July 30, 2014 | 959 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this brow gel but hate the price. I was making do with clear mascara when I saw Pixiwoo recommend this. She said it was the best so the next time I was in Sephora I bought it. This product is expensive but worth the extra cost IMHO.

I usually use a Revlon or a Maybelline brow pencil, and then set it with clear mascara. I noticed that the clear mascara I used tended to pull the brow pencil color right off my brows. Also, but the end of the day I noticed that my brow pencil used to wear off. Not so when I set my brows with the Anastasia product. My bows look as good at the end of the day as they do right after I do my makeup when I use the Anastasia brow gel.

I been wearing makeup since I was a teen and I have discovered that high price or low price is not always an indication of quality in makeup. I have used many, many inexpensive products that really deliver. On the other hand, I have wasted tons of money on expensive products that perform no better than drugstore products that can be purchase for a fraction of the price.

I love this product and even though I flinched when I had to shell out over twenty dollars for a brow gel, this product performs, does what it is supposed to do and I have not found a drugstore substitute that works as well. Those factors alone make this product worth its high price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by pmonga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I happily used up a tube of this and then decided to replace it with a cheapie drugstore clear mascara because this stuff is expensive. Does not compare at all. I learned my lesson and am repurchasing Anastasia! Doesn't flake, holds the brow shape in place ALLL day. I have have thick and full brows and a drugstore clear mascara does nothing for me hold-wise after a couple of hours. When I had my 1st tube, this was something I put on every single day, even though I don't wear makeup every day, because of the definition it would give my combed brows. I love it so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year. It came in the brow kit I bought from sephora. It works great, a little touch goes a long way as the final step in my brow makeup routine. It keeps my brows in place all day, never flakes, and holds the shape I combed them into etc. No complaints except for the price. I chose "no" to re-purchase, as I feel that the $1-5 clear mascara products from the drug store work just as well. So I can't justify spending the price for this product. But overall, it works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought a mini size dirt cheap on TJ Maxx. Tried it out and didn't love it at first, but continued to use it up. The more I used it I fell in love with it! A little goes along way. If you use too much it will flake. I did contemplate on purchasing a full size only because of the price. Finally splurged and bought it, only after I used up all other brow products and noticed nothing worked better than this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Hammermkl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Clear Brow Gel as a mini 2-pack from sephora.com that came with the Lash Lifting mascara. The Brow Gel flakes after it dries and makes my brows look like they have dandruff.

I won't buy these or any products from Anastasia of Beverly Hills again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by indygal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this. Holds brows in place without being overly stiff and doesn't leave clumps. It's pricey but worth it to me since cheaper products I've tried aren't as good. This lasts forever too since you only need to use a light coat. It doesn't flake off like some others I've tried either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by oOpocahontasOo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product would've received 5 stars, but that price! This gel is a little pricey, but for the quality I would purchase again. A couple years back, I got this as a free sample. I never knew how well this holds your brows in place! I just wish this company sold a "travel friendly size"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Does exactly what it promises to -- keeps brows in place all day without flaking. As someone with Groucho Marx brows who has tried countless cheaper gels, let me tell you, this is a rare thing. $20 isn't cheap. (Sephora F&F. Just sayin'.) But this clear gel solves a problem that's been vexing me, leaving me more brain space for .... I dunno ... solving world hunger or something.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by CarolynKeene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After using and loving the sample tube I received, I was ready to purchase the full size--until I saw the price. Who spends 20-plus bucks on a clear brow gel? Um, me. After years of slumming it with the hairspray-on-the-toothbrush trick, I got sick of the mess and inconvenience. I know there are cheaper options out there, but I'd rather not experiment and potentially waste money on something that doesn't work as well. Just a gentle touch of Anastasia's little gold wand holds my brows in place all day (even through a nap!) without any flaking or itchiness. The gel has a slight alcohol odor that disappears as soon as it dries and the results look so natural. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time for brow powder, I'll use the gel solo for a more polished look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easy to apply, with a nice scent. Keeps my brows in place all day and adds a nice sheen to make them look more finished. My one complaint is that the gloss tends to remove a bit of my eyebrow pencil, as it goes on kind of wet (I bought the clear version to layer over pencil).