September 21, 2014 | 2091 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

This product works better than Smashbox and Sephora's primers.
- Keeps makeup looking flawless and fresh all-day.
- Controls shine and minimizes appearance of pores.
- Does not cause breakouts or reactions to sometimes sensitive skin. My skin reacted badly to Smashbox's.
- With other primers, I find that my skin cannot breathe and is clogged up. But MUFE does not feel that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyEuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like my primers to be slick and feel like the are kind of on top of my skin as a barrier. This is kind of like a thin runny moisturizer I feel like it absorbes into my skin. It smells good. And it doesn't do anything bad to my skin. And my makeup stays on pretty well but I think I will try something else when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticswhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have an oily t zone this product helps keep my foundation matte and last longer. Makes foundation application easier feels softer and goes on smoother. I will rebuy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sindiosity

I haven't used it all that much yet but I like it so far. The packaging is very handy for travelling and it smells really nice. It's very pricey though so I don't think I would but this product again because I like to try new stuff out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just try this and doesnt gave me any effect. It doesnt make the make up last longer. It doest make my face glowy. It is useless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by partymartyw

This is a colorless primer that has the consistency of a light lotion or serum. I use it under my NARS Sheer Glow to help the foundation go on smoothly and not adhere to dry patches. I would not recommend this primer for oily skin at all. I find it helps my foundation not settle into fine lines at the end of the day. I have already repurchased my second bottle. I use one pump for my entire face, and I don't let it dry for long. Apply foundation while it is still slightly damp for best results. My one bottle lasted nearly a year with daily usage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Definitely my favorite primer. I love the way it feels like lotion. It melts into my skin and makes my face a nice, smooth canvas for my makeup. It's a little thin, but that means it spreads easily. It's also very light, so it doesn't make my face feel heavy. It helps my makeup stay on better, which is a real feat since I have super oily skin. It also helps prevent my makeup from getting wiped off when I accidentally touch my face. It doesn't mattify my skin, but I use other products for that. It does, however, interact well with the other products I use. This product looks kind of pricey, but you get quite a bit for the price. I was really surprised when I opened my Sephora package and saw this huge tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by mistylovesnikras

So, here is the trouble with this primer. It smells wonderful, the packaging is attractive and that is where it ends for me. This primer does nothing for me that or it does so very little I have no chance in hell of figuring out what that is. I wear MMU and have combination skin in the winter. When I wear this under MMU or liquid foundation my dry patches are all exposed. Also, I do have larger pores on my nose and cheek area which are not at all minimized. For 32 bucks I expected better! This is one of those primers that adds to the public opinion that a primer is useless and does nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by idunno12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst primer I have ever used. I got this primer thinking it was going to be great, since it's makeup forever and part of the HD line. It worked horribley. I saw people review on it, saying they loved it, I honestly dont know what they are thinking. It works so bad, it doesnt do anything, doesnt make your skin matte, its all liquid , no silicone based product in there. It doesnt make your skin look good, your foundation and everything looks cakey as if your not even wearing primer. I hate it, I couldnt believe how bad it was.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Maria209

It didn't work out on my combination skin. I think this only works on MUFE foundation. I tried different foundation brand after the primer; it made my foundation cakey.