2 scoop now. Just this morning I was sitting at my mirror looking at my face and I was seriously tempted to not wear any foundation as my skin just looked so healthy and bright. But alas! I'm not that brave yet. I often do run errands without makeup on but I have never gone to work without my full face on. Maybe someday.