Nivea A Kiss of Moisture

Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glycerides, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Camauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax, Water, Fragrance

on 2/21/2012 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love love love this lip balm! It's the best chapstick I've ever used. I'll never trade it for another lip balm. Moisturizes, lasts all day and goes great with putting on lipstick or lip gloss. Best lip balm ever by Nivea!! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

My favorite lip balm. It gives you that soothed moisturized feeling instantly. If you over-apply, it can feel greasy, but it's really more like a light waxy consistency. Probably not healing enough for chapped lips, but if you just like the feeling of a little more suppleness, it's a go-to.

on 2/2/2012 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I probably wouldn't buy this balm again due to its greasiness. This formula is more lightweight than I prefer, and its ingredient list isn't impressive. Initially I liked this balm, but that changed as time wore on. Currently I use up what I have left in tube 2 by applying before bed, though I'd doubtfully buy this product again in the future. Before this balm, I'd go with Lypsyl.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This lip balm is incredibly moisturizing, but Ireally didn't appreciate how greasy the consistency was. It seemed great at first but after a while it just feels like a layer of grease. Since I have oily skin, I did not like the feeling the balm gave me

on 1/22/2012 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm here to review the NIVEA ESSENTIAL lip balm. I can't find it on MUA soooo I'll just write my review here.
So this balm came in a set of 2 for around $2. It has a lot of product and fragrance free. I am on my second tube and I like to use this at night.
It is a thick balm consistency that provides a shiney finish.
As far as moisturizing goes, it is not bad but not that effective. It coats my lips with a layer of balm but I don't see major improvements to help moisturize or smooth out my lips.
It is really bad as a base under lipstick. It prevents colour payoff from the lipstick so I have to swipe many many times to have them show up.
Not amazing but it's okay. I would say this is better for kids, because it is fragrance free and very basic!

on 1/22/2012 2:41:00 PM

Nivea "A Kiss of Moisture-Essential Lip Care" (non-SPF version!) came highly recommended to me by my regular physician. She said it was one of the best mild lip balms on the market (next to plain Vaseline) and I couldn't agree more.

It's housed in a medium blue tube with a white cap. The balm is white, but glides on clear. It has a smooth and soft texture, not waxy, and has absolutely no flavor/taste. It's virtually fragrance-free -- I do discern a *very* subtle scent (Mustela-like?), but it's not enough to really notice, plus it's nice. The finish is glossy and it leaves my lips moisturized for hours. A perfect lipbalm for both day and night.

I bought it on-sale at CVS (buy one get one 50% off) and I keep one in my purse and the other on my nightstand. I won't hesitate to repurchase when I run low.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is Nivea lip balm, A Touch of Moisture. The packaging is standard, just a blue plastic tube, would be nice if it clicked close. This balm is really nice though and does its job well.It's untinted and unscented, but makes your lips look healthy and pretty. It melts into your lips and feels slightly slippery but not annoyingly so. It lasts for a good while, and has seriously protected my lips this winter. It's a little more than I would pay for a balm like this, but you get a good amount of product, and you can find coupons and sales on it. This is something to stock up on for the winter!

on 1/8/2012 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My lips have been so dry and cracked around the edges recently due to weather changes. I tried the Blistex Restore/Revive product, which was the biggest waste ever. Luckily it was less than $2 so I didn't feel too bad about wasting money on it. I typically only use lip gloss everyday, but those do not protect or treat lips in any way whatsoever. I even tried using Vaseline in hopes that it would help because I've always had good exeriences with Vaseline in the past, in this case it did not help at all.
I finally went to the store yesterday to find something else that would heal my lips. I found this product on sale for about $3 so I purchased it. I like Nivea product and this one gets relatively positive reviews so I got it. I love the packaging - it's light blue and really cute. The stick itself is solid white and applies on creamy. I noticed a difference in my lips within hours of using it. I applied it on last night and this morning my lips already look and feel so much better. This product works fast and feels so nice on my lips. I am glad I decided to try it because it works. It's saved my lips and I will continue using it. I will probably repurchase it in other colors/flavors just to try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

When you first buy this and open it up, it kind of looks like the little elmers stick glues. At first, it even smelt like them too. But when i applied it, it was so smooth and creamy--I fell in love! I kind of wish they came out with one that tingled like burts bee. But other than that, these are quickly becoming my favorite lip balms! I put it on before I go to bed, and when I wake up, it's still there and my lips are smoother than ever.

Okay so i bought this product about maybe 5 or 6 months ago. When i first saw this at Albertsons (i know, i know who buys lip balm at Albertsons? But i was in a rush and my lips were chapped) So the package seemed to be not very eye catchy as eos lip balm but it caught my eye when i read all the 'splendid' remarks on the package. So i bought it anyways. When i first wore it, it seemed more like an oily lip gloss. Initially I hated it because when i put on lip gloss my lips become bigger than they normally are, (there pretty medium sized) and this lip balm eventually drips. It seemed like oil just sitting on top of my lips on the first few months but eventually it started working like an angel(: even as i touch my lips now they are the softest theyve been for a long time! i love this product...evetually. So be patient and it'll work. Does anyone know if the have a tinted one?(;

Popular Lip Treatments