Eucerin Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

4.6

Water , Glycerin , Cetyl Palmitate , Mineral Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Colloidal Oatmeal , Dimethicone , PEG-40 Stearate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

This is the best body cream I have used, ever. My skin is super sensetive, dry and itchy and I've been looking for a body lotion that calms it down forever. I've used evrything, with no luck. Then I found this at the drugstore and gave it a try. Amazing! I ALWAYS got razor burn so bad as well no matter what I did but this actually helps with that too! And there non of that wierd smell all the other "fragrance free" products have. Truly and HG product.

on 5/22/2009 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this lotion! I've been using it off and on for almost two years now. In the winter my skin gets soooo itchy and this definitely helps a lot. It isn't greasy at all. It's really creamy, but it absorbs really fast. It's not scented, but you can smell the colloidal oatmeal in it..I like it. I use it on my toddler's face because it's so gentle. My only complaint is that I wish it was cheaper.

on 5/20/2009 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This lotion is great! I have dry, sensitive skin with eczema on my elbows and this lotion really helps out and is not greasy at all. My only problem is that I go through it so quickly. I definately recommend it if you have dry, sensitive skin.

on 5/18/2009 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff worked great on some of the eczema patches I had and was very gentle on the skin. I really couldn't detect no real fragrance which is great and it sunk in very fast. My skin felt soft, not greasy. Not sure how my facial skin would take it, but I'm willing to try it next go around. I like the fact that this is in a tube instead of a bottle. Definitely HG material for those with sensitive skin.

on 5/6/2009 12:29:00 PM

This stuff really is the HG of moisturizers. As much as I use of it, I'm surprised at how long one bottle lasts. Even in the coldest dryest months, Eucerin saves my skin better than anything else on the market. Highly recommended to anyone with dry/sensitive skin.

on 5/1/2009 3:42:00 PM

This is simply the best moisturizer out there in my view! Girls, it also works great on knees, elbows, feet and hands when applying a sunless tanner. I live in Nevada and it is very dry here all year long. This makes my skin so soft but never greasy. I love it!

on 4/20/2009 1:25:00 AM

This is my HG facial moisturizer! For the past 5 years, I could not for the life of me find a moisturizer that properly hydrated my nose area. No matter what type of makeup I used, liquid or powder, the dry spots on my nose were accentuated. This is the first and only moisturizer that solves this problem. Its cheap and relatively easy to find. Some people may be wary of the mineral oil, but otherwise, this is an amazing moisturizer for everyday.

on 4/4/2009 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is amazing if you have eczema or dry skin. This is the best thing I've used on my skin. I put this on directly after a shower and it prevents dry skin which is great for winter and preventing eczema. It soothes my dry skin and eczema patches so quickly and has such great lasting power. Get this if you have dry skin or eczema!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This stuff saved my life. I'm 8 months pregnant and I itched so badly I'd resorted to taking 1/2 Benadryl (with my doctor's approval) to deal with the problem. Then my husband brought this and the matching body wash home for me. Voila! No more itchiness. Best of all, it's safe to use on children, doesn't have any steroids (hydrocortisone). I would have preferred a bottle with a pump, but the large squeeze tube had a bonus 25% extra. I also love that it's scent-free, so it doesn't interfere with perfumes. It lasts more than 24 hours, and there is no more breakthrough dryness or itchiness on larger areas like my legs.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Eucerin Calming Creme is a godsend! This time of year I get weird dry patches on my thighs and arms. After comparing a few items I decided to go with Eucerin since I have used their other products and have always been pleased. Within just a few days this product miraculously transformed my skin and I no longer have dry skin! I have no idea what's in this product but I love it and I'm going to keep on using it.