Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

4.3

on 10/16/2009 2:43:00 PM

Sephora describes this scent as "Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting" which is very true. My guy friend loves this scent on me so much that he did say I was "teasing" him, lol. Overall, I really like this scent and the rollerball lasts forever!!

on 9/20/2009 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has lasted almost a year of using it at least 5 times a week. I LOVE this stuff. It smells so good and is not too expensive. The only reason I'd choose the bottled fragrance over the roller ball is the actual packaging.

on 9/3/2009 12:35:00 PM

this smells SOOOO good! and the rollerball is great for your purse. my only complaint is that the scent isnt very long lasting. still, i will definately be buying the full size bottle in the near future :)

on 9/3/2009 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

VERY NICE SOFT, WARM AND COMFORTING FRAGRANCE. BLENDS VERY NICE WITH MY SKIN CHEMISTRY. I ALSO LOVE THE PORTABILITY AND AFFORDABILITY OF THE ROLLERBALL. I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN :)

on 9/2/2009 8:14:00 PM

This is a great daytime scent. It's fruity, with vanilla, caramel-y undertones. Very light, very fun. I like the rollerball, because it's easy to apply some perfume on-the-go, without bothering others around you with a spray. I'm waiting to get the full size bottle- it's adorable. The only problem with this scent is that it tends to wear off quickly, but it's easy to bring the rollerball with you and touch up.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this scent! It is perfect for the transition of summer to fall. It has a great sweet scent, and the rollerball makes it easy to carry my favorite scent around.

on 9/1/2009 9:45:00 PM

I hate perfumes, but this is one of only two perfumes I like. (The other is Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana) It smells floral-ish at first, but not like an old lady perfume. After a few minutes, it begins to smell more caramel-ish, and after a few hours, it smells like vanilla and caramel. I love this and wear it almost every day.

on 8/19/2009 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Last month, when I visited the new Sephora outlet in Coquitlam for the first time, one of the sales representatives recommended Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy. My boyfriend and I fell in love with the fragrance instantly. Normally I feel nauseous around any kind of perfume that I resort to wearing fragranced oils from The Body Shop instead. However, this was the first "eau de parfum" that didn't make me feel dizzy/sick/headaches. Note: http://ask.yahoo.com/20030226.html

I paid $16 CAD for the roller ball version instead of the full sized bottle since fragrance samples tend to last me a long time. I love the roller ball concept since you don't have to worry about spilling (samples) or location (sprays). It's small enough to fit into the pockets of your jeans, although I wouldn't advise it. ; )

NOTES: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline.

on 7/28/2009 9:48:00 PM

I love this perfume, it smells so sweet :) Staying power wasn't that great which is why I took off a lippie. It's still a great scent and I might look into buying the full bottle.

on 7/19/2009 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this from Sephora and absolutely adore it! Its one of those really fun scents, that makes you feel like a true diva. So glamorous…

Popular Fragrances