October 1, 2014 | 1677 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I received this product as a gift in a GWP event that lancome always has..a little 60mL bottle of this lasted me almost 4 months! This stuff foams up super well so i only need a tiny bit,,and by foaming i don't mean soap and bubbles, it's just a nice rich creamy lather that does not feel drying at all. I have oily skin that's very acne prone, this cleanser did not cause me any new breakouts and kept my skin clean, it washes away all the dirt and oil but my face isn't tight at all, it leaves no residue on the skin so it simply just feels clean. This also removes my face makeup pretty well, but i use a separate eye makeup remover so i don't know how it works for the eyes. It has a very nice feminine fragrance that isn't overpowering at all. I think this is a very good daily cleanser if you don't have any special needs (ie: anti aging, acne control etc) and the price isn't too bad considering how long it will last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser, and it's actually pretty close to becoming my HG. Last year, around this time, I used this cleanser religiously and my skin stayed under control. Lately, my skin hasn't been doing too well (breaking out way more than usual- probably a combination of stress and testing out different products more often than I should). I had a small bottle of this cleanser lying around that I probably received as a gwp at some point- I have now been using it for about a week and would not hesitate to buy a full sized tube when I'm finished with it. My breakouts have completely calmed down- no new ones have appeared, and the old ones healed quickly. I am amazed with how concentrated this cleanser is- I can literally thoroughly cleanse my entire face with an amount that is smaller than the size of a pea. It also produces a wonderful creamy lather, and it manages to remove my makeup quite well (I don't use it on eye makeup because I always use a separate makeup remover for stuff like that, but it's capable of removing my tinted moisturizer, blush, bronzer, foundation, concealers, and powders very well). My skin actually looks good after I use this cleanser. My skin is combination, very prone to clogged pores, but also prone to dryness because I use benzaclin gel and this cleanser does not aggrevate my dryness at all. After cleansing, my skin feels fresh and clean, not horribly dry, and it actually looks radiant, not stripped or red. I am getting a Clarisonic mia brush for christmas, so I am super excited to try this cleanser out with that brush, as the results are really good just on its own. I definately reccomend this cleanser for anyone with normal, combination, or oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this as a well-sized sample, used it for about a month. I don't really get breakouts and don't have problem skin, so I can't say whether it helped me with those things. It didn't break me out, at least. A little goes a long way with this, and it lathers up nicely. Pleasant smell (and taste wow!) You can feel it deep-clean. However, it's not as moisturizing as you would think and my skin felt tight afterwards. Not a fan of Lancome considering they test on animals. I pass on this, it offers no viable benefits for normal skin that I've seen.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by thatgirlangie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good cleanser--it really cleans out your pores and deters breakouts. However, it is too drying and strips your skin in the process of cleaning it. I'll stick with my cold cream and use this on rare occasions when I feel the need for a good stripping. If you have oily skin, this would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by calgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! It gets all the makeup off and makes my skin feel amazing! I used to use a acne cleanser biore but now in my 30s my skin is drying out and this helps keep it radiant!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mbelcher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this cleanser! makes my face feel super clean & fresh. One of my very favorite face washes for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by CharlotteStant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Creme Radiance saved my skin! It's the best cleanser I've ever used (and I've used most of them). I had oily acne-prone skin throughout my 20s; and, in my 30s, the breakouts moved to my chin/mouth area (purely hormonal). I over-cleansed with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products and over-treated with Retin-A to the point where I had flaky (but oily) skin. I happened to get a Creme Radiance sample in a gift with purchase and planned to give it to my mom because I would never consider using a cream cleanser! To my surprise, it cleaned perfectly - every bit of makeup, everything - left no residue and left my skin feeling comfortable and clean. My skin completely cleared up and has stayed clear for years. Upon learning that I was overdoing it, I tried other milder cleansers, and I always broke out because they didn't clean well enough and left a film. Now, I never stray - NOTHING is as good as this! Minor points: I love the smell. The packaging is difficult because the tube gets hard to squeeze after about half-way through the tube. The price is ridiculous, so I always buy it on Ebay for half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by karalyeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this every night and every morning. I keeps my face clear and I love it. A little goes a long way with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the bump up with the latest Lancome gift. I use this to take off my makeup before using my cleanser. I love how little of the product you have to actually use and it foams up quite nicely. This splashes clean and doesn't leave a residue. This will last me a long time but I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Superb cleanser. I love the texture and how nicely it foams up. It leaves my skin so soft and clean without making it dry. It also never broke me out. I wouldn't say it's expensive, since you don't need a lot. Little goes a long way. I will buy it again.