August 28, 2014 | 1433 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by UTcleopatra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff really is the HG of moisturizers. As much as I use of it, I'm surprised at how long one bottle lasts. Even in the coldest dryest months, Eucerin saves my skin better than anything else on the market. Highly recommended to anyone with dry/sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by SHAWNTELLE

This is simply the best moisturizer out there in my view! Girls, it also works great on knees, elbows, feet and hands when applying a sunless tanner. I live in Nevada and it is very dry here all year long. This makes my skin so soft but never greasy. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by ktli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG facial moisturizer! For the past 5 years, I could not for the life of me find a moisturizer that properly hydrated my nose area. No matter what type of makeup I used, liquid or powder, the dry spots on my nose were accentuated. This is the first and only moisturizer that solves this problem. Its cheap and relatively easy to find. Some people may be wary of the mineral oil, but otherwise, this is an amazing moisturizer for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing if you have eczema or dry skin. This is the best thing I've used on my skin. I put this on directly after a shower and it prevents dry skin which is great for winter and preventing eczema. It soothes my dry skin and eczema patches so quickly and has such great lasting power. Get this if you have dry skin or eczema!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by theurbanhippie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff saved my life. I'm 8 months pregnant and I itched so badly I'd resorted to taking 1/2 Benadryl (with my doctor's approval) to deal with the problem. Then my husband brought this and the matching body wash home for me. Voila! No more itchiness. Best of all, it's safe to use on children, doesn't have any steroids (hydrocortisone). I would have preferred a bottle with a pump, but the large squeeze tube had a bonus 25% extra. I also love that it's scent-free, so it doesn't interfere with perfumes. It lasts more than 24 hours, and there is no more breakthrough dryness or itchiness on larger areas like my legs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ILoveStila80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eucerin Calming Creme is a godsend! This time of year I get weird dry patches on my thighs and arms. After comparing a few items I decided to go with Eucerin since I have used their other products and have always been pleased. Within just a few days this product miraculously transformed my skin and I no longer have dry skin! I have no idea what's in this product but I love it and I'm going to keep on using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! Like everyone else, I first purchased the 99 cent trial size for my purse. After trying it on my hands once, I used the rest of the tube for my legs, because I knew I planned on buying the full size the next day. Its ultra thick, and hydrating. Never greasy, or oily. It does absorb fast for a thick cream. If I use a thick glob it may take a minute or two to lose all tackiness, but if I use a normal pea to nickel size for my hands, it takes a few seconds to set. I have sensitive, pale skin that gets red or inflamed easily (especially my legs after shaving). I do feel this cream is calming to my sensitive red prone skin. The ingredients do not irritate my skin or cause a reaction of any sort. My skin soaks this stuff up, and it gets rid of any flaky or scaley skin. I love to use this as a massage cream on the feet. It makes my calluses buttery soft. Im a nail tech, and I use this on people for hand and foot massages. I love the fact its dermatologist recommended, and unscented. So many unscented products out there have a medicine or plastic scent. This one is truly unscented, for those of you out there with fragrance allergies. I love applying this after the shower, right before bed. I keep a tube in my car, in my purse, and at my house. One coating in the morning on the arms and legs should last until night. I re-apply after I wash my hands, but a little goes a long way with this cream. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Rainbowapple

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Without a doubt, something that you invariably want to have a tube of to have at hand, and in your kit (regardless of skin-type/condition, you're unlikely to regret this "basic" and even at .99c a tube at the drugstore, who can't afford to?). It seems fairly unremarkable, but considering that it does what it says...this is a well-worthwhile find, in all climatic conditions, too. Non-greasy and unobtrusive. Sweet!.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by 2lovealot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff totally works tried ad true for my whole fam. generation to generation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by pinkedgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i cant rave about it enough! i used this product all throughout winter in new york and boston (yeps, almost as cold as you can get) and it kept my face moisturized all day! it's a very basic moisturizer without the frills.. but definitely a star product!!! buy it.

ps. 99cent sample tubes are available at cvs and target and almost everywhere else! buy one and try it! you wont regret it for sure