July 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by forevergreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hate it! the puffiness under my eyes didn't even go away and to top it off, my eyes started burning and itching and nearly closed completly shut. i guess i was allergic to it or something but besides that,i didn't see a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the anti-puff eye roller on a whim, even though I'm not into eye creams, as I use pure Shea butter for my daily "eye cream"; however, I was intrigued with the ingredients like caffeine etc. I use it every morning before applying my makeup and I love the brightening and decrease in puffiness affect it has on my eyes. Now I will say, I don't have a lot of puffiness (but slightly noticeable) in my eye area normally, so if you need something really moisturizing and decreases a lot of puffiness or dark circles, this is NOT the product for you! It has a nice cooling affect though! I definitely recommend it to those with younger (teens/early twenties) skin types. It is a staple in my skin care routine for now but, I can definitely see myself changing as my skin gets more mature.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by zalime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the cooling effect but honestly this product does nothing to reduce puffness/ dark circles etc. Waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

I haven't seen any remarkable improvements nor has this product been *bad* for me... I quite like giving my under eye area a bit of a massage each morning with this roller ball and it feels gentle enough to do so. It does dispense a lot of product so I just tap in the excess and it's fine. I haven't noticed any reduced puffyness but then again I didn't have *super* high hopes for this product, so I'm neither disappointed nor astounded. Clinique has a similar rollerball product which is way pricier but probably does the same thing? If you don't mind the cooling effect and like to have a bit of a massage, it's not a bad product, but I am erring on the 'don't believe the hype' side :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this product on a whim because it was on sale at my local drug store. I have been using the body shop elderflower eye gel for years but found it less nutrisious as I become older. I was eager to try something new and is eager to use a roller. The idea seems fun to me.

Honestly I did not notice any significant results from this product. I use it first under my eyes before applying Korres evening primrose eye cream. Although I think my undereye dark circles are reduced, I suspect it is because of the eye cream. Sometimes, it leaves too much product on my skin but at least it is light enough so i have no adverse reaction to it. I have been using this for a few months now and I think I will continue until I finish the whole thing.

Update: I stopped using it after seeing no effects. The roller will deposit way much product if you do not store it upright. It just added another layer to my daily skincare routine without any effectiveness. I now use SAO after my toners around my areas and then apply my eye cream. To me, the SAO works fine and it also nurishing my lashes at the same time. Now i need to find a way to use up this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hmm..I honestly don't know what to write about this product. I bought this because of all the hype. I don't really have puffy undereye circles but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try a new product. I will say that this doesn't sting or burn my eye area and it also does not moisturize. It's okay. I won't be buying a replacement once I'm done with this roller.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by frenchwench4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i bought this when i was in france because i hadn't quite grasped the concept of the euro vs the australian dollar and i was on a bit of a shopping spree. whoops!
big black bags run in my family and unfortunately this doesn't do anything for them as far as i can tell.
however, i have a lazy eye and am super hayfever prone and often end up with a droopy/puffy eye. as soon as i feel one coming on, accidentally rub my itchy eyes, have a cry or wake up in the morning with a puffy situation i roll some of this both on my lid and underneath my eye. it actually helps. it doesn't fix it of course, but it does help reduce some of the puffy/droopiness. especially if i catch it early.
unfortunately, i can't use it before foundation.
i don't think that i'll repurchase this because, quite frankly, it is ridiculously expensive and i'm sure i can find something that will work a bit better. i'll be needing something to attempt to keep my horrible genes at bay and chances are that a cream that can help with the wrinkles, dryness, bags and black rings will help with my silly puffy eyes too!
it is going to last me ages though. i've had it for about 2 years now (probably not very healthy, i know) and i still have a fair amount left.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by mellocat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure... was it just me, or did this thing actually MAKE darker circles under my eyes? I don't really see the usefulness of this product. The gimmick is that the "cool metal" rolling on your face will calm puffiness.. but I find a frozen spoon pressed over my eye for a few seconds to be more effective. The liquid or whatever is in the tube gets runny and very wet. Not sure I see the purpose.. I gave up on this waste of money and gave it to my little sister. She gets all my failed products. :) Free for her! Anyways. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This did nothing for my dark circles and it stung my sensitive skin! My eyes also felt watery after using this -I don't understand why because I didn't put it that close to my eye... I liked the packaging in a sense that it's so handy to use. You just roll this ball around and you're good to go :D

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the cool feeling when rolling this stuff on, but it does nothing for puffy eyes or dark circles.