Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel

3.9

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Matricaria Extract (Chamomilla Recutita), Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben

So I didn't realize HOW great of a brow gel this is until I tried to replace it with a generic drug store brow gel.

The Anastasia Brow Gel holds SO well with very little product. Of course, if you use too much, your eyebrows will feel like they've been shellacked. You've been warned. But really, when you use just enough, it holds your brows all day without flaking! I am so happy I'm almost done with the generic one I have. I can't wait to have an Anastasia brow gel in my make-up bag again!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great brow gel. Holds all day. No flakies. But I feel like I get the same performance from Maybelline's Great Lash in clear, so I would not repurchase. I am going to keep to compare over time, see if Great Lash dries my brows out, and will update my review.
EDIT: Great Lash was very dry and flakey for me. No go.
EDIT: I prefer Urban Decay's Brow Gel because the applicator is a brush instead of a spoolie, so I feel like the gel is more evenly distributed and doesn't look and feel as obvious.

I love this brow gel, my brows are naturally very, very unruly, and I happened to get a sample of this once from Sephora. My brows stayed in place ALL DAY LONG. Which is amazing for me! It didn't get stiff or flakey like some other formula's tend to be. It just did it's job of holding my brows in place until I removed it at the end of the night.
I would definitely purchase a full sized one if it wasn't so expensive!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is my favorite brow gel that I've yet tried. The wand picks up the perfect amount of product, doesn't flake, doesn't make my brows TOO crunchy (lol) and lasts all day. This keeps my brows perfectly in place and really polishes up my look. Comes in a nice metallic tube and lasts a long time. I've had this for a year in a half now and it still hasn't dried up so I'm very impressed with that! The only downside is that this is pricey for a simple brow gel, but it is good quality and the high price is a given since you are also paying for the name. i will keep using this unless something better comes along.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Ok, I recieved this as part of my 500 points, thats the only way i would ever get a brow gel that cost 20 bucks :) OMGEEEEE!!!!! this stuff is the bomb. I dont know if its the cute packaging, anastasia being a holy grail/over hyped product, or this stuff is just amazing. I have used plenty low end clear mascaras which work fine, but its something different about this stuff. It locks my brows in place, doesnt remove my penicl or pwder thats used to fill my brows in and it dries fast, almost immediately. Once my sample runs out I will buy this over and over again, despite the cost. When something works, its worth it :)

love this!
Hold my brows for all day and easy to use!
Little bit pricy... I will try other products like this and I will keep buying this until I found a substitution!

I got mine in trial size as part of a set from my 500 points reward from Sephora. I'd say it does the job pretty well. I don't have thick eyebrows, but it does keep my brows in place and in perfect shape all day. Without the brow gel, whatever shape I have drawn on my brows smudges or disappears due to the oils and sweat during the day, so this brow gel works great for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This brow gel does an excellent job of grooming the brows and keeping them in place all day long. I have used several brow gels and this is one of my favorites. The downside is it is over $20, which is not very budget friendly for some.

NOTE: if you do not like feeling that you have hairspray or strong hold gel on your eyebrows then this is not the product for you. I happen to like my brows to have this type of hold.

The packaging while cute, is not very effective for me because I cannot see how much product i left in the tube. Clear brow gel has a tendency to get discolored from the make up, etc. so I can see why the packaging is not clear.

Because I love the formula, I would probably re-purchase, but hopefully the product lasts long enough so I will not have to purchase it for awhile.

I find that the ELF brow gel/clear mascara duo works very effectively and is only $1- although it does take a longer time to dry than the Anastasia.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a sample of this in a (now-discontinued) Birchbox.

Awww, kyoooot packaging. Metallic, adorable little short wand, bristles look kinda familiar...as in like mascara....

Oh, wait, it's for your eyeBROWS?

(insert conflustered face here. Step over to mirror to examine my dinky, weak, patchy, overplucked-a-long-time-ago pathetic sauce above my eyes.)

THIS is what yer gonna fix? Mmmhmmmm.

I brushed it on in the general direction I wanted it to stay and then promptly forgot about it. That is, until the pulling started. Like mite-sized hooligans were giving the base of my brow hairs not-so-friendly tweaks when I moved my face. *ping* "Ah!" *poink* "Aye!"...and so on.

Slowly things were tightening up in that region, for good or for ill, I could not say. It certainly wasn't enjoyable, feeling the individual hairs of your eyebrows creep and stiffen.

Return to mirror, inspect miraculous changes. ...erm... Inspect changes? ...errrmmmm... Inspect no evidence of change at all? ...well... Ok, so I just inspected. I had brushed on an essentially clear mascara that purports to thicken and groom your brows. Survey says?

Thicken? Nup. Same wimpies as ever. Groom? Nup. Not when you only have maybe twenty of 'em to "groom" in the first place. They did look kinda shiny, in a slicked-on Vaseline way, and felt kinda stiff in a too-much-mousse wY

So, tactility is...greasy yet crunchy at the same time! I have...A MCDONALD'S FRENCH FRY ON MY EYEBROW HAIR. Euew. No.

Hopefully will work for those who sport wild, untamed, monkey curls of exuberant eyebrow bush. For me, alas, a fun exercise in remembering to take all cosmetic tall tales with a grain of salt and a margarita, receipt handy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it works good, nothing special. the fact that it contains 4 types of parabens, i would not re purchase. you dont need much of this product, use it sparingly.

Popular Brows Products