April 18, 2014 | 1952 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

In my set of 10 mini bottles this was one of them. Among the 10 shades featured this one looked very BLAH next to the rest so I used it last. Now it happens to be my favorite nude/mauve color. NC25 here. Beautiful shade. The one thing I didn't like about it is it is a 3 coater. I prefer 1 or 2 but the color is just so lovely so I suppose I don't mind. I have some other Revlon nude shades but they aren't like this one. I will probably purchase the full size bottle eventually.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by shirininx

Great great autumn/winter nude. Very sophisticated and polished. But probably will not buy it again since there are so many great nudes out there, plus the time it takes to run through a 15ml bottle is just...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow - this is beautiful! Lovely nudey/sheer pinkish. Goes on smoothly and 2 coats seems to do the trick! This color has a great extended wear so far too! I apply a clear top coat every night to ensure it lasts! But, sometimes other colors need more support than even that. This is great for any occasion. Very polished and clean appearance : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the prettiest nude I have ever worn. Most nudes look too yellow, orange or brown on me, but this is a perfect beige-pink nude. It is light a color, so if you're pale or your hands get ruddy, it can look a little weird in certain lighting, but looks great most of the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I've officially ended my search for the perfect neutral nude that isn't boring, because this is it! I don't even think the way it looks in the bottle does it any justice. On the nails it's just a lovely beige-y neutral with the prettiest, soft mauve undertone. There is a touch of a dusty rose undertone as well. So so gorgeous! I had been wearing a lot of dark wintery colors as of late such as OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark and You Don't Know Jacques. This color is like a breath of fresh air this time of year. It looks best after three coats, that will achieve perfect opacity. It wears so well with a good top coat. Honestly this is one of my classier looking nail polishes. It just makes your hands look so elegant. This is a must have for everyone's polish collection because it will look appropriate on any occasion and in any outfit. Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous! wasn't sure what to expect from the bottle; I really like dark colors like Metro Chic, Lincoln Park....or basic black but this color is awesome!! It's a little chameleon; in some light it looks like a beautiful beige nude, in some lights a mauve pink, and in other light a little lavendar. It's really gorgeous, opaque in two coats and is lovely on my NC25-30 skin. May be my new fav color!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Kay12345678

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really pretty nudey, greyish, mauvish neutral. Sort of like Essie - Demure Vixen's non-sparkly understated cousin. Likely this will go with all skin tones and perfect for all occasions. Opaque in 3 thin coats. I like it :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lucygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One reviewer said this is the color of Silly Putty - so true! Another said it's thin, which is a sad fact I have to agree with. So it looks great when I first put it on, but the whites of my nails show through from day 1; even moreso after that. Still it's a great neutral. Wouldn't wear it if I wanted a super-polished look, but it's a fantastic alternative to a nude pink (Ballet Slippers, Sweet Heart, anyone?).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very nice neutral colour. It's a mauve-y colour with some hints of pink and beige in it. Applies well and flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This a very nice neutral colour which makes your nails look very polished. I would describe this as a dusty rose colour. It looks very nice on the nails. I also like to use this with OPI Teenage Dream layered over this on my ring fingers to add a bit of sparkle. It goes very nicely with it.

I would definetly buy this again.