April 17, 2014 | 1112 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by vmaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this as a well-sized sample, used it for about a month. I don't really get breakouts and don't have problem skin, so I can't say whether it helped me with those things. It didn't break me out, at least. A little goes a long way with this, and it lathers up nicely. Pleasant smell (and taste wow!) You can feel it deep-clean. However, it's not as moisturizing as you would think and my skin felt tight afterwards. Not a fan of Lancome considering they test on animals. I pass on this, it offers no viable benefits for normal skin that I've seen.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by thatgirlangie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a good cleanser--it really cleans out your pores and deters breakouts. However, it is too drying and strips your skin in the process of cleaning it. I'll stick with my cold cream and use this on rare occasions when I feel the need for a good stripping. If you have oily skin, this would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by calgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! It gets all the makeup off and makes my skin feel amazing! I used to use a acne cleanser biore but now in my 30s my skin is drying out and this helps keep it radiant!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mbelcher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this cleanser! makes my face feel super clean & fresh. One of my very favorite face washes for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by CharlotteStant

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Creme Radiance saved my skin! It's the best cleanser I've ever used (and I've used most of them). I had oily acne-prone skin throughout my 20s; and, in my 30s, the breakouts moved to my chin/mouth area (purely hormonal). I over-cleansed with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide products and over-treated with Retin-A to the point where I had flaky (but oily) skin. I happened to get a Creme Radiance sample in a gift with purchase and planned to give it to my mom because I would never consider using a cream cleanser! To my surprise, it cleaned perfectly - every bit of makeup, everything - left no residue and left my skin feeling comfortable and clean. My skin completely cleared up and has stayed clear for years. Upon learning that I was overdoing it, I tried other milder cleansers, and I always broke out because they didn't clean well enough and left a film. Now, I never stray - NOTHING is as good as this! Minor points: I love the smell. The packaging is difficult because the tube gets hard to squeeze after about half-way through the tube. The price is ridiculous, so I always buy it on Ebay for half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by karalyeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this every night and every morning. I keeps my face clear and I love it. A little goes a long way with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the bump up with the latest Lancome gift. I use this to take off my makeup before using my cleanser. I love how little of the product you have to actually use and it foams up quite nicely. This splashes clean and doesn't leave a residue. This will last me a long time but I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by notalike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Superb cleanser. I love the texture and how nicely it foams up. It leaves my skin so soft and clean without making it dry. It also never broke me out. I wouldn't say it's expensive, since you don't need a lot. Little goes a long way. I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by starrlite77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though its pricey, I absolutely loves this cleanser. I was introduced to it earlier this year when I got an excellent deal on a Lancome makeup thingy. And I was given the bottle. And I have been using ever since, I just ran out and bought some more...I love it, it doesn't over dry my skin and my face feel and look clean, and a little goes a long way ....FYI I use the scrubber thingy that comes with that new L'oreal 360...lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

I have been using this cleanser for several months now and I'm in love with this! It leaves my skin extremely clean and refreshed. My skin never looked this good!